Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:42 AM

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins (37207 Views)

Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are V!rgins / 9 Reasons Why You Should Avoid Claiming You Are Virgins / 7 Wifely Duties Nigerian Ladies Should Avoid With Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
Whaaaaaat! go and grow up to be a Man my broda
Traditionally, culturewise, religiously & morally e.tc u
r totally wrong. i knw u r not a deviant of our
society we want to live according to d norms so
why open up this thread when u cannot teach ur
daughters that virginity is not a pride, so dont let a
fabricated and wrong impressions without prove
circulate amidst Nigerian youth
majorty of husband appreciate virgins cause it helps
to extablish trust in a relationship dat support
marriages and it has bn like dat since d ancient
days. bf, if a woman sud come all out and say she's
a virgin she wont b castigated for it no matterwhat
but praised and that's how it should be and
continue to be.
in some african culture Mothers conduct virginity
test to ensure there daughters r not defiled.if difiled
it means is a slap on the parent face and there will
never be a bride price. likewise this used to be in
yoruba culture in d past
civilizations has polluted things but it can still be
corrected, somthing which dis thread cannot achieve
so
in a nutshell, there is no valuable point on this
thread. i don't blame u, but only blame d dupe dat
allows a thread like this to cause controversy on
frontpage
op looking forward for better threads frm u next
time.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
chowlade:
I still don't know why people have low comprehension skill.. Point to a sentence where I condemned virginity
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
justicejay:

is it bad to care for someone you love?
yes,virgins are betrayer,she will actualy give her virginity to someone else
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are
Virgins
1. It's Your Pride Which Other Will Not
Benefit From

2. You Lose Your Respect

3. Your Friend Start Watching Your
Movement

4. It Shows You Are Immature

5. When You Are In Rome You Do Like
Romans

6. You Would Be Tagged A Liar

7. People Might Not Hype You

8. Not everybody Is Obsessed With Virgins

9. You Are Tagged A Pretender

This are all wrong my brother and it condemns & discourage virginity that is easy to loose. if you want to prove it with me you cannot win
go and learn
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
chowlade:
Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are
Virgins
1. It's Your Pride Which Other Will Not
Benefit From

2. You Lose Your Respect

3. Your Friend Start Watching Your
Movement

4. It Shows You Are Immature

5. When You Are In Rome You Do Like
Romans

6. You Would Be Tagged A Liar

7. People Might Not Hype You

8. Not everybody Is Obsessed With Virgins

9. You Are Tagged A Pretender

This are all wrong my brother go and learn

Can you see your life ? I just went through your post and found your previously created thread titled "My Girlfriend Is Cheating, Should I Lead her Tape ? "

Can you see that you deserve an award for being dumb. I mean what height of dumbness is that ?. The same you Claiming otherwise on this thread

Get da fck off you damn hypocrite.. I will never reply you quote
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by nkemdi89(f): 10:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
I can see that your comprehension skill is just so poor.. Read the post all over again or give it to your neighbour with a better comprehension skill.. I'm saying people should stop advertising their virginity you are here saying rubbish.. Bleep off jhor since you have low comprehension skill
Why creating the thread in the first place?your view about girl/womanhood is very poor, to you its an advert that's where your reasoning placed it, what do you see yourself a relationship expert or what? Sending wrong signals to gullible minds with your trashy writeup.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by sallysalsa09: 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
nkemdi89:

Why creating the thread in the first place?your view about girl/womanhood is very poor, to you its an advert that's where your reasoning placed it, what do you see yourself a relationship expert or what? Sending wrong signals to gullible minds with your trashy writeup.

Good don't know why he is so much interested in virgins.now people are throwing words at each other over what.
Am sure in your mind now you have made an achivement
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by braindamage(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin.

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
nkemdi89:

Since it's a trashy write-up, why not remove it from the FP

Madam blame it on Se.un moving the threads to FP.. He sees they are worthy of FP and he moves them there so why giving yourself headache ?

Btw, try create a thread and impact in the lives of people if you think you can do it better

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by meelorlah(f): 11:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Defcon1:

Well,the Op never said a lady shouldn't be proud of her virginity.
He was only trying to say that they should not rub it in other people's faces as if they are any better...just because they are virgins.
Virginity is good,but it doesn't make you a better person,overall,than a non-virgin
Neither does it guarantee a better husband or marriage or fidelity
It doesn't guarantee heaven either

Savour your jewel in private,no need to broadcast it

Many ladies started out vowing to remain virgins till marriage,but something unexpected happened and despite their solid resolve they lost their jewel
So be proud you are still intact,but don't let it get to your head
That is all
Well Said.... it's surprising when some ladies go about ranting about their virginity. It is for yourself and your husband..keep it to yourself. Keeping one's virginity is good yes, nobody is disputing that but what provokes me is when u go about claiming u r a virgin to seek attention or gain more respect. There's more to a lady than her virginity,most guys know this .There r virgins with no character and morals..so y not build up those areas?
Real Virgins Know Virginity Is A Pride That's worth Keeping.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
meelorlah:
Well Said.... it's surprising when some ladies go about ranting about their virginity. It is for yourself and your husband..keep it to yourself. Keeping one's virginity is good yes, nobody is disputing that but what provokes me is when u go about claiming u r a virgin to seek attention or gain more respect. There's more to a lady than her virginity,most guys know this .There r virgins with no character and morals..so y not build up those areas?
Real Virgins Know Virginity Is A Pride That's worth Keeping.
You are one of the few ladies with high comprehension skill.. I however stated in number 2 that I cherish virgins so much and I wish I had one, so I'm just so surprised seeing dumb headed people with little or no comprehension skill ranting on this thread
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by BobUg28(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Virginity isn't a status and the pride of a woman isn't in-between her two legs so there's no need for fronting. . . It pique me when i see a lady claiming all sort of holiness,
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Purity01(f): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
Tnx dear. It hurt me to see ppl say rubbish abt d issue of preservation. U hit d nail on d head. I only wonder who gets to put dis on frontpage. This is nairaland. A nigerian forum whr our african/nigerian values shld be preserved n promoted, rather i see fornication being praised as d ultimate
chowlade:

Whaaaaaat! go and grow up to be a Man my broda
Traditionally, culturewise, religiously & morally e.tc u
r totally wrong. i knw u r not a deviant of our
society we want to live according to d norms so
why open up this thread when u cannot teach ur
daughters that virginity is not a pride, so dont let a
fabricated and wrong impressions without prove
circulate amidst Nigerian youth
majorty of husband appreciate virgins cause it helps
to extablish trust in a relationship dat support
marriages and it has bn like dat since d ancient
days. bf, if a woman sud come all out and say she's
a virgin she wont b castigated for it no matterwhat
but praised and that's how it should be and
continue to be.
in some african culture Mothers conduct virginity
test to ensure there daughters r not defiled.if difiled
it means is a slap on the parent face and there will
never be a bride price. likewise this used to be in
yoruba culture in d past
civilizations has polluted things but it can still be
corrected, somthing which dis thread cannot achieve
so
in a nutshell, there is no valuable point on this
thread. i don't blame u, but only blame d dupe dat
allows a thread like this to cause controversy on
frontpage
op looking forward for better threads frm u next
time.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by BobUg28(m): 11:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
...whats the point of a girl being a Virgin and her character signifies rubbish??
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by braindamage(m): 11:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2149086/tosyne2much-promtes-unhealthy-threads grin grin..could not stop laughing when I saw this. Bros, your ministry is really growing
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Purity01(f): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
In as much as u wrote dat part, which off course i take with a pinch of salt, d rest speaks for itself. There are many imature minds here. Learn to put up tinx dat aint questionable. Be clear with tinx. All i glean from ur writeups is d fact dat gals r to be treated like sexx objeccts
tosyne2much:
You are one of the few ladies with high comprehension skill.. I however stated in number 2 that I cherish virgins so much and I wish I had one, so I'm just so surprised seeing dumb headed people with little or no comprehension skill ranting on this thread
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Obiwannn: 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:
I personally don't see a big deal if a person claims he or she is one, however, it is better to be discreet with such details, imo

What stinks and gives me the impression a person is towing the path of self aggrandizement and delusion is when he/she gives off this vibe of discrimination by putting on this garb of self-righteousness, more like "I better pass you" --- too bad.

If you're a virgin, please keep at it. If you feel it's not time to go all the way, don't let anyone induce you to.

If you're not a virgin and it bothers you that you've not been living right, it is never too late to make amends.
It is a thing of bravery to be a person who has gone all the way sexually and then you decide to stay away from it.

If you don't care about virginity or see no big deal in being a sexually active person, good! It's your life!

I'm of the strong conviction though, that there is a spirit in man, the inspiration of the almighty gives him understanding, of what is right, of what is wrong.

In the end; to each, his own path.

you write beautifully
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Purity01(f): 11:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
In as much as u wrote dat part, which off course i take with a pinch of salt, d rest speaks for itself. There are many imature minds here. Learn to put up tinx dat aint questionable. Be clear with tinx. All i glean from ur writeups is d fact dat gals r to be treated like xx objeccts
tosyne2much:
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by MizMyColi(f): 11:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
Obiwannn:

you write beautifully

smileysmiley
Thanks
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Vibesking(m): 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Brb. .
Lemme repudiate this rubbish.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by Lipzlikeshugar(f): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
number 6 ... #so true #my roommates dealt with me ehn crynumber 6 ... #so true #my roommates dealt with me ehn

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by bobsamuel(m): 11:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aprime:
Rubbish thread.

Hey if you're still virgin, be proud. If they laugh at you, say 'I can be like you overnight, but you'll never be like me again.'

Showcase Your Purity.
Ignore All Idíots.
does naija pay pple dat z virgin bcox dat supose to be a lady secret
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by dyadeleye(m): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
If I hear!!!! angry angry
ritababe:
Am a virgin grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by meelorlah(f): 11:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

smileysmiley
Thanks
Hello
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by nkemdi89(f): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
tosyne2much:
Since it's a trashy write-up, why not remove it from the FP

Madam blame it on Se.un moving the threads to FP.. He sees they are worthy of FP and he moves them there so why giving yourself headache ?

Btw, try create a thread and impact in the lives of people if you think you can do it better
Tosyn everybody shouldn't create a thread on this forum, I have been following your writeups and they are quite interesting, one thing I should remind you of is the number of people viewing it which you don't know who is picking interest in you and your work. Am not against your work but its pertinent to call your attention to some writeup, you are already a role model to many promote dignity and not promiscuity, besides so many young ones gain from your thread use this avenue to promote the right message, your work will speak more for you in the future.

1 Like

Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
braindamage:
https://www.nairaland.com/2149086/tosyne2much-promtes-unhealthy-threads grin grin..could not stop laughing when I saw this. Bros, your ministry is really growing
hahahahahaha cheesy

busted grin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by francizy(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ladies be using alum to tighten up that punni and claim they virgins grin

I personally don't like having sex with virgins cuz its like the most difficult task for my manhoöd.

Tried it with one before, couldn't make it in and the thing there was, I pitied her as she was wriggling in pain, else I would have forced it in and let her water break.

That was actually the first time I tried a virgin and I never tried another till date.

I like smoother rides and the tightest a lady can get is staying away from sex for long. If she's never had it before, then I may not be able to penetrate..
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by yemicoal(m): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol... Virgins are hunted species in Nigeria, there should be a rule that protects them grin. But why lie tho? , The non-virgins are the ones that rant about, And they deserve to be rebuked.
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by MizMyColi(f): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
meelorlah:
Hello

Hiiiii gringringringrin
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by tosyne2much(m): 11:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
nkemdi89:

Tosyn everybody shouldn't create a thread on this forum, I have been following your writeups and they are quite interesting, one thing I should remind you of is the number of people viewing it which you don't know who is picking interest in you and your work. Am not against your work but its pertinent to call your attention to some writeup, you are already a role model to many promote dignity and not promiscuity, besides so many young ones gain from your thread use this avenue to promote the right message, your work will speak more for you in the future.
wooooooooow you really made a lot of sense.. Let me reveal something to you.. I actually write naughty stuffs lately because my blog seems to be progressing more than before simply because controversial topics like this catches people's fancy... hope you get ?

if only people know me behind the internet, they would be so shocked
cool
Re: Why Ladies Should Avoid Claiming They Are Virgins by meelorlah(f): 11:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hiiiii gringringringrin
Quite a while...missed u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Loses His Girlfriend To Her Ex-boyfriend After Losing His Job / Can A Prostitute Make A Good Wife? / LASTMA Officer Pre-Wedding Photos

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.