Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,050 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (41041 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Sunymoore(m): 1:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Now that the thread is deleted, I humbly ask @barcanista and @gbawe to settle this issue out of here. Thanks
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I never really took the guy serious when I came back to this forum a month ago. I was surprised he was on progressives side. I once had verbal wrestling with him when he was in PDP's camp. The guy is only trying to appeal to some girls on GEJ's side. I have been watching his moves in the last few weeks trying to appeal to some girls who are staunch supporters of GEJ. He created this thread for that purpose.

The barca of a guy should be ignored, henceforth.
barcanista cannot compromise his personality for common on-line chicks.

Even as an opposition, i see some atom of aptness in most of his comments, If you cannot bear his CHANGE in ideology which was as a result of the revelation (thanks to gbawe), then you can henceforth see him as an opposition. Everyone is entitled to change his/her opinion.

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Gbawe: 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Sunymoore:
Now that the thread is deleted, I humbly ask @barcanista and @gbawe to settle this issue out of here. Thanks

Thank you for your gentlemanly advice. I will state to the forum now that I have no issues with barcanista yet I will never act as childishly as he has done and have no intentions to open any thread about him. I do not even care if Barcanista begins to praise GEJ and the PDP because he has switched sides and opinions here many times and compromised himself. This is something I have never done. What I was yesterday is what I am today and will be tomorrow.

What I take offence to is duplicitous and treacherous behaviour. People of integrity know that a man cannot be all things to all men and they will not try to do so as Barcanista does. If not for his subtle effort to undermine the APC, I really do not have an axe to grind with him because the progress of Nigeria is something I take far more seriously than some back-and-forth squable with faceless forumers who come and go by the very nature of online blogging. The issue is done for me. I do not need any PM from anyone. Let Barcanista stay in his lane and I stay in mine. As simple as that.

12 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by nduchucks: 1:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe:

Thank you for your gentlemanly advice. I will state to the forum now that I have no issues with barcanista yet I will never act as childishly as he has done and have no intentions to open any thread about him. I do not even care if Barcanista begins to praise GEJ and the PDP because he has switched sides here many times and compromised himself. This is something I have never done. What I was yesterday is what I am today and will be tomorrow.

What I take offence to is duplicitous and treacherous behaviour. People of integrity know that a man cannot be all things to all men and they will not try to do so as Barcanista does. If not for his subtle effort to undermine the APC, I really do not have an axe to grind with him because the progress of Nigeria is something I take far more seriously than some back-and-forth squable with faceless forumers who come and go by the very nature of online blogging. The issue is done for me. I do not need any PM from anyone. Let Barcanista stay in his lane and I stay in mine. As simple as that.

Uncle Gbawe, after all this time, I still dey gbadun you.

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by maestroferddi: 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe:

Who is this attention-seeking upstart? Like I told your co-traveller above, I am not interested in what GEJ butt-lickers and enemies of Nigeria's progress have to say. I don't care about you or your opinion. My message and contribution on this thread is for APC fans and Nigerians who want change. You are merely wasting your own time talking to someone who has no regard for you by virtue of who you are and what you represent.
You should continue wallowing in inveterate/congenital delusion of grandeur.

I won't be caught dead condescending to your level. Let your infantile angst simmer till it eventuates to a sort of self-immolation.

See me see rubbish. One faceless element trying to vent their dysfunctionality on me...

17 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Sunymoore(m): 2:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe:

Thank you for your gentlemanly advice. I will state to the forum now that I have no issues with barcanista yet I will never act as childishly as he has done and have no intentions to open any thread about him. I do not even care if Barcanista begins to praise GEJ and the PDP because he has switched sides and opinions here many times and compromised himself. This is something I have never done. What I was yesterday is what I am today and will be tomorrow.

I understand where you are coming from bro, keep being a gentleman please. All will be well.

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista, you better abandon the sinking APC ship and join us now. cheesy cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by TheOtherview: 2:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
Desola:

Attention seeker ni e jo! Seku seye seke saajo!

Writing a stupid thread to show oloriburuku ffk that you have clout on Nairaland politics section so as to get him to determine your renumeration.

O de ni se satiday!

Bloody political jobber! A mo ru yin!

You've read the tea leaves correctly on this one Desola.

Creating a thread like this, which is designed to ridicule SaharaReporters and other discerning commentators, is an attempt to 'play both ends at the middle' that clearly crosses the Rubicon.

While not a signed up member of any political party, I know a fifth columnist when I see one.
And yes, I have read some of his other posts that signal the same conflict of interest.

The content of the original post is my humble submission after proper analysis of various submission. I am 100% responsible for it and it is in tandem with my conscience and patriotism. I owe no one any apology for this write-up, neither am I promoting any partisan interest.

Abeg Seun, Obinoscopy, Ishilove and Lalasticala make una do justice to enable more contribution.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by dein77(m): 2:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Barcanista, you better abandon the sinking APC ship and join us now. cheesy cheesy

He's already joined us. We are the group of reason.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Here2BustnScrew: 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Guidette:
@barcanista I used to respect you but not anymore. Your utterances on this thread are beyond naive bordering on stupid.
A wise man once said: A politician should be judged by his character and not by his words.
but you have already judged him by his words.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by dein77(m): 2:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
maestroferddi:
You should continue wallowing in inveterate/congenital delusion of grandeur.

I won't be caught dead condescending to your level. Let your infantile angst simmer till it eventuates to a sort of self-immolation.

See me see rubbish. One faceless element trying to vent their dysfunctionality on me...

Una get mouth ehhh
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by TheOtherview: 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Provide Fani Kayode Food and He will Eat and Support a Goat For President of Nigeria in 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNF2IkV_TC0
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
omenka:
I think the guy must have come under severe threats and caved in.

#AnotherFallenHero.

Perhaps you may be right..... 85% most likely what happened.

I can't blame him though....not all of us are that stealth to withstand enormous mental pressure.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Schematics: 3:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanister has finally seen the light. Congrats!

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by BlueMurder(m): 3:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
Collateral damage on the path to change. We should expect more of this as the terminal date of this sick administration draws near.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
In my few months on nairaland and also time spent roaming around on nairaland i have never seen a personslity so much attacked in this forum expect the albino moderator that has deactivated his account.

The worst part is that it is coming from his own camp and supposed friends

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
BlueMurder:
Collateral damage on the path to change. We should expect more of this as the terminal date of this sick administration draws near.

Let me guess barcanista your greatest asset is the collateral damage.......Shame and intolerance

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Desola(f): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Condense:
In my few months on nairaland and also time spent roaming around on nairaland i have never seen a personslity so much attacked in this forum expect the albino moderator that has deactivated his account.

The worst part is that it is coming from his own camp and supposed friends

Don't pretend under the guise of a new username Jo! I'm sure you partook in the beremgate and oguguagate.

Shio!

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by meforyou1(m): 3:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe, after all your long grammar, issue an unreserved and unconditional apology to Barcanista.
If APC can't provide job and security to an individual, how then can the janjaweedeans provide jobs and security to 170 million Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Trut(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Following
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Akanbiedu(m): 3:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Desola:

Don't pretend under the guise of a new username Jo! I'm sure you partook in the beremgate and oguguagate.

Shio!

Obinrin meta ........ ati aabo.

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Akanbiedu(m): 3:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
I don't understand why people get disappointed for this kind of thing, this is politics. It happens all the time.

Ask Buhari what he experienced since APP days till now.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Descartes: 3:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Clerverly:

Shut it already!!! You wouldn't want to join issues with us for obvious reasons! Again I say, shut it!!
See as u dey shout at him. You all are really pained. Berem or Omenka will be next in line... So deal with it.grin

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Lilbeckiez: 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe:

What I take offence to is duplicitous and treacherous behaviour. People of integrity know that ba man cannot be all things to all men and they will not try to do so as Barcanista does. If not for his subtle effort to undermine the APC, I really do not have an axe to grind with him because the progress of Nigeria is
something I take far more seriously than some back-and-forth squable with faceless forumers who come and go by the very nature of online blogging. The issue is done for me. I do not need any PM from anyone. Let Barcanista stay in his lane and I stay in mine. As simple as that.
@@@...

7 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Genius100: 4:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
The truth is that most of us do not really know what to make of the interim government story but any smart person can read between the lines regarding Barcanista. His subtle propagation of PDP's talking points regarding how OBJ is causing chaos by bringing up the ING is what gave him away. OBJ clearly stated on video that the ING is not recognized by the constitution. To turn that around and try to defame OBJ on the same topic is a PDP plan....

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by MalcoImX: 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
maestroferddi:
I believe it is incumbent on you to keep educating and enlightening other APC supporters, most of whom are manifestly ignorant.
You need it more than us. Whoever will take him serious again. He has lost it from yesterday. Watch out whether he'll be responded to again.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Descartes: 4:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Desola:

Attention seeker ni e jo! Seku seye seke saajo!

Writing a stupid thread to show oloriburuku ffk that you have clout on Nairaland politics section so as to get him to determine your renumeration.

O de ni se satiday!

Bloody political jobber! A mo ru yin!
E pain am o ! grin

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by aresa: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you my oga. Now I know what "friends" are

That joker is your oga..? And you wonder why you are getting trashed... grin

5 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Descartes: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC is a fraud

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Descartes: 4:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe the epistle writer, i dey hail o. How market?
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Isiterere(m): 4:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
Throw away any information Chief Aremu Olusegun Obasanjo and Sahara reporter gave out at your own peril.

When it comes to politics, nearly everybody have their price. Seems Barcanista price has been paid.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

"Ahmed Abubakar, NIA DG Has Dual Citizenship" - Jackson Ude / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash / Buhari During An Interview In London Earlier Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.