Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) (40969 Views)

A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency / Pastor Tunde Bakare Address The Nation; Calls For An Interim National Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SirShymexx: 9:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
TreQuartista:

Come harder, you leprous chihuahua. You can't even punch your way out of a wet papper bag. You miserable runt.

You think chatting indecipherable malarkey woud save you from the doom I brought you today? No way. Today is the day you begin to question everything you have been told from birth. By the time I'm done with you, you would be wielding a cutlass to hack you mother and father down.

Did you know you were sired by your mom's immediate younger brother? Why else do you think your life is this problematic? The cünt-bucket got boinked by her own brother in an abominable incestuous römp!

Did you also know that your ma was an infamous village floozie for all drunken comers? She was a door-knob! That's why you hold the record for most foster homes passed through while growing up. She couldn't take care of you herself. She hard cöcks to service. It was at the homes you were serially abused by pederasts. Still wondering why you turned out so miserably?

There is no way out for you other than miserable death. You have bitten more than your entire family can chew. I will glady see to it that you are disembowelled.

Dayummm!!

This is epic...definitely light-years away from Mortal Kombat. grin

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SirShymexx: 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yo, my doozy, Barcanista, what's gwanin'?

Come talk to me...I'm late. grin
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by DollyParton1(f): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
SirShymexx:

Dayummm!!

This is epic...definitely light-years away from Mortal Kombat. grin

You still think my mouth needs salvation?
I can't deal.....
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SirShymexx: 9:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
DollyParton1:

You still think my mouth needs salvation?
I can't deal.....

Nah, ya mouth just needs a long goodnight kiss from me - kiss of death. kiss tongue
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SirShymexx: 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Anyway, why are these folks fighting, though? grin

Comic relief.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by DollyParton1(f): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
SirShymexx:

Nah, ya mouth just needs a long goodnight kiss from me - kiss of death. kiss tongue

Lol.... we are about to derail this thread too.

not happening tonight.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by joeyfire(m): 9:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
aresa:

You've gambled with tens of billions stolen because of corruption and incompetence, you've gambled with thousands of needless deaths because of corruption and incompetence, you've gambled with economic stagnation with your naira now almost worthless

Your kind of continued death wish gamble is what nigerians don't want....

Bros park well. Our economy is on the up and up. Ask the average woman in the market if garri has been available and hw stable food prices are. Our transport sector is also on the up and up. You and your diaspora ipad army continually highlight almost irrelevant nonsense and strain yourselves trying to say how "bad" it is with nigeria. Well things could be better but we are getting there surely. You sit in UK and want to foist a barely coherent buhari despite his crap record and psychopathic mob of illterate killer supporters in a mindless and selfish gamble? I disagree

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SirShymexx: 9:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
DollyParton1:

Lol.... we are about to derail this thread too.

not happening tonight.

Lol. We can move to the other one then ------>>>>>>>> tongue

Anyway, what do you think about Barcanista? That's my nyggah from way back when he used to educate us on Ijaw history.

But do you think he's taking the internet too seriously, and that has made my nyggah an attention seeker? He's a man with no principles/loyalty and a weak one? He sold his soul for riches? Or just a decent guy with a voice?

But Uncle Gbawe though - he should've let it go, and just talk to the guy like a man.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by DollyParton1(f): 9:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
SirShymexx:

Anyway, what do you think about Barcanista? That's my nyggah from way back when he used to educate us on Ijaw history.

But do you think he's taking the internet too seriously, and that has made my nyggah an attention seeker? He's a man with no principles/loyalty and a weak one? He sold his soul for riches? Or just a decent guy with a voice?

But Uncle Gbawe though - he should've let it go, and just talk to the guy like a man.

I have no idea whats happening on this thread.
I don't even know who Barcanista is.
I cant give a fair opinion on this.
am too lazy to read through this thread also.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SirShymexx: 9:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
DollyParton1:

I have no idea whats happening on this thread.
I don't even know who Barcanista is.
I cant give a fair opinion on this.
am too lazy to read through this thread also.

Oh ok. He's a decent poster.

And don't be a lazy chic...gatts be agile and industrious at all times like ya mouth. grin
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by DollyParton1(f): 9:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
SirShymexx:

Oh ok. He's a decent poster.

And don't be a lazy chic...gatts be agile and industrious at all times like ya mouth. grin
Nah. I just wanna marry a rich guy that will bring home the bacon and pay the chef to cook it. All I have to do is relax, look pretty and eat.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Forwetinnah: 10:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
sincerenigerian:
[b]You should know better than what you just penned. Don't pretend to be what you are not, bros. Don't try to portray yourself as independent minded when you are not. This your thread was created because you have been trying to appeal to some girls on this forum who are on GEJ and PDP side. I never took you serious since I came back from my sabbatical leave from nairaland. I just haven't been able to wrap my head around the fact that you now call yourself "a progressive". I have had many verbal war with you in the past when you were a staunch supporter of Jonathan. You only created this thread to appeal to certain ladies who are on GEJ's side. It was a calculated move by you.

Now let me dissect your thread:

Conventional wisdom should tell you there must be truth to the ING rumor going around like wild fire. If there was no truth to it, why did Abati bring it up yesterday that Obasanjo was planning to head interim national government? Who is planning what and why the talk of it at all by Abati? Abati made it look like there is truth to it in which Obasanjo is jealous that he is not being considered for ING post. Don't forget about three weeks ago when Sahara Reporter brought up the rumor about shifting election date. Many people on this forum dismissed it as gossip. As it turned out they were right again like many times before. Sahara Reporters have a mole in the villa who is giving out information.

You claimed Jonathan has promised John Kerry that May 29 was sacrosanct but have you forgotten Jonathan told us many times election would hold on February 14? Why should you believe Jonathan now when indeed at the media chat of few days ago Jonathan told the whole world he did not know about plan to shift the election date. Did you really believe that when he said that? Did you really believe no one consulted Jonathan about the election shift.

Why would Sahara Reporters drop the name of Abdulasallami Abubakar without any iota of truth to it? Do you really think Sahara Reporter dropped Abdulsallami name out of thin air without an insider telling them about the impending plan? Have you honestly ask yourself that question?

I can't believe you are a political novice to think Jonathan is not looking for way out of this mess. Currently, Jonathan knows that he is about to lose an election in a landslide. You should know better that Jonathan is only looking for ways to scuttle election and avoid Buhari getting to the throne. Conventional wisdom should tell you the script being played by Jonathan and Co is not about winning election anymore. The script is now about how to prevent election or how to stop Buhari from getting there. For Jonathan and Co, ING is an option and a staged coup is also an option. Jonathan has already thrown out the possibility of contesting against Buhari and lose. It would be suicidal for Jonathan and his group to let the election go ahead as planned. Let me advice you to watch the campaign Jonathan and his wife had in Bayelsa last week. Did you listen to everything PEJ say? Have you listened to where PEJ said "there is no way they are handing over to old man called Buhari". Go on youtube and watch the campaign again. While at that, watch the video where Okupe was screaming and vowing that this government will never handover to Buhari. They know they are about to lose to Buhari and not ready to handover to him. They are not saying Buhari is not going to win this election. They are saying they are not handing over to Buhari. PEJ and Okupe have been saying the same thing and you should think about that instead of pretending to be an independent thinker. A month ago Okupe aide declared on social media they won't be handing over to Buhari and they rather let the military to take over. There is absolute truth to these rumors.

Let me break it to you. I heard there were four international polling firms that conducted polls for Jonathan in which the four polls had Buhari leading between 20-36%. There was a meeting where the poll results were discussed by Jonathan, Diezani and Mimiko. My source told me Diezani told Jonathan how worried she was about how the campaign has turned out. She expressed her frustration and became worried. At the meeting, Mimiko told her not to worry that actions were in place to turn things around. It was at that meeting Mimiko brought up the idea to replace Jega and replace him with their man in which the president rejected initially but later willing to go with the idea. This happened less than two weeks ago.

@OP, I expected better from you.

[/b]

3 people had a meeting and all of a sudden you now have a "sauce" grin ...Please feel free to share with us which of the 3 (mimiko, dieziani or GEJ) added ketchup to your mashed potatoe gossip?? Every d;ickhead now claims to have a source...your personal attack on barcanista for pointing out APCs pointless propaganda is even more amusing grin . Make him talk again because him dey find woman?? Rotflmao Amueshi brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Gbawe: 10:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
SirShymexx:

Shymexx , you are one of the posters I have time for so I will explain issues a bit. Look at my introduction to Barcanista below. He was busy licking Obanikoro's azz and putting down Fashola, Tinubu and ACN (Now APC) in 2013 when he joined NL. Today Obanikoro is persona-non-grata to Barcanista and Tinubu and Fashola are suddenly reborn as supreme intellectuals and transformational leaders to be praised to high heavens by Barcanista.

Bruv, you should be ashamed of the guy because you know what his 'turncoat' nature means to an 'unsmiling' crowd. Nobody likes that ish. People can say what they want about me but no one, in the five years I have been a member of this forum, can accuse me of being an unprincipled flip-flopper who "runs with the hares and hunts with the hounds". Those I support yesterday I support today and will support tomorrow because I never pitched my tent frivolously. I simply want a Nigeria that works. When you are that way, you can never be 'caught out, as happens to Barcanista always, because your support of good leaders is genuine.

If you want , I can show you many similar example of Barcanista's behaviour below while I challenge all Nairalanders to show just one, even a single example, of me doing what Barcanista does below. I.e switching camps, belief system and allegiance with consummate ease and nauseating azz-licking. It is all disgusting and no principled man, regardless of the prize on offer, should ridicule himself as Barcanista has done many times here. It is very important for me that my kids look at me with pride to say "my dad is upright and principled. We want to learn from his example and be like him".

Look at Barcanista shamelessly plugging Obanikoro in 2013 and savaging Tinubu/Fashola and the ACN. Today he is against Obanikoro and firmly in Tinubu/Fasholas corner. Dude, who does that? This is not even a random example either. Barcanista has a history of FFK-style deception whereby his heroes yesterday are his enemies today while those he savaged yesterday he is now ready to workf for passionately today. We all indulged this turncoat geezer as far as we could but he started thinking he was FFK who could get away with playing all sides against themselves for his benefit. Nairalanders should read the thread below and compare it to Barcanista's slavish worshsip of Tinubu/Fashola today to discern what the guy really is. If anyone can indict me of similar shameless behaviour, in the five years I have been a member of this forum, then I will agree I should have talked to Barcanista 'mano a mano'. What do I have to say to someone who once claimed Obanikoro was the "best" senator Lagos ever had? How many Nairalanders know that Barcanista supported Obanikoro's endorsement of the third term plan of OBJ? I called Barcanista self-serving and I stand by that call.

https://www.nairaland.com/1318421/things-need-know-senator-musliu

barcanista:
Porting? same hypocrisy shopping from PDP. My dear, Senator Koro is a very credible man, he's at the Heart of Lagos and SW PDP. he's not defeating to any Crooked party as represented by BRF and His god Tinubu. Koro is bigger than Tinubu Politically, intellectually, mentally and in all ramifications. Should he run for 2015, ACN should be ready to assume the role of opposition in Lagos State

barcanista:
By the grace of God i was among the constituents when Koro was in the Senate during the 3rd term saga, i can tell you categorically that i saw nothing wrong in it. Look at the views of Koro before concluding. Just that opposition in Nigeria like to OPPOSE EVERYTHING proposed by the government, and also Nigerians as people love to abuse privileges. Koro DID NOT disappoint any of us in Lagos Central while in Senate. In fact, he remains the BEST SENATOR we ever had. GOS and Oluremi are bunch of JOKES

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Forwetinnah: 10:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nashoji:
If actually he is trying to appeal to some girls supporting GEJ, that means he has finnally find out that the ones supporting buhari is as dumb and useless as their male folks . you guys said any body supporting jonathan is been bought, but you guys forget to use the same theory on you people that is supporting buhari. any news against jonathan is pure truth, but any news against buhari is pure propaganda. double standard. afterall, barcanista has made his point and he owes no body any explanation, if you dont like it, river naija still have enough space, you can jump inside.

gringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Olaone1: 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gbawe is capable of being tooooooooooo passionate about politics and APC, at times. Chill, man.

Ermmmm, where the hell is Ekoile? Is he Aresa?

Eko, I have missed you. Holla at ya homie wink wink

2 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by zimoni(f): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Politics is just too dirty for my liking.

Uncle is right though, one should be principled and stand by what he supports forever.

As for me ooooooo

It's been Goodluck Jonathan

It's still Jonathan till 2019 O Jarey.

Make I no lie, I stopped supporting Jonah when he said "Stealing Is Not Corruption". Then I became skeptical and later supported Buhari for some days, then I became indifferent for some weeks before I eventually decided that it was going to be Jonathan Till 2019. grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm Loving This Interesting Movie.

Meanwilly, Jonathan Till Buhari Found His WASC Certificate grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SirShymexx: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
DollyParton1:

Nah. I just wanna marry a rich guy that will bring home the bacon and pay the chef to cook it. All I have to do is relax, look pretty and eat.

Lol. I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke nyggah. grin

That's how you lot always end up obese and hussy always end up cheating with loads of concubines everywhere. And then you start getting bitter and blaming black men for being cheats. tongue

Now, let me read what the big Uncle posited.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by DollyParton1(f): 11:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I ain't saying she's a gold digger, but she ain't messing with no broke nyggah. grin

That's how you lot always end up obese and hussy always end up cheating with loads of concubines everywhere. And then you start getting bitter and blaming black men for being cheats. tongue

Now, let me read what the big Uncle posited.

Lol..... Did u notice the part where I wrote look pretty?
just kidding though.
I do not joke with my independence. Me not working is a threat to me being able to stand on my own.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by jaybee(f): 11:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
barcanista:
It is no news that some media and personalities have been reporting of a "planned" installation of an Interim National Government by President Goodluck Jonathan. Sahara Reporters, Obasanjo and other "sources" are few people to be propagating this "revelation".

We were told that the Jonathan's administration has no plan to conduct the election and it planned to create a chaos for the Army led by General Kenneth Minimah to takeover the reins of power because they will rather not witness a Buhari government.

Later we were told that the President plans to perpetually remain in power by getting the NASS postpone the election for six months with the pretence of the crises in the North - East. The plan is to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution according to this theory.

Just of recent we were told by Sahara Reporters that their "Source" told them that Jonathan approached exHead of State General Abdulsalam Abubakar and "begged" him to head the supposed ING. The plan according to this source is to prevent Muhammadu Buhari from gaining victory at the poll. According to SR, the Jonathan government is to bribe NASS members with $2m and $1m each for Senate and Reps members respectively.
The plan here is for them to invoke Section 135(3) of the Constitution and declare the ING.

Aside from the fact that all theories appear disjointed and does not portray in anyway as to how Jonathan will benefit from the schemes, it also begs for the question of what is the possibility?

Firstly, Jonathan had told the US Secretary of State Mr John Kerry that the election will be held and a New Government inaugurated come May 29. President Jonathan repeated the statement in his media chat. So far, there has been no clue as to whether he plans to remain indefinitely. He also debunked the story of handing over to the Military or any illegal government

Secondly, the talk of Interim National Government is alien to our constitution. There is no way that can happen when we have no constitutional crises. There is no way Abdulsalam or Minimah can assume power except there is a coup. If there is any, then there will be a counter coup. Assuming Jonathan even considers bribing the NASS to get the six(6) months extension, he doesn't need an Abdulsalam or an ING to lead during the extension period. Section 135(3) of the Constitution is very clear that the incumbent preside over the country for the period of any extension. Considering that the opposition controls the House, the ruling party have the Senate, except there is a compromise, that will not scale through.

Thirdly, if the President is to exploit the Military. it will be to give PDP undue advantage at the poll by harassing the opposition on the day of election, and not to handover power to any Gen Minimah or a phantom ING that isn't feasible anywhere.

This talk of an ING is baseless, a distraction, a tool to heat up the already saturated polity. It is one propaganda too many. It is a threat to peace and our collective unity. I have absolute confidence that the election will be held and winner will be inaugurated come May 29.

@ OP i actually expected a more objective treatise, not this highly subjective and incoherent insinuations and emphatic assertions. Let us examine some of your itemized points as i have highlighted in your submission;

Firstly, your reliance on the "accused" to verify the authenticity or otherwise of the "propaganda" is illogical. How would you expect president Jonathan to tell John Kerry of the media chat that he planned to hand over to keneth minimah or Adbulsalam or ING? it is on record that this president and his government always deny everything including the abduction of chibock girls, extension of election dates until the same thing they kept denying until it came to pass just as it was announced by the very press you are trying to vilify.

Secondly, the reports do not say that we are in a constitutional crises yet. Be it known to you that constitutional crises do not come about by default. some people, by their actions and inactions bring about constitutional crises. this is normally done by people in authority tempering with the functions of statutory institutions such as INEC, the security agencies and the media. this are manifestly clear today in Nigeria under president Goodluck Jonathan. so for you to say that it is not possible makes you highly myopic and does not make sense because in Nigeria today manythings thought impossible have been proven highly possible. if you may remember a few years ago the government and people of Nigeria would say it is impossible to have terrorists of Nigeria origin. Even when USA wanted to classify Boko haram as a terrorist group, this very government of Jonathan resisted it vehemently that it is not a terrorist group. However we know today that those theories are false.

Thirdly, you have admitted that the president has the propensity to use the Military to obtain undue advantage for his himself and his party. Now you have contradicted yourself. if you know any history at all, then you should know that that is a sure recipe for myriad of crises, from outright local resistance, coordinated civil disobedience, legal actions, the question of government legitimacy, religious, ethnic, regional and sectional crises etc. this possible chaos, which can be triggered by the acts of commission or omission of president Goodluck Jonathan which, by his body language and his close associates.

If you had critically analyzed the situation dispassionately, you would have seen that the various postulations in the media are not totally unfounded because they have a chance of happening, no matter how remote, given the history of politicians and their co-travelers. so for you to categorically call these possible postulations as distracting propaganda theories, I repeat, is hasty and short-sighted.

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by DollyParton1(f): 11:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
This is the reason I don't do politics. This ish is just too dirty. You gain enemies for urself all in the name of some politicians who have no idea u exist.

3 Likes

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SirShymexx: 12:16am On Feb 17, 2015
Gbawe:

Shymexx , you are one of the posters I have time for so I will explain issues a bit. Look at my introduction to Barcanista below. He was busy licking Obanikoro's azz and putting down Fashola, Tinubu and ACN (Now APC) in 2013 when he joined NL. Today Obanikoro is persona-non-grata to Barcanista and Tinubu and Fashola are suddenly reborn as supreme intellectuals and transformational leaders to be praised to high heavens by Barcanista.

Bruv, you should be ashamed of the guy because you know what his 'turncoat' nature means to an 'unsmiling' crowd. Nobody likes that ish. People can say what they want about me but no one, in the five years I have been a member of this forum, can accuse me of being an unprincipled flip-flopper who "runs with the hares and hunts with the hounds". Those I support yesterday I support today and will support tomorrow because I never pitched my tent frivolously. I simply want a Nigeria that works. When you are that way, you can never be 'caught out, as happens to Barcanista always, because your support of good leaders is genuine.

If you want , I can show you many similar example of Barcanista's behaviour below while I challenge all Nairalanders to show just one, even a single example, of me doing what Barcanista does below. I.e switching camps, belief system and allegiance with consummate ease and nauseating azz-licking. It is all disgusting and no principled man, regardless of the prize on offer, should ridicule himself as Barcanista has done many times here. It is very important for me that my kids look at me with pride to say "my dad is upright and principled. We want to learn from his example and be like him".

Look at Barcanista shamelessly plugging Obanikoro in 2013 and savaging Tinubu/Fashola and the ACN. Today he is against Obanikoro and firmly in Tinubu/Fasholas corner. Dude, who does that? This is not even a random example either. Barcanista has a history of FFK-style deception whereby his heroes yesterday are his enemies today while those he savaged yesterday he is now ready to workf for passionately today. We all indulged this turncoat geezer as far as we could but he started thinking he was FFK who could get away with playing all sides against themselves for his benefit. Nairalanders should read the thread below and compare it to Barcanista's slavish worshsip of Tinubu/Fashola today to discern what the guy really is. If anyone can indict me of similar shameless behaviour, in the five years I have been a member of this forum, then I will agree I should have talked to Barcanista 'mano a mano'. What do I have to say to someone who once claimed Obanikoro was the "best" senator Lagos ever had? How many Nairalanders know that Barcanista supported Obanikoro's endorsement of the third term plan of OBJ? I called Barcanista self-serving and I stand by that call.

https://www.nairaland.com/1318421/things-need-know-senator-musliu

In as much as being unprincipled and disloyal will always make anyone less of a man. Sir, I think you should know that politics is a dirty game, and there will always be all kinds of opportunists seeking relevance/vainglory by pitching their tents with anything that will provide that platform for them. And I think you should have used a different approach in conversing with him, since he has been part of the "progressives" for a while now.

I observe everything that happens on here from time to time, and the post patterns of a lot of the posters. And I know Barcanista way before the whole "APC" and "PDP" thingy, from reading his comments about culture and history. Never knew much about his politics (political ideology) - till the APC and progressive thing reached a crescendo. I had my eyes on him, Omenka, and a few other folks. However, I can't judge a man I don't really know outside his posts on here - but I believe if his intents are honestly about a change in the polity in Nigeria, and a new beginning like he claims - and not vainglory and for attention deficit disorder. This is the time for him to prove his mettle. He doesn't need to be part of a group to prove that. Not everyone can function with the principles/loyalty required to part of a group - some folks function better by being their own person, without loyalty to anyone. As long as they've got the right message for dissemination, I can fault that.

Barcanista: Malcolm X left The Nation of Islam cos he outgrew their methods/approach. However, that never stopped him from fighting the just cause he believed in. Heck, he acquired more exposure by travelling to many countries after that...and that solidified his legacy. So, do you want to be an upstanding legend like Malcolm X - or a man of no self-worth who would rather sell his soul for riches based on simplistic excuses? You know I'm not really into all these political shenanigans - I'm just a critic. However, this struggle is bigger than you, APC, PDP, and whoever did you wrong. It's a fight for the future of the country; the disadvantaged/poorest Nigerians with no voice; future generations; and the black world cos Nigeria is the most populous black country on the planet. So, do you want to be part of history, or just another Esau who sold his birthright for mere porridge?
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by cypriannwadukwe: 12:35am On Feb 17, 2015
APC propaganda revealed. they are just a bunch of liars. #NO2APC #NO2Buhari #GEJ4Naija

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by ishiamu(m): 11:22am On Feb 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Are you pained...dusty Malik
BARCANISTA said the truth, I know most of you won't agree with him, but the truth will always prevail.
Cry me a river...

Is that allison madueke crying?
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by SeverusSnape(m): 11:36am On Feb 17, 2015
ishiamu:

Is that allison madueke crying?
Nope, not her. An actress
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Demdem(m): 11:56am On Feb 17, 2015
SirShymexx:

Barcanista: Malcolm X left The Nation of Islam cos he outgrew their methods/approach. However, that never stopped him from fighting the just cause he believed in. Heck, he acquired more exposure by travelling to many countries after that...and that solidified his legacy. So, do you want to be an upstanding legend like Malcolm X - or a man of no self-worth who would rather sell his soul for riches based on simplistic excuses? You know I'm not really into all these political shenanigans - I'm just a critic. However, this struggle is bigger than you, APC, PDP, and whoever did you wrong. It's a fight for the future of the country; the disadvantaged/poorest Nigerians with no voice; future generations; and the black world cos Nigeria is the most populous black country on the planet. So, do you want to be part of history, or just another Esau who sold his birthright for mere porridge?

Well said. This is plainly my arguement. Must u be in any group whatsoever? So because u feel offended by some so called E- friends of urs, u Av chosen to go back to ur vomit. I for instance, what group am I in? Will that stop me from airing my views on issues regardless of what anyone thinks be it apc or pdp?
It boils down to principle. It's like demdem saying Jonah-daftt is Nigeria saviour Simply because some imaginary friends that I thought should support me aren't doing such.
What barcanista has proven of himself is anything goes.
He lives for nothing and such die for nothing likewise.

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
edogirl2:
Op is either naive or he's been mischievous.

He says the report by Sahara Reporters lacks credibility becos an interim govt is not part of the constitution, and so it it will not happen.

But high - ranking PDP/govt officials are telling us repeatedly they will never hand over to Buhari.

If election is conducted and Buhari wins, and they refuse to hand over to him, what does he think will happen?

There will be chaos, and in that chaos, Mr Jonathan will simply hand over to someone (most likely a military person), and at that point, the constitution is effectively suspended due to the'extraordinary' circumstances country finds itself in. Even if interim govt is a civilian one, when a country faces existential circumstances, the constitution will take second billing to fixing the country. Afterall, if there's no country, the constitution will be worthless. An interim govt will quickly find justification for its existence.

With ING in place, Jonathan achieves his aim. Interim govt will simply say there is a need for a sovereign national conference to resolve all the

major issues confronting the country and that only after that wil elections hold. Then you are looking at a minimum of 12 months, by which
time GEJ/Madueke are in distant memory and can relax and enjoy their loot.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Truckpusher(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Dejohnbull:
Gej transformation moving around, the umbrella is big enough to cover all nigerians
babyosisi this was the last straw that broke the camel's back. grin

1 Like

Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by jaytee01(m): 6:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
edogirl2:
Op is either naive or he's been mischievous.

He says the report by Sahara Reporters lacks credibility becos an interim govt is not part of the constitution, and so it it will not happen.

But high - ranking PDP/govt officials are telling us repeatedly they will never hand over to Buhari.

If election is conducted and Buhari wins, and they refuse to hand over to him, what does he think will happen?

There will be chaos, and in that chaos, Mr Jonathan will simply hand over to someone (most likely a military person), and at that point, the constitution is effectively suspended due to the'extraordinary' circumstances country finds itself in. Even if interim govt is a civilian one, when a country faces existential circumstances, the constitution will take second billing to fixing the country. Afterall, if there's no country, the constitution will be worthless. An interim govt will quickly find justification for its existence.

With ING in place, Jonathan achieves his aim. Interim govt will simply say there is a need for a sovereign national conference to resolve all the

major issues confronting the country and that only after that wil elections hold. Then you are looking at a minimum of 12 months, by which
time GEJ/Madueke are in distant memory and can relax and enjoy their loot.
On point
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Etruth: 4:37pm On Feb 19, 2015
rman:
So what is the difference between Barcanista and FKK?

After seeing Doyin Okupe yell in front of journalists that " it is not going to happen they hand over power to Buhari'' , a strong message was been passed that day.

Look how the credibility of Jega became a subject of discussion in the past few days.

He conveniently titled his topic "one propaganda too many". Indirectly discrediting APC.

I can boldly say he will eventually(very soon) tell us why he was wrong all this while and we should all support GEJ.

You are a Prophet Sir. Traitornista has gone back to join the Killer and Looter Assembley.....and destroyed himself in the process.
Re: Interim National Government: One Propaganda Too Many (barcanista) by Etruth: 4:50pm On Feb 19, 2015
aresa:
lol @ OP and his usual naive and half baked thoughts..

At this point, its perfectly safe to conclude that you really are very naive...
Not naïve.....he sold his soul ....like Judas for a pittance. And we all know how Judas ended up. The money he received was the cost of his casket. Unfaithfulness destroys men, Traitornista.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Battle Of Party Headties, Who Wore It Better / Audu Abubakar's Burial: More Photos / Photos Of Biafra Shoes Made In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.