Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,962 members, 7,980,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:11 PM

DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa (14172 Views)

Why I Stopped DSS Operatives From Arresting Judge, By Wike / EFCC Operatives Invade Fani-kayode’s Home Again / Thugs Beat Punch Correspondent In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Mitsurugi(m): 11:35am On Feb 16, 2015
TheOtherview:

I hope you remember your own pronouncements here, the next time you are subjected to a 'power show' by one of our government agencies. Let's hope you derive the same macabre satisfaction, when you find yourself at the receiving end of tyrannical treatment.

Do you blame the ode! Some people in this country speak out of their as.holes! angry

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by TheOtherview: 11:41am On Feb 16, 2015
[s]
100Cents:

Have you never been abroad or read in the papers of such activities being carried out by the US or European authorities when they sense acts of espionage on their soil ?

You guys digest every news with political undertone. Nigeria is a sovereign state and any act that will undermine it will be nipped in the bud. The other day, an aljazeera reporter called the President badluck and you guys were happy for that, yet such journalists are jailed in Egypt.

Now if you feel you are smart as a Nigerian, go to US and call Obama by such name BADLUCK and come back unquestioned. Wicked souls..
[/s]

Why don't you limit yourself to what you know.
Isn't it better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt?

The Pretty Darn Exhaustive Obama Nickname List

I’ve collected this pretty darn exhaustive list of appellations for Barack Obama while surfing the conservative side of the Internet. I’ll add to the list as new ones crop up. Feel free to contribute your own.

The list is current as of February 12, 2015.

Are you upset by these nicknames? Click here.AKOTUS (Ass Kicker Of The United States)
Alfred E. Obama
Anointed One, The
Anti-Founder, The
B. Hussein Obama
B.O.
B-Ho
Bacrack Obama
Bam-Bam
Bambi
Bammy
Bamster, The
Barack Hussein Alinsky
Barack Hussein Kardashian
Barack Ilyich Lenin
Barack Insane Obama
Barack O’Change Obama
Barack The Magic Negro
Barack The Wealth Spreader
Barack W. Bush
Barack Ovomit
Barack Oralbama
Barack Obabykiller
Barack Oralsex
Barack Omelonpatch
Baracka Claus
Barackus Hubris Maximus
Bareass Banana
Barky
Barrack Inseinn O’bowdown
Barrack SoVain Obama
Barry Soetoro
Barry Obowdown, the im-POTUS
Bathhouse Barry
Big Brother
BoBo the Clown
Bobblehead-in-Chief
Bowing Barry Sotero
Boy President, The
Bracket Boy
Brak
Brokeback Insane O’Bummer
Bystander-in-Chief, The
Campaigner-in-Chief, The
Captain Bullshit
Captain Clueless
Captain KickassCaptain Kickass
Captain Teleprompter
Carter 2.0
Celebrity of The United States, The
Chairman Zero
Chairman Mau-Mau
Chairman Bao
Chairman Bow
Che Obama
Chicago Thug-in-Chief, The
Chicago Charlatan, The
Chief Walking Eagle
Chimpy the Kenyan
Choom Prince, The
Choomer
.... and so on...

Source: http://brainshavings.com/obama-nicknames/

3 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Etinosajay(m): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
I'm not a monkey..you bloody racist.

Hahahahaha....why are you denying it??
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by rabimlomo: 11:48am On Feb 16, 2015
Okay, of what use is them foi bill now? when security men can arrest a journalist merely based on "an order from Abuja". What is the difference between what "Abuja" does now and what they accuse Buhari of? Na wao.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by 100Cents: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2015
TheOtherview:
[s][/s]

Why don't you limit yourself to what you know.
Isn't it better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt?

Source: http://brainshavings.com/obama-nicknames/

Your family are the fools. That Obama has nicknames from his people. Go and try it there. Mumu..
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by rusher14: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
He signed the FOI bill my foot.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
naijadeyhia:
How fresh is the air now and how far has the transformation gone my GEJ supporters. Dont worry very soon Nigerians would be having their emails, telephones and even their homes bugged, no freedom of movement or expression and why.....because some clueless junky is in ASO ROCK

!Buhari said in one of his interviews that if the press thru their journalism paint nigeria bad to the outside world, he will do evrythng to stop them. jona gave them so much freedom thats y we r seeing even 3yr olds on nairaland sayng thngs that are dumbfounded.
jona if na u send them.............THUMBS UP!
"LEt naija burn n if possible let it break.
all these na becos of OYEL!
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by TheOtherview: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
100Cents:

Your family are the fools. That Obama has nicknames from his people. Go and try it there. Mumu..

The nose bridge is a long way off from the forehead, so I will advise you to take your limited intellectual abilities to the corner for slow kids.

You won't get another warning, Mr Been-to-Abroad.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by rusher14: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

!Buhari said in one of his interviews that if the press thru their journalism paint nigeria bad to the outside world, he will do evrythng to stop them. jona gave them so much freedom thats y we r seeing even 3yr olds on nairaland sayng thngs that are dumbfounded.
jona if na u send them.............THUMBS UP!
"LEt naija burn n if possible let it break.
all these na becos of OYEL!

So Amaechi is in APC because of OYEL?
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by lexyclasy: 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]When will they arrest Asari Dokubo and Tompolo?[/size]
Ithink i will reverse the question to BUHARI, EL-RUFAI, SANUSI, AMAECHI AND LAI MOHAMMED
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by IbokUtoroh(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
rusher14:

So Amaechi is in APC because of OYEL?

SO u dont knw?
na oyel wells do make him comot for pdp na, ask him.
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by emmatok(m): 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Spies....CIA spies every where...Good job guys.

Hope Nigerian government is ready for international sanctions, I heard GEJ is now begging the US for help.

1 Like

Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by 100Cents: 12:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
TheOtherview:

The nose bridge is a long way off from the forehead, so I will advise you to take your limited intellectual abilities to the corner for slow kids.

You won't get another warning, Mr Been-to-Abroad.

Run along, mad dog..

I don't argue with boys .
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by kmanning: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
DSS, the government thugs. what are they searching for 4hours? lawless people
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by johncreek: 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
maybe Madam DSS is power drunk
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by akajos4real: 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
DSS always arresting/invading peoples privacy yet nothing is said about the offence.
In Lagos, APC hacked into INEC system but INEC says their system was never hacked.
To date no evidence has being put forward to substantiate their claim.

House of APC Publicity Secretary if I am correct was sealed and not allowed to leave his house in Lagos, no reason was given.

Now DSS in Bayelsa ransacking the house of a journalist with the pretence of espionage!!!!! Haba!!!!
To talk truth don turn espionage? wetin else?
GEJ, nor be must to be president oooh!!! You be talk say your tenure go end for May 29th 2015
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
coldsummer:
[size=18pt]When will they arrest Asari Dokubo and Tompolo?[/size]

TOMORROW
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Laid2001: 3:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
masterpower:

If it were in an islamic state that spy would have been executed by now.
Those are people working to undermine the sovreignty of Nigeria.

your own tyrany will surpass Idiamin own.
Arrogant Mumu like you will likely be peppersoup for dictators oneday!
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Ezenwa11(m): 5:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eggcelent:
Why always The DSS?
OK, go and take over their work so that you will do it well.
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by Ephemmm: 9:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
[quote author=Lifebender post=30777125]Acting on orders from abuja,i guess that is JONA.This people have eyes yet they can't see,head yet they can think.Acting on orders is was of saying they were harassing civilians.

Oneday,we gotta get thru this.

Baba God abegi this pharaoh of our life must go come may 29.

Jonathan is our curse in this country
[/quote

God will deliver us Bros: Nigeria is on the brink. Last time, the DSS claimed they ransacked APC Secretariat in error. What a silly excuse

It is ironical to hear that a President who signed freedom of information bill is maltreating reporters just because of selfish interest.
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by itetemi: 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
ichidodo:
Spies....CIA spies every where...Good job guys.

is that the freedom of information the otuoke landlord has been bragging of
Re: DSS Operatives Invade Home Of Reuters’ Correspondent In Bayelsa by horlus(m): 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
And they say Jonathan is clueless? Hmmmmm I'm watching events unfold.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I’m A Businessman First, Then A Politician, Atiku Declares On Twitter / PDP Convention: Kashamu rejects suspension / Olugbobiri Community In Bayelsa, Holds Reception For David Lyon (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.