Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. (57571 Views)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed By Doctors ,few Days To Wedding.(see tweets)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Mariojane(f): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fairgodwin:
make I book space first before I even read..

Ok, the answer's simple: I will first of all thank the doctor (for forever delivering me from a forever trap), and second of all, I WILL CALL OFF THE WEDDING and cut all ties with the lady!!

Who cares what people would say or do? It is MY HAPPINESS we're talking about here, like seriously!
I am Otis!
does her having an abortion makes u unhappy? what if she is a lady with gud morale and character? most (not all)of u guys at one time or the oda had compel a lady or two to abort pregnancy. is it not a guy dt will marry d lady that aborted for u? i believe u need to have a serious discussion with her. there is alwayz a reason to every action.
the doctor was very wrong he wasnt suppose to disclose such information to his patient patner without her permission.

mistakes do happen. if you are breaking off with her u shud remember that u will get female children and they might make d same mistake. what will u do if ur in-law-to-be breakup cos of that.(am not wishing u such but just put urself in the girl's shoe).
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by siegfried99(m): 12:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Unacceptable by all standards.. angry angry

Few days to wedding? Haba! angry angry

For those of u saying forgive and go on with such a wedding, you are on your own angry
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by miqos02(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
i will sit her down and discuss it with her

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Truckpusher(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Maamin:
Coughs* this lady was exposed few days to her wedding by medical Doctors for abortion... what would you do if you were in her man's shoes? With the wedding on the way, all your friends and family already know her and looking forward to the D-day. On top that you have never touched her and she just had an abortion. Not your pregnancy o, you guys never did it. Men what would you do? embarassed

Pictures coming soon!
I will send out another invitation for bachelorhood celebration and case closed.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Samtowo(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
lastpage:

You are right... but like all whistle-blowers, he did it for "the good of the Society"........ which far outweighs any other consideration we might think of.

Just put yourself in the shoes of that man.... (even if you are a woman, just imagine that someone knew your husband has impregnated woman and was with her some days before you accepted his proposal for a wedding.... and did not inform you? ...or if you are the Mother of the man that is about to start life "being duped"!)
...... marriages founded on such deceitful pedestals are the ones that produce broken homes and broken families/children. undecided

Now, she is FREE! She can go and marry the man she really loved, who impregnated her...
..and the man too can reset his life from gear One! Its never too late to do it "right".

Lastpage!
lmfao!!! grin grin grin .., " he did it for "the good of the Society"........ which far outweighs any other consideration we might think of[size=8pt][/size]
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Muzikluva(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
Unclerukus:
Dude,in such cases there's nothing like confidentiality,abortion is illegal in this country.
true but I think the doctor wanted something from the lady.A doctor can't just go expose his patient!

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by 2tek: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
IMAGINE. this explains why men no longer do NO-SEX-B4-MARRIAGE nd they ensure that they live together with their fiancees few months b4 marriage. this practice can not stop cheating but it will certainly reduce the tendency to cheat.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Mariojane(f): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
miqos02:
i will sit her down and discuss it with her
I SUPPORT
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by machi25(f): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
That's quite a decision to make.she has planted a deep wound in his heart that would take a long tym to heal that's if he goes ahead with d wedding.am so feeling for the guy But if I wia d doctor,I wouldn't hv exposed her since d deed has bin done.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Kingsasian(m): 12:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
If its recent then I will have to call it off but if its in the past, long before we met I will go on with the wedding plans.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by 1stola: 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Maamin:
Coughs* this lady was exposed few days to her wedding by medical Doctors for abortion... what would you do if you were in her man's shoes? With the wedding on the way, all your friends and family already know her and looking forward to the D-day. On top that you have never touched her and she just had an abortion. Not your pregnancy o, you guys never did it. Men what would you do? embarassed

Pictures coming soon!
Pix now or you're crazy.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by DGranite(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
sauceny:
If truly he was a qualified doctor,he should have understood the "patient doctors confidentiality"

If i were the lady in question, i would drag him to court & ask his license be revoked with effective immediately.
you shld ask certain questions 1st b4 such conclusion 1,what is the relationship between the doctor and d husband to be? 2,is their any emotional affair between d lady and d doctor? 3,of what use/benefit dragging the doctor to court be to this lady at this point? last bullet she is d orchestral of her own problem d doctor only save an innocent man from future dilema.

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Mariojane(f): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
emmyrichie:
Wait until the wedding day when people are gathered, grab the mic, narrate the whole tale and walkout of the venue. Na the stigma go haunt am till she gets to the threshold of hades.
what if after u disgraced her she told you her reason for her action, what will u do then? dont u have sisters? do u wish they r treated dat way by a guy? if any guy tried that, wont u hunt the guy down for the rest of his life?
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
angryHmm nawa, this is serious if am the guy , the most practical thing to do is to cancel the wedding.
Yes, one has to cut his losses, sorry for the guy, e go don spend sha, but life is nt replaceable. who knows the kind of infections, diseases and curses th lady could transfer to him.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Fairgodwin(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mariojane:
does her having an abortion makes u unhappy? what if she is a lady with gud morale and character? most (not all)of u guys at one time or the oda had compel a lady or two to abort pregnancy. is it not a guy dt will marry d lady that aborted for u? i believe u need to have a serious discussion with her. there is alwayz a reason to every action.
the doctor was very wrong he wasnt suppose to disclose such information to his patient patner without her permission.

mistakes do happen. if you are breaking off with her u shud remember that u will get female children and they might make d same mistake. what will u do if ur in-law-to-be breakup cos of that.(am not wishing u such but just put urself in the girl's shoe).

You seem not to get the (huge) point here. The abortion was discovered to have taken place a few days to our wedding, and another thing is, I wasn't sleeping with her - which means I must have agreed to/with the "no sex before marriage" slogan! UNFAITHFULNESS is involved [in it all] as well Ma/Sir!
It also simply means I'm the FOOL here! Please dear friend, in this case, I DON'T TALK [things over] or COMMUNICATE!!

I rest my case!

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by IAMBREEZY: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nigeria ladies are cheats, stupid and classless, that nigga shouldn't waste time cancelling that wedding. All these bitches ain't loyal.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Livinusc(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Source??
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by UniqueGem(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Freiburger:
The doctor's licence should be revolked, that kind of silly behaviour is against the code of ethics in that profession.
what if you where the doctor and the "to-be-groom" is your brother/dear friend, will you still follow the doctor's code of ethic? Let us be realistic here. In judging issues, let's learn to judge from the root. Firstly the lady had an affair outside their courtship, that's "cheating" and "infidelity", she got pregnant and aborted it, that's "murder" yet she was "deceiving" and "lying" to the to-be groom. Now before judging the doctor, firstly judge the lady for;1. Cheating 2. Infidelity 3. Murder 4. Deceit and 5. Lies. Being so reserved with issues like this is the reason we have so many failed marriages in nigeria. Now everyone is blaming the doctor for not following code of ethic. Now ask yourself, will you be happy if you were in this guys shoe and doctor knew the truth but kept it away from you?

3 Likes

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
Pictures before commenting
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Freiburger(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
loomer:
What's the name of the movie?
I'm not really into Nigerian movies, but I wouldn't mind pay some attention to the thriller grin
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by spyjulius(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
emmyrichie:
Wait until the wedding day when people are gathered, grab the mic, narrate the whole tale and walkout of the venue. Na the stigma go haunt am till she gets to the threshold of hades.
www.latestnaira..com
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
DGranite:
you shld ask certain questions 1st b4 such conclusion 1,what is the relationship between the doctor and d husband to be? 2,is their any emotional affair between d lady and d doctor? 3,of what use/benefit dragging the doctor to court be to this lady at this point? last bullet she is d orchestral of her own problem d doctor only save an innocent man from future dilema.

You would have understood better if it where in the western world,where justice, equity & fairness understands the law & how it works,then you would have known that the doctor is in trouble.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Kingsasian(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Mumu people!
Something that happenned while u were engaged is past life.
Even if it was before u knew her and you still go ahead, you re mumu because you have just shown her she can lie about anything.
Infidelity is like cockroach, for every one you see, there is a dozen you wont notice.
soooo on point!

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by pinkhill(f): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
if i was a guy i will call it off....thats so bad
one cant tell what really happened that she had to sleep the guy before the wedding and got preggy but its so bad cos she lost her unborn child and might lost her man too
even if the marriage takes place she might face constant abuse and trust will be an issue...
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by cletz991(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Nwa4Jesus:
Some pple are here talking trash. Cancel d wedding cancel d wedding. How many of u knows if ur wife has done abortion before? How many ladies out there that can have a confident to tell their hubby to be that d have had abortion before? Please d doctor must have been looking a way for d lady but no road for him that's why he chose to expose d poor girl. Nonsense!!!
stupid comment she never reli loved him.and stop encouraging rubbish
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by loomer: 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Freiburger:

I'm not really into Nigerian movies, but I wouldn't mind pay some attention to the thriller grin

That's y he should tell us the name of the movie, cos it might be nice u know
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Bowwow11(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
The weding is cancel damn i cant even evisage such omen God forbide!
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by roga: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
I see so many people faulting the doctor's decision for esposing her. Did you know the doctor's relationship with the husband to be?
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Kingsasian(m): 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fairgodwin:

You seem not to get the (huge) point here. The abortion was discovered to have taken place a few days to our wedding, and another thing is, I wasn't sleeping with her - which means I must have agreed to/with the "no sex before marriage" slogan! UNFAITHFULNESS is involved [in it all] as well Ma/Sir!
It also simply means I'm the FOOL here! Please dear friend, in this case, I DON'T TALK [things over] or COMMUNICATE!!

I rest my case!
Q.E.D

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Freiburger(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
loomer:

That's y he should tell us the name of the movie, cos it might be nice u know
lolzzzzz grin
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by eph12(m): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
meforyou1:
just go ahead with the marriage plans. it's her past life.
What's past about this? Just some weeks to the wedding. And they may have been courting for more than a year.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Announced Marriage Without Husband, Searching For Husband(photo) / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family! / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.