Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,428 members, 7,901,213 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. (57665 Views)

When Your Ex Texts You Few Days To Valentine (photo) / Couple Say "I Do" On Hosptal Bed After Accident 4 Days To Wedding (Photo) / Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed By Doctors ,few Days To Wedding.(see tweets)... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
OkunrinMeta:

Lol aat the rice. Wedding rice is always the best. We need to see these type of ladies for what they are. So the wife was even swearing with everything. Guys must realize that a lot of girls if not most will do thesame thing.
In this situation now, you will still see some mumu nairalanders telling yoy the man should have stayedd in the marriage and its in the past and if he loves her, blablabla......

I believe when the pastor asks "IF ANYONE KNOW ANY REASON THIS MARRIAGE SHOULD NOT HOLD,....." The question is especially for the couple. The condition that there is no such reason is the basis on which the marriage exists. If my wife hid such a thing for me, then the marriage is invalid becos of that condition. Hence I Was Never Married.

The guy had to do the second wedding on a low key and very few people were invited , I'm happy for him now and he's expecting for the second time a child ( a legitimate one this time around ). Some girls can be evil
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
sauceny:

I know, but the doctor would lose his license as well.
. Since its illega, der would b no documentation , so no prove, dt he was involved in such... At d end, d lady still suffers.. .. Wats done Z done, I advice her to just leave d guy alone, if she has any iota of dignity left in her
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
AreaFada2:

Hahahaha, I hope the rice sweet well well. Very reckless lady. She could easily have caught HIV and pass it to her husband, na wa o. Girls are not smiling these days o. In infidelity schemes, boys are learners now. cheesy

We've always been learners , guys are not the best at lying but when a girl truly lies ( na which kain oxymoron be this ), na with straight face , polygraph no go fit detect am.

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Bamz(m): 3:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
After reading the post, I was very confident the Op must be a female.... Well unfortunately embarassed bros welldone.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Tankotanko: 3:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
mormoni:
seconded
Gbam & Thirded
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by blackbeau1(f): 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
He who hasn't sinned should throw the first stone. How many ladies has the guy soiled? How many have aborted for him? Those are the questions he should answer. If the answer is none,then he should call off the wedding. If not,he should remember why he wanted to marry her in the first place and go on with the wedding . I know its hard
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Fairgodwin(m): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mariojane:
grin it is actually a joke. no skeleton in my wardrobe(u can check to confirm cheesy) nd i am not d lady. i don't behave like dat and i will neva try it.
Glad to know you ain't that way. And yes, I knew you were joking.

#pats her on the back#
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by fuckerholic(m): 4:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Olami90:
No story naw... Buy Biggest padlock ever/chain nd go to her house/her family house nd lock it in their presence then throw d key into d ocean...

Is there somfin to think/consider abt dat again?
Seems this is what you do to people in secret..may God save them IJN
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by fuckerholic(m): 4:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
ammyluv2002:
The act is evil now....lady or not
Am with you sweerie..never like a woman's advice..I doll my hat for you
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by ammyluv2002(f): 4:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
fuckerholic:

Am with you sweerie..never like a woman's advice..I doll my hat for you
Tnx kiss

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by wiringdpt(m): 4:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Might be the grooms family doctor
sauceny:
If truly he was a qualified doctor,he should have understood the "patient doctors confidentiality"

If i were the lady in question, i would drag him to court & ask his license be revoked with effective immediately.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Mariojane(f): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fairgodwin:
Glad to know you ain't that way. And yes, I knew you were joking.

#pats her on the back#
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 4:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
I will go on with the wedding arrangements

Bros you must be a saint cheesy
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 4:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Vision4God:
Stop every wedding plans

Like road safety in a traffic congestion grin
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
Maamin:

Bros you must be a saint cheesy

I be Saint Paul grin
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by David4best(m): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Many Nigerian girls are not Loyal & truthful to their guy
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
jboy73:
Haha.
Keep exposing them.

Nawa for u O..e be like say you go like amebo well well tongue
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Fairgodwin:
make I book space first before I even read..

Ok, the answer's simple: I will first of all thank the doctor (for forever delivering me from a forever trap), and second of all, I WILL CALL OFF THE WEDDING and cut all ties with the lady!!

Who cares what people would say or do? It is MY HAPPINESS we're talking about here, like seriously!
I am Otis!

Your head dey there wink

1 Like

Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 4:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
denko:
if you love her forgive her and go ahead,

Well pyar iss possible sha!
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by lilslim(m): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
sauceny:
If truly he was a qualified doctor,he should have understood the "patient doctors confidentiality"

If i were the lady in question, i would drag him to court & ask his license be revoked with effective immediately.
kukuma no be Naija we dey?
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by remsonik(f): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
What she did is bad and she should have even broken up with the guy. It happened to someone I know,her ex was her fiance cousin and they have even done an abortion together. The fiance was even willing to go ahead with the marriage but her father insisted that NO. This girl is wayword and the father knows the kind of daughter she has before she goes sleeping with her husband's cousin
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
sauceny:

Talking about patient, doctors confidentiality...i think, you should also consider the doctors right and confidence in breaking up the news to the couple as well.
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 5:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

I be Saint Paul grin

Of tarsus or Naija?
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 5:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
humilitypays:
Watch this amazing viral video- Greatest Way To Reward A Cheating Bride:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOL5Wv0ImFs that's what the guy needs to do.

Hahaha..your royal evilness grin
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 5:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
dammytosh:

Please don't upload any pictures.

The guy should stop every wedding plans and forget about it

He will never forget..

The pix are not explicit na bros!..abi u no won see something? cheesy
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
1stola:

Pix now or you're crazy.

Hehehehe..is there any sane person on NL at all? grin
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 6:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Truckpusher:
I will send out another invitation for bachelorhood celebration and case closed.

grin
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by BTFormular: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
I will call off the wedding. WITH PRIDE undecided
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 6:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
AreaFada2:
That's why I say all those "no sex before marriage" brigade, 95% na wash. She go dey nack her oga in the office, mugu will be doing Christian courtship with her.
If not that the pregnancy came too soon, she would have passed it off as her new husband's baby.

The reason why according to research, 50% of firstborn kids belong to another man, not assumed biological dad.

Nonsense. grin

How true is the bolded? grin
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by xtervaganza(m): 6:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
The guy never even yansh her b4? What a loser

But you ladies are wicked ooo
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 6:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ilekeh:

Why not ask her what caused her to abort the baby ?

If you can't communicate with your wife-to-be , then you can't communicate with your wife.

What do you mean ask her 'what cause her to abort the baby?'.. undecided..you will soon start asking 'how did the baby get there?'
Re: Lady’s Cheating Habit Exposed Few Days To Wedding By Doctors. by Maamin(m): 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
cleric:
Trust me, it is better and cheaper to cancel a wedding even few seconds to the altar than being in a marriage full if regrets. It is obvious you will need to do a DNA test for all ur future kids.

Hmmm..seconded

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dear Men, Before You Give A Lady Your Money. / Pre-wedding Photos Of A Military Officer And His Fiancee Wearing Hijab / How My Uncle Destroyed His Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.