Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,815 members, 7,882,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:17 PM

Joke Of The Week Ft Buhari - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Joke Of The Week Ft Buhari (924 Views)

Fada Fada Remix Ft Buhari. . / Fada Fada(remix) Phyno Ft. Buhari -lyrics / Fada Fada Remix Ft Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Week Ft Buhari by Talk2david1(m): 10:44am On Feb 16, 2015
A plane was about to crash and there were only four parachutes in the plane. Meanwhile there were five people in it.
The first person was Cristiano Ronaldo and he said: I'm the best footballer, I cant die now". So he took one parachute and left.
The second who was Aliko Dangote said "I'm the richest man in Africa and I'm too young to die". So he took the second parachute and left.
The third was Muhammadu Buhari and he said: " I'm the smartest head of state that never went to school in the world so I can't die now, my people still need me". So he took one and left.
Then it was left with President Jonathan , and a little school girl.
Jonathan said to the little girl "take the last one, I'll sacrifice my life for you".
The little girl replied "no need for that there are two parachutes left".
With shock and surprise Jonathan asked her: "how come?"

The little girl replied: " Buhari took my school bag" thinking it was a parachute...

APieCes Abeg no beef Me Oo. Na Joke.
Re: Joke Of The Week Ft Buhari by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 16, 2015
driest!!
Re: Joke Of The Week Ft Buhari by Talk2david1(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2015
Tydies:
driest!!
tongue

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Drop A Hilarious Joke That Would Make Someone Burst Out Laughing / White Women Warned Not To Watch Will Smith Movie / Na Wa For Rich People Ooo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.