Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,822 members, 7,889,727 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:06 PM

Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 (12205 Views)

What Next After Aca And Cisa?: / Project Management (pmp And Prince 2 Certification) / Itil Vs Prince 2 Certification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Redfox(m): 5:45pm On Apr 30, 2009
I am preparing for CISA december 2009.anyone in da house with tips on how to hit it hard.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by mariesmith: 4:06pm On May 01, 2009
Hello TBoy,

I am preparing for Dec 09 exam as well. Very kind of you to share the materials. I tried to use the link you posted on the site but no luck. Could you please send me the link/files for the free study material for PRINCE2 and CISA exam. It would be of an immense help. My mail id is marie.smith32@googlemail.com.

Many thanks
Regards
Marie
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Isuata: 5:55pm On May 04, 2009
hi guys
nice thread yu have here.its a dream come true cos i av been ruminating on the same cord/grass of prince2 materials and manuals/ITIL materials. pls tboy and the rest i need materials, not just practise questions but manuals to read and understand from. thx guys.God bless yu loadz
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by tboy1(m): 2:08pm On May 06, 2009
@ sexxxxy
Pls check ur mail
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by omogbadebo(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2009
Saddiq,for CISA go to examcram.com and/or xixatech.com.
Best of luck
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 17, 2009
hi,

just did the foundation exam in Nigeria

i hope you all know that the exam is changing in July so manuals etc will change.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Boyslink: 10:09pm On May 19, 2009
Hi tboy,
Thanks for sharing your prince2 resources. would you please send the past quetions for the foundation and practitioner exams to me, 'cause I can't download the links you provided and I will be writing the exams in 2 wks.
my email add. is; johnkunle31@yahoo.com
Thanks in advance.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by tboy1(m): 10:10am On May 20, 2009
^^ check ur inbox
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 20, 2009
ive been looking for this thread.
right, finished ITIL. passed it

getting ready for Prince 2
tboy, abeg send me materials for Prince 2
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by tboy1(m): 12:38pm On May 20, 2009
^^ congrats wink
mehnn ive been playful dis days oooo
i havent even opened any page yet for the itil reading - how ws d exam?

P.S:
ive sent u d prince2 docs
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 20, 2009
Thanks man. I've received it

the exam was a likkle tough partly cos i didnt study hard for it.
most of the questions are logical. requires a little more thought and you'd find the answer(s).

Nonetheless, you shouldnt' have with it. i know pple who spent a couple of days studying and they cleared it first time but i spent weeks. anyhow sha, i don pass am.

Thanks again for sending it.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by saddik(m): 1:46am On May 21, 2009
Hi all,

Glad 2 c d thread is very informative, Pls any kind samaritan i.e TBoy send me ITIL V3 materials.

Mail is sugeknight100@yahoo.com

Kind Regards,

ps: @ omoboy abeg any ITIL material and congrats.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Boyslink: 9:01am On May 21, 2009
Thanks tboy for the materials, I got your mail.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by funweez(f): 8:19pm On May 22, 2009
Hello, could anyone pls enlighten me on the scope of the PRINCE2, i hear alot about it. i just completed an M.A in intl' buziness mgt but i would also like to take on a professional certification. Can anyone suggest hot professional certifications that can giv one an edge in the market place. i live in d UK but plan 2move bk 2Nigeria in d nxt couple of years.

Tboi u seem to hav a background knowledge,cld u please give the pros n cons of havin such a certification, and the fees, study time required etc. is it mainly useful for project mgt?
thanks NLanders.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by tboy1(m): 1:05pm On May 26, 2009
funweez:

Hello, could anyone pls enlighten me on the scope of the PRINCE2, i hear alot about it. i just completed an M.A in intl' buziness mgt but i would also like to take on a professional certification.  Can anyone suggest hot professional certifications that can giv one an edge in the market place. i live in d UK but plan 2move bk 2Nigeria in d nxt couple of years.
Tboi u seem to hav a background knowledge,cld u please give the pros n cons of havin such a certification, and the fees, study time required etc. is it mainly useful for project mgt?
thanks NLanders.
Sorry i didnt replied to ur post earlier, been busy . . .
Well my personal definition of PRINCE2 is simply a method of project management, which takes the project through a controlled environment from begining of the project till the end. My background is IT (system analyst, designs, did some programming in uni and also did some self study programming so i started in the technical side of IT) I did p2 because im thinking of branchin into the business analysis side(more like a technical BA role) and i know havin the knowledge of P2 would help because thats the method some companies use(this is one of the advantages of p2 because you can work anywhere - oil and gas, telecoms etc as long as the company use p2 method, you can work there) From personal experience you dont need to be technical before you go for p2 and you also dont need to be a PM before you work in a p2 project, remember a project consist of diff. roles and you having an int. biz MA could be in the business analysis side (so all you'll need to know is the whole p2 knowledge and also how it works)
Since you want to move back to naij, i'll advice you to get as much certificates as you can because the competition there is no joke - so get ur self prepared. You can choose any of the following or if u really want to be diverse you can do all:  PMP, DSDM-Agile,prince2,ITIL, business analysis etc. There is a company in central london (its own buy a nigerian dude) which offers the full p2 training for 400pounds and they're really good because thats where i did the training and ppl also come from naija to do the training.   Computer Career Centre  71 Leather Lane, London EC1N 7TJ Tel: 0207 2426448
The exam is either foundation or Practitioner - if you book the two exam together - the price is cheaper. For the study time im not sure because it depends if you want to do the prat or foundation or both.

Goodluck!!!
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by fislon: 2:39pm On Jun 03, 2009
Hey All,
I need the latest material for the Prince2 foundation and pract.
my contact is fislon1502@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Gettolove(m): 12:30pm On Jun 09, 2009
hi all
I am also looking at CISA in dec 09.

I already have A.C.A. but you know one need to keep flying.
Could anyone pls explain how to work around the issue of 5 years I.T audit experience before certification even after success in the exam.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by kmonkge: 9:05am On Jun 23, 2009
Hi Guys

I would really like some material on study material on Prince2, prefferably the manual. I would like to take the exam sometime in August or September latest. I would appreciate any help. Please email files to kmonkge@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by tictactoe: 3:51pm On Jun 27, 2009
Hello all,

I intend to write the PRINCE2 foundation exam soon. Does anyone here have study materials and information on how to register for the exam,
(i understand should be done through the Biritish Council in Nigeria).
Please send details to tayogis@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by jooms: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2009
Hi Boyt I will take Prince2 foundation/ Practitioner in 3 months. I tried your exam sample link but not work. Is that possible to email me the file? It will be great great help!!

My email address is uzziz@yahoo.co.uk

THANKS SO MUCH! Really appreciate your kindness!

Stella
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by elowa: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
@tboy1
I ll also like to have the prince 2 study pack. i ve done the PMBOK 2.3 continuing education unit by ESI in london and i want to get an higher one. Pls help send it to @yahoo.co.uk, thanks.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by tboy1(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
Pls check all ur inboxes
I'll try to re-upload it again on a file sharing site
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by bayosean: 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2009
tboy1 please can you help me with the p2 materials? my email is bayosean@yahoo.co.uk. please is it for 2009 module? thanks a million,
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2009
i'm not sure if this has been answered before

does any one know where i can sit for prince practitioners exam in July.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by pbat: 2:08pm On Jul 14, 2009
Hello tboy & others who have attempted Prince2,

I am planning to attempt Prince2 in August/ September this year and would need your advise towards the same, if possible.
Could you please forward me the Prince2 material (manual, sample questions and other relevant docs), to start studying with and get an idea of the course and the exam at  poonam.batra@gmail.com.
In addition, Could you please advise how much time is required to study for Prince2 and any suggested approach to study. Also, whether self study is fine or Shall we preferably go via training institue.

Thanks a lot
PB
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by ODESEREP: 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2009
pbat,

I would advise you to study at home for your PRINCE2 Foundation exam that is not so challenging. For the Practitioner I would advise you try to get some experience before attempting to do the exam via home study. The PRINCE2 practitioner is a 3 hour open book exam. My PRINCE2 online material (manual 2005) will be made available (free of charge) for the benefit of all those that would like to do the PRINCE2 course in the future. Please note that the 2005 Foundation and Practitioner still remains valid. You can still take 2005 Foundation and then seat the 2009 Practitioner. 2005 Practitioner exams will only stop in December. Our 2009 PRINCE2 material will be made available from September 2009.
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Drops: 6:40pm On Aug 05, 2009
Hi Tboy, Pls I need the ITIL v3 materials ie the book/manuals.

My email is oluchined@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by mepradhan: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2009
Hi ,
I am planning to take CISA exam for dec but have no materials infact.
Can anyone pls help me with latest CISA exam resources?
my email is mepradhan@gmail.com.

Thanks
Manish
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by Bodacious1: 8:10am On Aug 13, 2009
[s]Hi Tboy,

i'm also thinking of writing PRINCE2 (foundation and practitioner) and would appreciate it if u could send the relevant materials to my box.

thank U![/s]
Re: Prince 2 And CISA Candidates For 2009 by funweez(f): 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2009
@ TBOI,

This is just to say THANK YOU for your info on d prince2 cert. (its abit late but beta late than neva), was appreciated. I have not commenced the prince2 yet cos at the mo im busy wit dissertation. i can see ure swamped with requests but kindly forward any materials so we can have a look at the course modules for the foundation and prat.

thks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Nlc’s Picketing Of MTN Violated Global ILO Rule / Joining The Military: Solution To Unemployment? / Farming Or Return To His 50k Per Month Job?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.