Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,877 members, 7,942,196 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 11:54 PM

Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake (31186 Views)

Obasanjo Didn't Attend PDP Convention Meeting / EFCC To Arrest Ex INEC Chairman Over Oil Baron Bribe / Breaking News: Fugitive Nigerian Drug Baron Kashamu Arrested after 7hour Seige (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Truckpusher(m): 1:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
chimkaire:
The emboldened should earn this man a serious ''BOO'' anytime he stands up to spew trash sad

Now, I know why he is but* ugly angry grin
Politics aside ,any man that would even dream to see the unclothedness of his daughter in law shouldn't be considered human enough to say anything worth believing .

Obasanjo as a President can get for himself other beautiful ladies for himself , instead he went for that particular one that bears the name 'The wife of my son'....

Obj is a dirty fellow that should be fed to the dogs .

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Forwetinnah: 1:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
Peppyluv:
Ekwensu Susue gi onu there for mentioning Igbo. Efulefu speak for yourself.

gringringringringringringringrin....Iseee!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by tsdarkside(m): 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

Did you Ơ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡ anything like Obj wants to run for president Abeg if you can't comprehend ask before you write silly comments....

sorry...
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
Former president and erstwhile chieftain of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, last night used his twitter handle to throw more light on why he tore his PDP membership card into shreds on Monday, stressing that his decision had given him the opportunity to comment on national issues as he feels.

While noting that he was no longer at ease being in the same party with a president whom he said was determined to use corruption to destroy the country, the former president used a series of tweets he posted to assert that he would not abide in a party that is led by a ‘drug baron’.

According to him, “I’d rather sacrifice my political party for the interest of Nigeria than sacrifice my country for a political party led by a drug baron.

“I’d rather tear the PDP membership card than sit down and let Jonathan use PDP and corruption to tear my beloved country apart.

“I have national and international standard to maintain. For this reason I’d rather stand alone than be in the same political party with Kashamu,” he said.

Insisting that the membership card he tore was one of the considerations to him in the bid to project Nigeria, Obasanjo claimed that there was nothing he could not sacrifice for the interest of the nation.

While vowing not to allow anybody intimidate him from airing his views, the former president asserted that, “If there is anything that requires my comment, position or views, I will say it. It is only when you kill me that I will stop doing so.”

He reiterated that “My first preoccupation is what is best for Nigeria: Nigeria first, party second and anything third.”

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/17/shredding-pdp-card-allows-liberty-comment-national-issues-obasanjo/

This man is such a fool.why does he insist on bring heard.a man without honor,rejected and disgraced by his own children.Shameless
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Forwetinnah: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Politics aside ,any man that would even dream to see the unclothedness of his daughter in law shouldn't be considered human enough to say anything worth believing .

Obasanjo as a President can get for himself other beautiful ladies for himself , instead he went for that particular one that bears the name 'The wife of my son'....

My brother. .The man was climbing everything in skirts and wrapper so tay carry am near Iweala, naim she give am strong warning. One if the reasons Iweala left his administration much later. The guy na oke impki grin
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:

Word!!! Top it with what his daughter wrote sad sad

I hope he shuts it, henceforth. eeeeeeeeeeeesh sad
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by relagze: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
iykal:
Yet you fraternized with the same drug baron when it suited you. Talk is indeed cheap!

He didn not fraternise with this guy, he has been complaining about this guy along time ago. You need to check up the name of this guy on the net. The so called Kashamu is wanted in Europe and America on drug related charges. The US Government are trying to formally request for his extradition.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by p1jiobi: 1:29pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obj is a mad man. He either belongs to d zoo or d assylum
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by klax(m): 1:31pm On Feb 17, 2015
Baba iyabo na wetin? When did now turn yourself to parot talking all these today another tomorrow. Haba so PDP and GEJ now drug baron haha Obj fear God please this is too irresponsible from a leader, father and rtd. Gen in Army for that matter. But baba wait a minute where is that 16billion dollar you spend on electricity and where is the electricity? Honestly with his new Obj rants I loose respect for him, why all theses blablabla whereas your own regime is the worst. Yoruba people I fear una too much so for Gej refusal to be your puppet now make him this bad to you Mr Obj? Ok oo

Go and join APC its ok. But one thing is sure one good day all the clown behind Nigeria nightmare will be done both you Obj, Ibb, Tinubu, Atiku, pdp chieftains, apc chieftains one day is one day. Because I could remember the drama between Tinubu and this same Obj in a few years back but today gej now is the drug baron no more Tinubu very funny indeed. Mr obj you claimed you love Nigeria allright good thanks for loving Nigeria please in that your satanic book you are written every week tell us how many job you created during your regime, schools you built, hospitals you built, road you constructed, electricity you gave us etc please tell us and show us that love when all I mentioned for your 8 years in power are not seen. Anyway speaking with double mouth typical of your tribe though, so im not surprise, I rest my case for now. God bless
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Kurpu60: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
mifavour:
stu.pid man... GEJ2019
JUST LIKE YOU. YOU DON'T RESPECT ELDERS FOR YOUR VILLAGE?
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Tundenoni(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
klax:
Baba iyabo na wetin? When did now turn yourself to parot talking all these today another tomorrow. Haba so PDP and GEJ now drug baron haha Obj fear God please this is too irresponsible from a leader, father and rtd. Gen in Army for that matter. But baba wait a minute where is that 16billion dollar you spend on electricity and where is the electricity? Honestly with his new Obj rants I loose respect for him, why all theses blablabla whereas your own regime is the worst. Yoruba people I fear una too much so for Gej refusal to be your puppet now make him this bad to you Mr Obj? Ok oo

Go and join APC its ok. But one thing is sure one good day all the clown behind Nigeria nightmare will be done both you Obj, Ibb, Tinubu, Atiku, pdp chieftains, apc chieftains one day is one day. Because I could remember the drama between Tinubu and this same Obj in a few years back but today gej now is the drug baron no more Tinubu very funny indeed. Mr obj you claimed you love Nigeria allright good thanks for loving Nigeria please in that your satanic book you are written every week tell us how many job you created during your regime, schools you built, hospitals you built, road you constructed, electricity you gave us etc please tell us and show us that love when all I mentioned for your 8 years in power are not seen. Anyway speaking with double mouth typical of your tribe though, so im not surprise, I rest my case for now. God bless

he did not accuse GEJ,he accused Kashamu....
read again and edit your post
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obj pulled the biggest scam... the sale of govt houses in abuja which has now led to houses being sold and leased at outrageous prices. Himself and el rufai destroyed abj. Imagine el rufai's nephew of 2yrs den had a land in abj and they destroyed peoples houses that they were illegal? Obj that made naija to b ranked as the 3rd most corrupt country in d world? Just cos gej has refused to bend to his wishes and has made him politically irrelevant he decided to show himself. Well... God is slowly revealing to us all the enemies of progress in Nigeria and they shall all get burned
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
That Mallam is without doubt a man of interity, honesty and incorruptible. Someone who is vocal in the world stage. He was not a push over nor slow poke or retarded. He is not clueless. He rose to the rank of General in the Nigerian Army. He is eloquent undermining the Hausa accent. He is active. At 72 he is going stronger. A General. He hasn't changed. His words are bankable.

I will rather listen to the words a father with sound upbringing than that of an ex-militant who has no shoes but has many shoes now including that of the poor masses.

Forwetinnah:

In Meryl Streeps voice in "into the woods"****

Whoooooooooooo cares if OBJ left the PDP?? You're not just gullible but daft to think a mallam surrounded by very corrupt, angry, greedy wolves will fix Nigeria's problems. Just wait till elections are over, APC will consume itself..wanna bet? Meanwhile proudly write your name in the *safiticate* below, I'll give you an extra for BH..he can manage that in place of his invisible WASC from Cambridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by KanwuliaJara: 1:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
A man that had sex with his daughter in-law shouldn't be taken serious in a sane society but I guess a lot is at stake for these Gambari slaves to see that Obasanjo deserve a slow ,painful and shameful death.

Only iidiots will buy whatever that old he-goat is selling.

Na real 'signs and wonders' ooooooo!
THE ONLY POLITICAL AND SPIRITUAL TABOO whose OWN SON told the WORLD HE SLEPT WITH HIS WIFE. . . .and he is still alive?
Only in THE WILD WILD WEST!!! cheesy

Great ENTERTAINMENT. . . . I swia!!!!! cry
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 17, 2015
Cant you guys verify a message before you put it on fp.Stop Compromising NL.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by peacemaker23(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
why obasanjo using passive voice?.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by argob44(f): 2:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
There was an earlier report that Obasanjo said he left PDP because the party is led by a drug baron as culled from Daily Post...

http://dailypost.ng/2015/02/17/shredding-pdp-card-allows-liberty-comment-national-issues-obasanjo/

But fact has emerged that the https://twitter.com/segunobasanjo from where Dailypost based its report on is fake..

Therefore please disregard the earlier report.. Thats what fake and parody accounts can cause. thanks
how is the account fake... oya op show us the real twitter handle of OBJ
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Exxonme(m): 2:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Obj drug baron while dey are oil baron, all d same feather
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by victorazy(m): 2:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
NL sef
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by olatos4jesus: 2:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by dunkem21(m): 2:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
Lalasticlala, I am surprised that you are not aware that the fake twitter handle has been busted severally here on nairaland.

Watch every tweet of OBJ and IBB well before you stamp on homepage.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by AmunRaOlodumare: 2:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
lalasticlala:
Thats what fake and parody accounts can cause. thanks
...and bad journalism which doesn't validate their sources.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Nuezha(m): 2:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
rozayx5:
when they hear OBJ call someone corrupt

I will never forgive him for making me sleep on Benin Ore Road in 2007

He thought GEJ would be a puppet, his current actions make me to respect GEJ more

this same man fought us Akwa Ibomites when we demanded for our offshore Oil money.

he should go and join APC, thats PDP current dustbin, where you build one KM of rail with 100billion

f00lish and shameless old man who cant zip up before his daughter inlaw

www.nairaland.com/attachments/229503_ROFLMAODog_gif3fa44b12f55ba64fc785c3a5794ba92e

Who exactly are you speaking to?!
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Truckpusher(m): 2:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
Forwetinnah:

My brother. .The man was climbing everything in skirts and wrapper so tay carry am near Iweala, naim she give am strong warning. One if the reasons Iweala left his administration much later. The guy na oke impki grin
Of course everyone knew that was why she left .

The he-goat nearly destroyed Mrs Kema Chikwe's marriage with his useless appointment.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Ayietim(m): 2:23pm On Feb 17, 2015
Replace the urge to complain with the habit to commend.

https://ayietim.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by IbileIfe: 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2015

http://saharareporters.com/2014/01/11/why-us-government-after-buruji-kashamu
The Case 1:94-cr-00172 is before Hon. Judge Charles R. Norgle.

Contact for more information.
United States Attorney
By:/ s/ Diane MacArthur
DIANE MacARTHUR
Assistant United States Attorney
219 South Dearborn Street
Chicago, Illinois 60604
(312) 353-5352
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by eminent007(m): 2:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
J12:
Look who's talking? You shamelessly slept with your son's wife, you are worse than a drug baron. Your first daughter hates you, your first son hates you, your wife hates you, everybody hates you. You couldn't a single proper election in this country.
You are a sick, senile and disgusting excuse for a human being.

WICKED grin
But on point. cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by IbileIfe: 2:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course everyone knew that was why she left .

The he-goat nearly destroyed Mrs Kema Chikwe's marriage with his useless appointment.

Ignorance destroys intelligence.
Re: Obasanjo Didn't Call Anybody A Drug Baron; Twitter Account Fake by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
jorlons:
Before Baba wey corrupt vex call somebody corrupt make you just try reason how corrupt GEJ be.

Before Babangida open mouth talk say he administration better pass GEJ own. Omo dat shows the extent of corruption in this administration.

Call OBJ a hypocrite but he is saying the truth about this Lootocratic govt led by the lootocrat GEJ.

Abeg Jona come dey go O. By the way baba don drop one name o

''kashamu'' time to look the guy record.

You're not making any sense....
IBB left office with $7billion and said he should be called a saint given the level of corruption that pervades the country this days... Yet in his 8years of ruling...the level of strike which we face was higher than what we're facing this days... The agricultural sector today has yielded more fund to the sector...
IBB's claims are contained in the latest edition of the economic and financial crime quarterly...which he knows that the Nigeria economy is quarterly the best in Africa today!
I wouldn't agree with him more if he said he stabilized the Naira note and which am certain that N22 was equal to a dollar at a minimized exchange rate... But yet... This is due to the fact that Nigeria isn't trading goods with America anymore...
Again....OBJ is a fool for more naïve reasons...he has nothing to offer to this country ... Why shouldn't he leave a party that isn't bending to his wills? Even As a board of trust... He focused more on making a president his spokesman! How pathetic... GEJ refused to be his political son...and so this is the outcome! And I am by GEJ's side... To hell with the ugly looking gorilla!
Yes.
Obasanjo did try, here and there, to take the bull by the horn in his eight years in office, but most of what he did, were all motivated more by his desire to create a Dynasty of his own and to help a few of his most vocal supporters and loyalists who think the whole world of him because without him they would not be where they are. Obasanjo has often gloated that the whole country would miss him after he is gone. That still remains to be seen given the level of frustration that Nigeria had endured under his tyrannical rule for eight good years of lost opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why North Fears Restructuring – Masari, Katsina State Governor / 16,000 Sign Petition Demanding Tinubu’s Probe / Walk For Tinubu In Kano Organized By Seyi Tinubu & Ganduje's son (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.