Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,164 members, 7,977,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:01 AM

Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet (41763 Views)

Lagos To Owerri Is N12,600 On Dana Air / Nigeria Aiport Toilet Attendants Or Beggers? / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by notoriousbabe: 10:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
sam13:

Like say u dey read my mind na to charter taxi straight
I fit even use keke Napep carry am run
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by An2elect2(f): 10:08pm On Feb 17, 2015
allanphash7:
she must not return home if she happens to be my wife

poverty remains your best friend jooor if this is true

When you misplace a large sum of money then you will value people like her.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by xklucvG: 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kolade354:
I as a person cant return such Money.............Opportunity comes But Once..................This things Happen once in a Life time cos it is Rare to forget that Huge money in a toilet. If That woman is my Mum or sister i go disown her.
Thief! no bi evrybody be thief like u. If as u dey move the money go them gbab u na Ole them go call u o nobody go biliv say na toilet u see am o even the owner go claim say u rob her o.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by An2elect2(f): 10:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
Thugnificient:
that woman do a godly thing in an ungodly world

True.

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by allanphash7(m): 10:14pm On Feb 17, 2015
And dat is why u av to go cashless

Garrit?
An2elect2:

When you misplace a large sum of money then you will value people like her.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by sam13(m): 10:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I fit even use keke Napep carry am run

Chai see brain oo it to say na me and you see am together you for first me carry am pass

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by An2elect2(f): 10:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
allanphash7:
And dat is why u av to go cashless

Garrit?

No i don't. She did something praiseworthy and you go about whining like she is a mugu.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by notoriousbabe: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
sam13:

Chai see brain oo it to say na me and you see am together you for first me carry am pass
I sabi dat kind thing pass you now,na only book you sabi pass me
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by DavidHunds(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
ninocia18:
To the woman who did this, only God will bless you. A crown is waiting for you in heaven. To the akpa amu that forgot that money, your village people have done you so many things.
crown? Not so fast bruh

I think we get too carried away by "hero-like" actions such as this

Kudos to her anyways
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by allanphash7(m): 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Ok, i agree with you. How are u doing?
An2elect2:

No i don't. She did something praiseworthy and you go about whining like she is a mugu.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by DavidHunds(m): 10:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
I envy her honesty ,not sayin I'm not honest, but then,

Some opportunities are orchestrated by God himself

She may never have this opportunity again!
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by sam13(m): 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I sabi dat kind thing pass you now,na only book you sabi pass me

Noooooooo na why you dey give peolpe expo na small book i sabi na 3rd i dey carry for class even up to uni
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by mizzyboy007: 10:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
itsdumebi:
A cleaner by the name of Josephine Ugu is being hailed as a saint and a heroine after she returned a sum of N12 million she found while cleaning the toilets of Muratala Mohammed airport.

I am still gathering details and looking for a picture of the lady and do you want to know the most interesting part of the story? this lady earns N7,800 per month, how honest can somebody be?
http://www.itsdumebi.com/woman-returns-n12-million-found-mma-toilet/
very BIG lie..... who be pikin for hia? mtchewwwwq.

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by igwedexy: 11:00pm On Feb 17, 2015
DavidHunds:
I envy her honesty ,not sayin I'm not honest, but then,

Some opportunities are orchestrated by God himself

She may never have this opportunity again!

orchestrating evil is the last Thing JAH will do......let us also think abt the aftermath of the owner of the 12M if it is nt returned........sucidal missions are set up as soon as the mind looses control.....legendary

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by An2elect2(f): 11:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
allanphash7:
Ok, i agree with you. How are u doing?

Am doing fine dear.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Hayorstimmy: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
I DY CRASE? RETURN WETIN?? THE HIGHEST REWARD SHE WILL GET IS GET PROMOTED OR INCREASE HER SALARY TO 20K. WOULD THAT SOLVE HER PROBLEM, BE SMART AND WHO KNWS IF D MONEY WAS MEANT FOR HER ANCESTORS.
Anyways she would get serve what she deserved.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by CHIAAGRO: 11:07pm On Feb 17, 2015
THAT'S THE NIGERIA WE ARE HOPING FOR! Time is coming when righteousness will be every where including in public offices. God Will Reward Her With More Than 12M!
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by allanphash7(m): 11:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Good, wish to know you more than this tho. U can inbox me ur contact on Allanphash7@yahoo.com if you dont mind, thanks
An2elect2:

Am doing fine dear.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by A4ningi(m): 11:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
itsdumebi:
A cleaner by the name of Josephine Ugu is being hailed as a saint and a heroine after she returned a sum of N12 million she found while cleaning the toilets of Muratala Mohammed airport.

I am still gathering details and looking for a picture of the lady and do you want to know the most interesting part of the story? this lady earns N7,800 per month, how honest can somebody be?
http://www.itsdumebi.com/woman-returns-n12-million-found-mma-toilet/
Maybe is Buhari's Wife that does such. God bless Buharinians
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Femistico(m): 11:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
chai..even God will be so angry with this woman, mayb datz d way God wanted to bless her for her hardwork buh she dull it..abeg dont let God to be angry and stop blessing pple through diz way ooo cuz I neva jam my blessing oo
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by akbod02: 11:32pm On Feb 17, 2015
I wish say na me see this money o
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Asylum(m): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
You be my wife and you do that kind thing you come expect say we go sleep thesame house?.... For your mind.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by ogborikoko: 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]So, diz kind luck still dey outside?...I've always dreamt of picking a bag of money arm robber dropped in d bush grin
On a lighter news, even Jesus n his disciple dey comot money from fish belly 2 pay tax. (how d money reach der?)
She return it because she is not prepared 4 d@ type of blessing, her mind no carry am...smh
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by LANREFORWA: 11:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
If it is true,may be she's not destine to be rich cos such money forgot in toilet is prob left by fraudstar, drug barron, oil subsidy thief, campaign loot, bribe,corrupt senator cash,private jet lease cash etc. I hope she dint give it directly to. Police cos that can earn her promotion to heaven fast. Police. May take the cash and send her across the border. I return money too myself before a lot oftimes but not such amount in a loo haba. Don't blame her cos she might has chosen to be a pauper in the world. Tell me what did the federal govt do with abacha loot when it was returned
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by LajaLaba: 12:02am On Feb 18, 2015
cheesy grin
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by LajaLaba: 12:04am On Feb 18, 2015
Asylum:
You be my wife and you do that kind thing you come expect say we go sleep thesame house?.... For your mind.
Ha!U need Jesus cry
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Pearlvictory(m): 1:58am On Feb 18, 2015
tartar9:
hailing her for not being a thief:-/ why should she take in the first place is it her money?

First brain-full comment in a while.
Why would she take the money for herself Was it hers? And people are clapping for her for not going away with something that is not hers. How funny beings in this part of the world could be!
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by IbnuUche(m): 2:41am On Feb 18, 2015
Kolade354:
I as a person cant return such Money.............Opportunity comes But Once..................This things Happen once in a Life time cos it is Rare to forget that Huge money in a toilet. If That woman is my Mum or sister i go disown her.
you mean money missed road grin
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by egbason: 2:58am On Feb 18, 2015
A Good Nigerian. May God reward u.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by bettingbad(m): 3:49am On Feb 18, 2015
dgr8truth:
The money was not forgotten. What actually happen was APC wanted to launder the money but getting to the airport, surprisingly, they found a transformed airport all thanks to #GEJ transformation in the aviation sector. There was no way APC could beat the airport security nor corrupt the airport officials and so they left the money in the toilet brainwashing people it was forgotten.

#GEJForContinuedTransformationTill2019.

You just wasted time you would have used compiling a decent CV and looking for a job to spew this misguided albeit creative rant, respect your brain and use it for purposeful things not the failure that GEJ is.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Smooyis(m): 5:54am On Feb 18, 2015
Lets commend her. It iz a rare feat, and she is a rare gem in a corrupt system such as ours. She must have gone thru a lot of stress in the hand of satan before choosing to do the right thing.
Every action has a reaction and effects. I believe her real blessing is awaiting her soon. I thank God for her life.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by jimmy101231(m): 6:20am On Feb 18, 2015
ninocia18:
To the woman who did this, only God will bless you. A crown is waiting for you in heaven. To the akpa amu that forgot that money, your village people have done you so many things.
Does that means she will be going to heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Found Barely Alive In Landing Gear Of Algeria Flight To Paris / Women With Buttocks Surgery Couldn't Sit While On A Plane (Video) / A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.