Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,061 members, 7,933,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:21 AM

Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet (41696 Views)

Lagos To Owerri Is N12,600 On Dana Air / Nigeria Aiport Toilet Attendants Or Beggers? / Photos Of The Explosive Found In The Toilet Of An Air France Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by jimmy101231(m): 6:21am On Feb 18, 2015
ninocia18:
To the woman who did this, only God will bless you. A crown is waiting for you in heaven. To the akpa amu that forgot that money, your village people have done you so many things.
Does that means she's going to make heaven
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by fyneboi79(m): 6:50am On Feb 18, 2015
tartar9:
hailing her for not being a thief:-/ why should she take in the first place is it her money?
you wey dey talk rubbish here,u nor go take d money?Afterall there is nothing like small or big stealing in d eyes of God......stealing na stealing.

Have u ever stolen before Pls cast d next stoneundecided
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=donedy post=30821604]This lady fall my hand.

If I were her, which I wouldn't, I will stack the money somewhere and wait to see who will come looking for it. If it belongs to a hardworking individual, I will hand over it to the person. On the other hand, if it belong to any of these corrupt money bags or politicians, then haven has a way of paying hardworking people.[/qmm

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by MZdamola(f): 7:17am On Feb 18, 2015
MizMyColi:
Yes it's true.

I own the money.
She returned it to me.
lipsrsealed

grin grin grin

[size=5pt]In my dreams.[/size]
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=donedy post=30821604]This lady fall my hand.

If I were her, which I wouldn't, I will stack the money somewhere and wait to see who will come looking for it. If it belongs to a hardworking individual, I will hand over it to the person. On the other hand, if it belong to any of these corrupt money bags or politicians, then haven has a way of paying hardworking people.
sure, u re on point

1 Like

Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Nobody: 7:22am On Feb 18, 2015
donedy:
This lady fall my hand.

If I were her, which I wouldn't, I will stack the money somewhere and wait to see who will come looking for it. If it belongs to a hardworking individual, I will hand over it to the person. On the other hand, if it belong to any of these corrupt money bags or politicians, then haven has a way of paying hardworking people.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 18, 2015
sure
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by MizMyColi(f): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Kolade354(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2015
IbnuUche:
you mean money missed road grin
I was only joking i even tell my mum abt this issue and she said what the woman did was good................
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by holyokoto(m): 7:51am On Feb 18, 2015
So who owns the money, where will it go from there. Maybe the good God of fortune has liberated her from poverty but she decline since she dont know the direct owner of the money
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by holyokoto(m): 7:53am On Feb 18, 2015
[quote author=MZdamola post=30836566][/quote]

ARE U SURE
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by pinky1974: 8:01am On Feb 18, 2015
cassyrooy:
Hahahaha!

I laugh too,its quite funny
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by MZdamola(f): 8:42am On Feb 18, 2015
holyokoto:

ARE U SURE
That?
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by evmandy(f): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2015
Tank God she is not my mum. because she is not comin bak home, sshe wil remain in dat toilet airport until dey giv ha bak d 12m
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Godmother(f): 8:59am On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmmm, this lady tried o. I commend her loyalty although I don't know if I would do the same in her shoes.
Anyways, I hope the careless owner of the money found a way to reward her. Let them take her out of that pitiable job and give her something worthwhile. Such a loyal staff is what most companies need.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by ginaaskia4: 9:25am On Feb 18, 2015
God will be happy with her. There are a lot of good people out there.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by cassyrooy(m): 9:37am On Feb 18, 2015
pinky1974:

I laugh too,its quite funny
Hmmm! How you?
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 18, 2015
Forget been trustworthy or been a good samaritan, opportunity come but ones, God will not come down to help you, he either send someone to help you or you walk towards your help, you are going to suffer with your 7,800 for a very long time girl.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by 4everGrand(m): 12:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
ninocia18:
To the woman who did this, only God will bless you. A crown is waiting for you in heaven. To the akpa amu that forgot that money, your village people have done you so many things.

Forgot d money? It wasnt a clean money in d first place. Na hide dem bin wan hide am.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Samsonklin(m): 3:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
Kolade354:
what the mini of ya signarant?
sory sir, i dnt get u?
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by simdam500(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
If it true she did wonderfully great!

MizMyColi naa u abi? I hope u gave her 10% of it undecided
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by simdam500(m): 3:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
evmandy: Tank God she is not my mum. because she is not comin bak home, sshe wil remain in dat toilet airport until dey giv ha bak d 12m

Oh lawd! grin are u for real?? Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by MizMyColi(f): 4:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
simdam500:
If it true she did wonderfully great!

MizMyColi naa u abi? I hope u gave her 10% of it undecided
cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by wunderkiind(m): 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
datguru:
The lord works in a mysterious way but some people are yet to understand this statement
lmao!!
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by Rogbese(m): 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2015
Story cannot be true. Do you have any idea how large that will be? Even in N1000 notes it's a lot! Why would anyone be carrying that amount about? And how could such a person forget that bulk in a toilet?
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by moriton(m): 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Why go through the guilt and risk of taking the money and live wit it all your life when you can simply give it to the right authorities and hold your head high.
HONEST PAY AND AM A LIVING WITNESS.
Re: Woman Returns N12 Million Naira She Found At MM Aiport Toilet by evmandy(f): 8:49am On Feb 19, 2015
simdam500:

Oh lawd! grin are u for real?? Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes ooo,,,,very real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Sinkhole Along The Kaduna-Zaria Expressway (Photos) / Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) / Photos: BVN Registration In London Resulted In Chaotic Display With Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.