Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,856 members, 7,879,615 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? (14970 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Here’s Everything You Should Expect When Moving In With Your Boyfriend / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? by karjard(m): 8:41am On Dec 09, 2010
it is very wrong of you to live in the same house with someone that is not married to you.so think about what you family and relatives would say or do if they happen to hear that you are living with a guy in school. be wise dear.
Re: Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? by Manpikin1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2010
It has nothing to do with dumping or no dumping. My gf had an accommodation problem in school when we were in 2nd year. I, therefore, had to accommodate her and we got so used to each other that we lived together till graduation. She just finished her NYSC program in Ilorin while I still have some months to round-off here in Abuja. I tell you, we are still together and by God's grace will be getting married soon.

The break-up thing really depends on the people involved. Besides, it's generally not too good to date for too long a time as most long relationships don't end up with marriage. Many others do though.

The only disadvantage is that no matter how intelligent you are, your boyfriend will have to study for you both. Because, he'll have to do both your assignment as well as his. Not that you can't do it yourself but he'll always offer to do it and with time, you'll definitely get used to him doing it. Consequently, he may stop doing well in his own department due to a divided attention while you the girl will end up being dull.

I read Ind. Maths while my Girlfriend read Ind. Chemistry. She made a 2[1] while I made 2[2]. You know what, I know both Maths and Chemistry and still know the chemistry more than she does.

I believe you can advice yourself now. Goodluck! (not Jonathan)lol
Re: Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? by chrisme(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2012
sbm4real: gem87, i beg you in the name of God,dont move in with him.i am a guy and i know what all this is about.please.if you have your house,he could come see u anytime but staying with a man you are not married to is not advisable. i am sure your parents wont be happy to hear that.protect your integerity for God's sake.i wish you the best
. Gem87 I like your comment youare so real and that is the truth of the matter!
Re: Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? by chrisme(m): 12:59am On Aug 27, 2012
Man_pikin!:
It has nothing to do with dumping or no dumping. My gf had an accommodation problem in school when we were in 2nd year. I, therefore, had to accommodate her and we got so used to each other that we lived together till graduation. She just finished her NYSC program in Ilorin while I still have some months to round-off here in Abuja. I tell you, we are still together and by God's grace will be getting married soon.

The break-up thing really depends on the people involved. Besides, it's generally not too good to date for too long a time as most long relationships don't end up with marriage. Many others do though.

The only disadvantage is that no matter how intelligent you are, your boyfriend will have to study for you both. Because, he'll have to do both your assignment as well as his. Not that you can't do it yourself but he'll always offer to do it and with time, you'll definitely get used to him doing it. Consequently, he may stop doing well in his own department due to a divided attention while you the girl will end up being dull.

I read Ind. Maths while my Girlfriend read Ind. Chemistry. She made a 2[1] while I made 2[2]. You know what, I know both Maths and Chemistry and still know the chemistry more than she does.

I believe you can advice yourself now. Goodluck! (not Jonathan)lol
. Well you are right in your on your own side.
Re: Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? by Sandyboo: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2012
My dear kindly stay on your own the fact that you live with him doesn't make you his favourite girl or the one he ll want to marry.......stay on your own and when he puts a ring on your finger you ll have a lifetime with each other. E no dey run grin
Re: Moving In With My Boyfriend: Advisable Or Not? by fyneboi79(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2013
gem87: we've been goin out 4 a little over 3 yrs now and everything is really fine
for some reason he wnts 2 cum 2 d same uni as me and him being him would definitely wnt 4 us 2 stay together

wht do u guys think?
very foolish move!If ‎u start giving ur boyfriend d services of a wife dis early then trust me he wouldn't marry ‎u cos ‎​dat would be like marriage where other hidden characters emerge which in marriage would be dealt with as for better for worse but in dis case he won't deal wit Į̸̸̨ƭ as for better for worse he will simply kick ‎u back τ̲̅ȍ d kerb where ‎u belong,"AWAITING MARRIAGE"!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Prefer Closet Freaks? / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition] / He Had Sex With His House Maid And He Feels No Guilt About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.