Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:37 AM

Spot The Difference In This Two Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spot The Difference In This Two Photos (696 Views)

Spot The Difference In This Pic Between Both IT Ministers In Nigeria And Kenya / APC Would Make A Difference In Governance Of Nigeria – Amaechi / Nairaland What Wrong With This Two Photos? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spot The Difference In This Two Photos by eyeview: 6:26pm On Feb 18, 2015
Spot the difference and tell us your opinion

Re: Spot The Difference In This Two Photos by temitemi1(m): 6:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
Apc, the assembly of sickle cell carriercheesy grin grin... See freshness for PDP grin grin. Abeg I choose to stay with d healthy people oooooo. GEJ till 2019!!!

5 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference In This Two Photos by warrior01: 6:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
eyeview:
Spot the difference and tell us your opinion
All I see is light and darkness. Chai! And some people call those living corpses 'change'. No wonder Barcanista, their spokesman ran away without notice.

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference In This Two Photos by Nobody: 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
the guys in the second pic needs alignment and wheel balancing ASAP.

they may need new tires and engine if not complete overhaul .

i no insult anybody oo

3 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference In This Two Photos by Dasini: 6:43pm On Feb 18, 2015
Malign their characters, blackmail them, it is not enough, it will never stop our support for them, they are far better than the team of clueless and failures that have been imposed on us in the last 6years.

2 Likes

Re: Spot The Difference In This Two Photos by IGBOSON1: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
The guys in the first pic look fresher......just saying! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Spot The Difference In This Two Photos by pacifique(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Re: Spot The Difference In This Two Photos by Juliaann(f): 7:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
temitemi1:
Apc, the assembly of sickle cell carriercheesy grin grin... See freshness for PDP grin grin. Abeg I choose to stay with d healthy people oooooo. GEJ till 2019!!!
hahahaha you are right

(1) (Reply)

# Wintech Series: Better Things Are Gotten By Choice By Baratuaipre Emmanuel / Ogun: Yes, Our People ‘re Abandoning PDP For Kashamu— Salako / The President Jonathan Cloned Abubakar Shekau.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.