Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,574 members, 7,948,207 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Single Ladies Getting It Wrong - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Ladies Getting It Wrong (1196 Views)

Is It Wrong To Have Sex After Taking Holy Communion In Church Today? / EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Desperation Of Some Single Ladies( Hilarious Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by edogho(m): 10:39am On Feb 19, 2015
Advice to Single ladies

Most African single ladies view being married as some sort of achievement, the sad news is that they rush and desperately do all sorts of things just to get that guy to crown their finger with that ring.

My advice is, if u want him to beg you to accept his ring, STOP ACTING DESPERATE.

Look around you, how many married couples are living that supposedly fantastic fantasy like marriage life?
Men abandoning their families has become the norm. Mostly because most men aren't totally ready for that "for better for worse" commitment but only did it to make their desperate girl happy (at that moment)

To get him to beg you to walk the aisle with him, FOCUS ON BUILDING YOURSELF WHICHEVER WAY YOU CAN AND NEVER EVER APPEAR DESPERATE.

Just my opinion though, everyone's advice is welcomed because this desperate chick just asked me today if I'll marry her just because I asked to take her traveling..

Really annoying when I see ladies abandon common sense just because they want to settle down, I just don't want to take advantage of anyone...

opinions are welcomed

KelvinStones aka edogho

1 Like

Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by delishpot: 10:45am On Feb 19, 2015
True.
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by zyzxx(m): 10:50am On Feb 19, 2015
Motigbo
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by Brugo(m): 10:54am On Feb 19, 2015
You mean single ladies who want to get married. Some ladies are just comfortable with rich boyfriends and sugar daddies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by Nobody: 10:57am On Feb 19, 2015
Ok
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by Mhizizzy(f): 10:59am On Feb 19, 2015
Noted
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by edogho(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2015
Brugo:
You mean single ladies who want to get married. Some ladies are just comfortable with rich boyfriends and sugar daddies.
those ones still playing around, soon or soonest when desperation sets in, they will abandon both self and every other reasonable activities that can help mother earth and focus on one thing- MARRIAGE
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by edogho(m): 12:59pm On Feb 19, 2015
zyzxx:
Motigbo
[font size=20] oti gbo, contribute o jare [/font]
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by edogho(m): 1:10pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:
Noted
hey princess, o fine gan...
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by viczing(m): 1:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Ok undecided
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by Mhizizzy(f): 1:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
edogho:
hey princess, o fine gan...

tanks bro
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by Nobody: 2:11pm On Feb 19, 2015
All what you wrote to me is total crap

If am ready to crown her finger,she don't need to act desperate..

The reason most men avoid marriage is because of commitment..

As for now I want to enjoy my life in the best way that I can..I would rather prefer a lady being my baby mama than me marrying her..

After marriage they start behaving as if they are being re-programmed...

ladies needs to give we guys a break
I don't want to be jailed or pin down by any lady..
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by cosmopolityn: 2:21pm On Feb 19, 2015
American women are not much different, FYI. (If at all!)
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by edogho(m): 3:54pm On Feb 19, 2015
kevinberry:
All what you wrote to me is total crap

If am ready to crown her finger,she don't need to act desperate..

The reason most men avoid marriage is because of commitment..

As for now I want to enjoy my life in the best way that I can..I would rather prefer a lady being my baby mama than me marrying her..

After marriage they start behaving as if they are being re-programmed...

ladies needs to give we guys a break
I don't want to be jailed or pin down by any lady..

u don't get it bro, there's something that will just trigger d rejection button when a guy notices a woman just wants "her finger crowned".

men tend to see whatever character she possesses as pretense..

see d bolded in ur comment now, men don't enjoy being committed... but when he decides to consider commitment, he'll be dead mature in his head to keep to it..

go in peace now..
grin
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by edogho(m): 3:58pm On Feb 19, 2015
cosmopolityn:
American women are not much different, FYI. (If at all!)

forgive my parochial approach on the issue. But I still think its a common mindset of African women. Os Cofgrin, our environment makes it so. we av a supposedly specific age margin a lady is expected to be married...
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by edogho(m): 4:00pm On Feb 19, 2015
Mhizizzy:

tanks bro
u're welcome sweetie...
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by Charles4075(m): 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2015
Op, sometimes don't blame it on the lady.. You see I have some male friends and whenever we hang out they'll be like- Is not that we are afraid of not marrying but the general idea of commitment. According to some of them, they'll give me that speech of '' We just love to Bleep every woman we see, every second of the day, and committing to one person ends that ability''. So, guys too are somehow responsible too..
Re: Single Ladies Getting It Wrong by edogho(m): 6:47pm On Feb 19, 2015
Charles4075:
Op, sometimes don't blame it on the lady.. You see I have some male friends and whenever we hang out they'll be like- Is not that we are afraid of not marrying but the general idea of commitment. According to some of them, they'll give me that speech of '' We just love to Bleep every woman we see, every second of the day, and committing to one person ends that ability''. So, guys too are somehow responsible too..

Yea bro, you ain't far from the truth.
It's in our DNA as men to want to do exactly as you said but it does not settle well with me to think all men are same.

I'm a guy and i'm very sure we aren't same.

Men aren't so much interested in commiting to just one person, we like spreading out. but some qualities can make a man stick with u
no matter what his make up is like... and its mostly achieved when you (as a female) aren't desperate. Or you'll just join the league of the "repeatedly used and dumped"

(1) (Reply)

Collections Of Interesting Chats Btwn Guy & Bae / GUYS ONLY! Steps To End Your Relationship Without Breaking Her Heart. / Please Help, Should I Save My Girlfriend's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.