Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,482 members, 7,885,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 10:19 PM

Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS (9259 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan And His Wife In High Spirits As They Arrive Rivers State. PICS / See The Full List Of The 34 Muslim Nation Coalition To Fight ISIS / CAN Protests Moves To List Nigeria Among Arab Nations To Fight ISIS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by asadike(f): 12:05am On Feb 20, 2015
asuoka:

Long time ooo...

Any way...how do you enjoy fighting when I upload pics of dead soldiers ur always the first to be moved...violence is nvr d answer
my love, I don't o. Na person wey get strength dey fyt. Have u ever wondered why I don't want you to join our troops at maiduguri? My heart breaks terribly at your pictures,Just that am a nurse and have seen dead bodies so its not exactly a new thing.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by planetuzor(m): 12:06am On Feb 20, 2015
Exactly fight the Murderers.....

LAST BULLET: Never Do Business with shippyme.com they suck
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by IGBOSON1: 12:14am On Feb 20, 2015
Rich4god:
This is something I miss about the church of old... By now, the pope would have called for crusade against these terrorists...

^^^Reminds me of The Knights Templar! They used to kick arsse in their day!!
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by IGBOSON1: 12:16am On Feb 20, 2015
Francis5:
Where are the black Christians? Where is Adeboye, Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Mbaka, Oritsejafo and others, including Osinbajo?

^^^Those ones are taking care of things at the 'prayer warrior' dept!

PS: You'd just love to ship Osinbajo off to the battle front in Syria and Iraq wouldn't you? wink
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by VANHELLSING: 12:31am On Feb 20, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Adeboye is probably fighting in his own way(prayers), Oyedepo is placing curses on BH, TB is only waiting to forsee another world event and boast as usual, Oyakhilome is at the barber shop right now,Oritsejafor is busy browsing amazon looking up on new blings to buy, Osinbajo is busy with akara sellers as part of his timid campaign while Mbaka is busy cursing GEJ undecided
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by VANHELLSING: 12:37am On Feb 20, 2015
asadike:
my love, I don't o. Na person wey get strength dey fyt. Have u ever wondered why I don't want you to join our troops at maiduguri? My heart breaks terribly at your pictures,Just that am a nurse and have seen dead bodies so its not exactly a new thing.
Asa you're a nurse? that's lovely

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Balyz: 2:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Interesting! so xtians can be terrorists too?
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Etfash(m): 3:04am On Feb 20, 2015
If this is true, it is certainly against the nature we have received from Christ in this dispensation.
We don't fight flesh and blood... We can speak and the end of IS will come. But then, their cup isn't full yet.

True followers of Christ are not flesh and blood killers, No!
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 5:31am On Feb 20, 2015
Francis5:
Where are the black Christians? Where is Adeboye, Oyedepo, TB Joshua, Oyakhilome Mbaka, Oritsejafo and others, including Osinbajo?
THEY ARE BUSY chasing invisible spirits.., tagging some people WITCHES..
I trust Pastor Ayo ortisejafor (spiritual Don jazzy) on this, because if given the opportunity he will declare WAR on boko haram..
Pastor Ayo, believes more in OLD testament than the new testament.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 5:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Etfash:
If this is true, it is certainly against the nature we have received from Christ in this dispensation.
We don't fight flesh and blood... We can speak and the end of IS will come. But then, their cup isn't full yet.

What about OLD testament, where GOD declares instant war and anarchy on evil people..?
MIND U, JESUS didn't use PRAYERS to chase eediots out of the TEMPLE ,rather he used a whip.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by asadike(f): 6:05am On Feb 20, 2015
VANHELLSING:

Asa you're a nurse? that's lovely
yes darling and thks so much

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by achi4u(m): 6:22am On Feb 20, 2015
you won't see my black xtians there.
God be with u all.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by achi4u(m): 6:28am On Feb 20, 2015
Etfash:

No.I disagree with this notion,the wickedness of IS is not what should be swept under the carpet.
kill dem all
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by M4gunners: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2015
buskie13:
de God of Israel see u guys through.... no harm whatsoever de enemy plans won't be manifested.

in God we trust
Amen ooo

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Vikky014(f): 6:43am On Feb 20, 2015
Maple:

No mind am jare. Fire dey burn for im house, na di one wey dey burn for another country naim e wan go quench.
lol

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by freecitizn: 6:49am On Feb 20, 2015
Reminds me of 300
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by generalissimo(m): 7:10am On Feb 20, 2015
@ Op, I cant find it in ur copy and paste post where the militants have proffessed christianity. U just wish they were christian militants like we hear of islamic militants every now and then. I know people like u. U are always trying to mislead people and start trouble. Militancy isnt christian thing. Why didnt u call the separatists in the UKRAINE Christian militants?

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by generalissimo(m): 7:20am On Feb 20, 2015
kayciano:

What about OLD testament, where GOD declares instant war and anarchy on evil people..?
MIND U, JESUS didn't use PRAYERS to chase eediots out of the TEMPLE ,rather he used a whip.
U aint Christian, u just go to church. If otherwise u would have known better that the bible never supported violence in any way or form as Quran does hence the Jihad. If u are clamouring for christian militancy, that aint gonna happen. And if u see any, they aint no christian
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by generalissimo(m): 7:32am On Feb 20, 2015
asadike:
Yes! Now the battle is now between white and black, between evil and good, between christ - d anointed, saviour and allah-d blood sucking demon. Am really gonna enjoy dis. To d millites christi, my prayers are with u and in his name u shall b victorious.
It really saddens me seeing people comment in this manner. Haba! This isnt christian-like. Well, the Op has succeeded in fooling all of u by telling u the fighters are christian militants
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by asadike(f): 7:41am On Feb 20, 2015
generalissimo:
It really saddens me seeing people comment in this manner. Haba! This isnt christian-like. Well, the Op has succeeded in fooling all of u by telling u the fighters are christian militants
so because we are christians,muslims are free to annihilate us,e kwa? So we should not defend ourselves any more? Wait until these terrorists kill both parents before your very eyes, na dat day you will journey alone to sambisa out of frustration.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 20, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Adeboye is probably fighting in his own way(prayers), Oyedepo is placing curses on BH, TB is only waiting to forsee another world event and boast as usual, Oyakhilome is at the barber shop right now,Oritsejafor is busy browsing amazon looking up on new blings to buy, Osinbajo is busy with akara sellers as part of his timid campaign while Mbaka is busy cursing GEJ undecided
lol
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Ultimate300(m): 7:46am On Feb 20, 2015
asadike:
Yes! Now the battle is now between white and black, between evil and good, between christ - d anointed, saviour and allah-d blood sucking demon. Am really gonna enjoy dis. To d millites christi, my prayers are with u and in his name u shall b victorious.
they will fail compltly.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by simpleseyi: 7:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Rich4god:
This is something I miss about the church of old... By now, the pope would have called for crusade against these terrorists...

So, you admitting that the church of old used to be a blood sucking organization like Al-Queda, ISIS e.t.c. Christianity has killed more people than Islam. Evil is Evil no matter the religion, race or sex doing it.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by generalissimo(m): 7:49am On Feb 20, 2015
blackfase:
This some ground-laying for a religious (third world) war? undecided
I gotta ask u.....where in the piece of crap u posted is christianity mentioned among the fighters? Militancy isnt our thing, we dont violently force people into accepting our way of worship in christendom. Moreover, those rough guys puffing tobacco and using 'hell' language in ur post never professed christianity. Instead, those individuals volunteered cos their countries wouldnt go to war with the ISL. Check very well and stop spreading false info.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 20, 2015
generalissimo:
U aint Christian, u just go to church. If otherwise u would have known better that the bible never supported violence in any way or form as Quran does hence the Jihad. If u are clamouring for christian militancy, that aint gonna happen. And if u see any, they aint no christian
U go to church abi...
U are a BORN AGAIN abi...
Hope u have studied your BIBLE well...
Then let's MEET IN HEAVEN naaa.
It's a Challenge.. Ok
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by louiskay(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2015
an eye for an eye
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by blackfase(m): 8:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Bleep off and go vent your spleen some other place you deem fit. I neither live in the mid-east nor europe wher the source originated from. You need to calm down

generalissimo:
I gotta ask u.....where in the piece of crap u posted is christianity mentioned among the fighters? Militancy isnt our thing, we dont violently force people into accepting our way of worship in christendom. Moreover, those rough guys puffing tobacco and using 'hell' language in ur post never professed christianity. Instead, those individuals volunteered cos their countries wouldnt go to war with the ISL. Check very well and stop spreading false info.
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Idiataqueen(f): 8:01am On Feb 20, 2015
Etfash:

ok sir d bible says there is time for everytin a time to kill and a time to heal a time to break down and a time to build a time to love and a time to hate a time of war and a time of peace
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by blackfase(m): 8:05am On Feb 20, 2015
Dont mind the hypocrite, tryin to form holier than thou. He should take a trip to reality, not too far from him somewher the northeast to see the carnage these beasts are wrecking to appreciate people need to stand up and face them be it militant christians or nominal muslims. Out of his love for total submission to the tenets of christiandom, he can willingly submit himself and have his balls chopped off and thank them, because according to him, the bible abhors violence. Generalismo my bum.... Nonsense!

asadike:
so because we are christians,muslims are free to annihilate us,e kwa? So we should not defend ourselves any more? Wait until these terrorists kill both parents before your very eyes, na dat day you will journey alone to sambisa out of frustration.

1 Like

Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 20, 2015
Idiataqueen:
ok sir d bible says there is time for everytin a time to kill and a time to heal a time to break down and a time to build a time to love and a time to hate a time of war and a time of peace
Don't mind them their BIBLEs need ANTIVIRUS
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by Keketu(m): 8:25am On Feb 20, 2015
asadike:
you are a stupid girl. why can you join your uncles and fight ! you say stupid things.. look child war is no joke, you can loose all your teeth in just ordinary combat ..
Re: Photos; Christian Militants Arrive Iraq To Fight ISIS by asadike(f): 8:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Keketu:
you are a stupid girl. why can you join your uncles and fight ! you say stupid things.. look child war is no joke, you can loose all your teeth in just ordinary combat ..
u are a rubbish boy,so isis are free to destroy christ followers? U say rubbish things. War is fast becoming a joke and everyone should just get ready! Enough killing of christians like fowls. Its time to rise and defend ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Will Never never never Step My Foot In The Redeemed Church Again / The N1.3bn Mortgage Loan For Civil Servants / Rich Kids Joyriding/street racing In Abuja - Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.