Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,972 members, 7,890,195 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:51 AM

Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (40327 Views)

Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Mrbigman1(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2015
zizirecords:
You are even sillier not to realize that Channels TV as well as AIT are under PDP payroll.

Channels TV kwa? Re u kidding me?
Please u need some sleep brov
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by nagoma(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Where are the doubting Thomases?

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:09am On Feb 20, 2015
Its a pity that people believe this crap. even common sense would tell you that its stewpid.
1) Boko haram doesn't possess the technical know-how to fly fighter jets
2) Isn't it obvious that if they did (by any stroke of chance or any other reason) they would immediately hurtle towards Abuja to cause mayhem.
3) Who would use a fighter jet to send messages when it would obviously help change the tides in their favour
4) OP is high on Dried Shi.t

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by LRNZH(m): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2015
Senjuchiha:
U're dumb as ds janjalweeds if u believe dt shitass article...hw cn a jet fighter distributes leaflets wn on air...go do ur research ryt b4 felin funky

LRNZH:

I always suspected that you, my friend, is a dumbfuck positing as an intellectual. How dare you call another dumb when he is right? You owe him a massive apology.

People read this:

"Airborne leaflet propaganda is a form of psychological warfare in which leaflets (flyers) are scattered in the air. Military forces have used aircraft to drop leaflets to attempt to alter the behavior of combatants and non-combatants in enemy-controlled territory, sometimes in conjunction with air strikes. Humanitarian air missions, in cooperation with leaflet propaganda, can turn the populace against their leadership while preparing them for the arrival of enemy combatants.

Leaflet delivery can be as simple as having one or more of the aircraft's crew throw bundles of leaflets out of an open hatchway. A more sophisticated method is the leaflet bomb. This is not an explosive device, but rather a bomb–shaped container that is dropped from the aircraft and opened in mid-air, dispersing the leaflets it holds. One such "bomb" may contain tens of thousands of leaflets."

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_leaflet_propaganda

cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Maclatunji, OAM4J

2 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by itops(f): 10:10am On Feb 20, 2015
2-Minute Miracle Gel, you can dramatically reduce the time involved in your daily skin care routine while still receiving the benefits of an exfoliant, cleanser, toner, pore minimizer, hydrator, and primer—in one easy-to-use, two-minute solution. Ice Elements
2-Minute Miracle Gel gently exfoliates dead skin cells, removes dulling debris and excess oils. It is rich in natural moisture to help hydrate the skin, leaving it refreshed and vibrant. Ideal for use by both men and women, this sensitive skin friendly formula helps your complexion appear brighter, softer and glowing.Get yours now ..... Call ....08036826074

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by BodyKiss(m): 10:11am On Feb 20, 2015
seun and his mods are so unprofessional. What's with the "(Probably a Lie)" statement addes to this on front page? Leave it to the readers to be judge, or wait for the alleged to deny their involvement. I'm getting tired of this poorly and unprofessionally managed site.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Senjuchiha: 10:16am On Feb 20, 2015
This does not even nids research @ all,dumbass...tot ur education made ur smarta..oops,my bad,it ws neutralized 2 dumbness of the brain n heaviness of d mind cuz of ur wrong allegiance 2 a senile illiterate...how can dt jet fighter distribute leaflets witout havin complications...huh?...if u guyz had used choppers,it wld v bn undastood..nt sayin rubbish hia in NL dnt knw y m wastin my time tutoring an illiterate graduate ...mgbeke feeling funky..numbskull
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Truckpusher(m): 10:21am On Feb 20, 2015
dre11:

Dumbs ass
You need to get educated first before coming to attack my post
Read this up

Use of leaflet bombs by revolutionary groups

Leaflet bombs have not only been used by states for purposes of military warfare but have, since the 1940s, also been used by radical political and ideological sub-state groups.
Your stupidity is amazing my friend.Why would whoever that is dropping leaflets for you and your fellow terrorists need a jet when a simple helicopter that can fly at an altitude of 1500m would do a better job? But
I guess in the op's rush to make it more plausible and appealing to your fellow janjawiid dumbfuck he decided to add his imaginary jet.

You guys are fuccking iiidiots.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by melvin0004(m): 10:25am On Feb 20, 2015
bsolo1:
A vote 4 GEJ is a vote 4 insecurity and Boko haram.

A vote 4 GMB is a vote 4 peace and collapse of Shekau's business.
if u believe dis trash u wud believe ajything.lol
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Toktee(m): 10:26am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:
Jonathan should call his boys to order. Enough of this tactics of bombing opposition strong base.

GEJ, please call your boys to order.
We are smarter than this.
in preparation to febuhari 14,there was no threat from bokoharam even though they were still terrorising parts of the north.
The attack then centre around camereonian border with nigeria,immediately they postpond the election,the attackers open new frontlines in yobe and bauchi of all places leaving borno state.,very suspicious!
Jonathan and pdp think we are stupid.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Senjuchiha: 10:27am On Feb 20, 2015
guest12345:
So daddy, you could do this all this while and you allow thousands of people to perish like that in the northeast? Daddy,you’re wicked in-short you’re the devil in human image. People perish like sand dropping from tipper and you fold your arms. What stop you from getting all the equipment for Nigerian army for this long? You just want to use us for election again abi as if you’re senseless. God will judge you and whoever that’s involving in destroying Nigeria. I will not votes anybody because, I regretted voting you daddy Buhari in 2011 and God will forgive me for voting you. Let the will of God be done in Nigeria but don’t try to ring the election if you want to last in this one life. Be warned. May God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by pld4reel(m): 10:28am On Feb 20, 2015
The Israelis used the same method to drop flyers to Gaza residence warning them to evacuate the building before they bomb their targets . Anyone who follows the news will know that fighter jets can be use to drop leaflets

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by makazona(m): 10:33am On Feb 20, 2015
A very subjective pro-APC reportage
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 20, 2015
i read through it and i cant see where they were talking about not voting.

from what i understand (although the hausa is a bit twisted), they seem to be boko haram members.

they said that they are quiting the group because they realised that they were blindfolded into commiting crimes and murders under the disguise of islam when clearly islam forbids any act of terrorism (that is where they qouted those verses from). and that the goods that they steal from people after he government recorvers them, the govt sells them to neighboring communities and pockets the money.

they also said that all the kanuri members that are in boko harram need to quit and surrender their weapons

thats my understanding from the letter.

it has nothing to the with the thread heading

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Senjuchiha: 10:35am On Feb 20, 2015
1st they said it was a jet,now,it is a chopper,next,it would be a kite....janjalweeds deceiving gullible nigerians with their propagandas and infecting them with illiteracy since 2014 A.D...but,hias how they distributed dia 'leaflets'...
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by dantewest: 10:37am On Feb 20, 2015
It appears Boko Haram is very interested as with the ruling People’s Democratic Pary, PDP to shelve the elections that favor the anti-corruption opposition candidate, General Muhammadu Buhari.

Thanks for been obviously biased in your write up, anyway, real news from the streets indicates that more than half of the political parties involved shares the same point of view with the PDP in that regard. So blast your insultive coded words somewhere else and let real journalist with a real story tell the truth.

buhari an anti corruption candidate? smh, lmao, i laugh in fulbe

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Senjuchiha: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2015
Laffing @ ur stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 20, 2015
[b]I am indeed amazed at the level of reasoning of many here especially these PDP people on NL. I am sure that even if GEJ shoots their father pointblank in their very presence they would still say its not GEJ but his clone double at trump up some story about how every leader has a clone double and fall to his defense. It is now obvious that GEJ is playing the cat and mouse game and this clearly explains how the Military has suddenly become extremely vocal and politically inclined with leaning towards PDP this time. A lot of compromise has gone on and it has eaten so deep into the military that even they would try to discredit their own in the person of GMB in order to cover up on a lot of their compromise.
I will give examples:

1. The military had 5 years to battle boko haram and for some reason did it without any conviction and only now gave a 6 week timeline to do so. Why?

2. Will we call it coincidence that the late security adviser to Jonathan who incidentally was from Bayelsa like GEJ was killed (Yes i say killed) a few weeks after saying that PDP is boko haram? Is this coincidence?

3. How come the military supposedly without any coercion came on national television to attempt to discredit GMB by saying the military did not have his records? Did someone tamper with his file? most probably you say?

4. This is not the first time that we have seen reports of planes and choppers dropping supplies in sambisa forest even when our Military had not invaded sambisa so this can only mean that those supplies were not for our military and if it wasnt who was it for if not boko haram?

5. Now we hear of fliers being dropped by fighter jets and some people find that hard to believe. Jonathan could be pretending to fight boko haram in one hand while deliberately attempting to extend the fight beyond the 6 weeks target and if that does not work then the plan B which is now in effect would be to cease the opportunity to give the people in the affected areas the illusion that boko haram is still effective via the flier drops and spreading the fear propaganda thereby ensuring the opposition does not get the much needed votes from their areas of strenght.

6. Why would Shekau not want people to partake in this election if he was not in favour of GEJ. Why would he go as far as preparing fliers and risking capture by asking "his people" to fly them to the troubled zones? Are those jets for boko haram or for our military. If its for Boko haram are we saying they now own fighter Jets? If they did i am sure in the usual boastful way of Shekau he would have done a video where he would have shown off with those Jets and another thing where do the Jets take off and land? I choose to believe that these Jets are for our military. The cargo may be tagged "campaign material" so even the pilots may not know the content as they did not load them on so their command would have been just to fly them there and dump them.

I have a lot of questions and cannot list them all here but in summary i want to believe that for Doyin Okupe to declare so passionately that they will never hand over to Buhari there is more than meets the eye.
For Asari dokubo to be threatening fire and brimstone against someone whom he blames for bokoharam activities especially as a supposed ex militant himself and especially since these boko haram attacks have only been in the north there is more than meets the eye.
I believe that GEJ most likely has a direct or indirect link to these Boko Haram insurgents and they know that by handing over power this would be uncovered. Obasanjo also knows this which was why he commented recently that Jonathans Government may be heading the way of Ivory Coasts Lawrence Gbagbo.

Many questions begging for answers but most of the answers seem to be pointing towards PDP. I advice those of you whom are in alliance with PDP or GEJ to please pause and think for once. Think for the sake of your tomorrow. Blame no one for your lack of it.

God bless Nigeria[/b]
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by anonimi: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Definitely a LIE from one of APCheat's propaganda outlets.

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkHLmz0NZAc][/url]
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Laid2001: 10:48am On Feb 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damn! This your stupidity is simply legendary.So they can now program flyers/leaflets to the trigger system of the jet release buttons? undecided

Too many dumb fellows in the APC. grin

CHOI!!!
You are indeed a Truck pusher one should not expect simple intelligence from you. Did you by the way open the guy's link that he put there to show slowpoke's like yourself how leaflets are dropped from the sky by fighter jets!

you are indeed a clueless follower of a clueless fellow.

As for me I always look before leaping!.
SAI BUHARI SAI BABA.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 10:49am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

Stop prolonging your idiocy further mate, am still waiting for you to show us why you chose to reference an era when bombers simply dropped their payload from an altitude which didn't require any electric trigger of any sort to initiate velocity, depending solely on the force of gravity to deliver and modern day fighter jets whose missile are propelled by electrically fired impulse.

Am still waiting for you to tell us how fighter jets in the NAF arsenal are capable of dropping leaflets bombs.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Mistermamus(m): 10:50am On Feb 20, 2015
jmaine:
Only ultra dull Nigerians will lap up this juvenile propaganda.

Chai !! My fellow citizens are dull to the core.
chai as in ehn.... no wonder country dey upside down its ppl no dey reason well
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Donphillopus: 10:54am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:
Jonathan should call his boys to order. Enough of this tactics of bombing opposition strong base.

GEJ, please call your boys to order.
We are smarter than this.

You're just a dumb illiterate as your terrorist Apc Buhari
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by tare22(m): 10:55am On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:

wisov
truckpusher
Normality
knightsTempler
denedene
tare22
For u too take time to go and dig out this old Germany Tech of 1945 dat we don't have truly shows u are a paid GMB staff.. Instead of dropping flyers saying they will disrupt election why not drop bombs instead...bro my boss calling me get to go... Ur boss don go UK for cancer treatment..

2 Likes

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by akereconfi: 10:56am On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

I always suspected that you, my friend, is a dumbfuck positing as an intellectual. How dare you call another dumb when he is right? You owe him a massive apology.

People read this:

"Airborne leaflet propaganda is a form of psychological warfare in which leaflets (flyers) are scattered in the air. Military forces have used aircraft to drop leaflets to attempt to alter the behavior of combatants and non-combatants in enemy-controlled territory, sometimes in conjunction with air strikes. Humanitarian air missions, in cooperation with leaflet propaganda, can turn the populace against their leadership while preparing them for the arrival of enemy combatants.

Leaflet delivery can be as simple as having one or more of the aircraft's crew throw bundles of leaflets out of an open hatchway. A more sophisticated method is the leaflet bomb. This is not an explosive device, but rather a bomb–shaped container that is dropped from the aircraft and opened in mid-air, dispersing the leaflets it holds. One such "bomb" may contain tens of thousands of leaflets."

cc: Lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Ishilove, Maclatunji, OAM4J

FIGHTER JET

You Stupendous Ignoramus that can't differentiate between a TRAM and TRAIN. Mr 'I studied in top 10 universities worldwide'.

I stopped taking you serious ever since then.

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Truckpusher(m): 11:00am On Feb 20, 2015
Laid2001:

You are indeed a Truck pusher one should not expect simple intelligence from you. Did you by the way open the guy's link that he put there to show slowpoke's like yourself how leaflets are dropped from the sky by fighter jets!

you are indeed a clueless follower of a clueless fellow.

As for me I always look before leaping!.
SAI BUHARI SAI BABA.
I never expected a janjawiid to understand that a 1945 jet fighter isn't the same with their modern counterpart,hence your brazen stupidity .

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2015
Mistermamus:
chai as in ehn.... no wonder country dey upside down its ppl no dey reason well

Their foolishness no be here oo!! Lolz
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by holatin(m): 11:04am On Feb 20, 2015
tare22:

For u too take time to go and dig out this old Germany Tech of 1945 dat we don't have truly shows u are a paid GMB staff.. Instead of dropping flyers saying they will disrupt election why not drop bombs instead...bro my boss calling me get to go... Ur boss don go UK for cancer treatment..
are you this dumb ? so you will appreciate it more if they drop bomb.

you undeserved to be lock in zoo.
because your GEJ is not important in the face of the word, you are angry GMB has an opportunity GEJ didn't have.

cancer ko, Ebola ni
go and play jare
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by 9jatatafo(m): 11:05am On Feb 20, 2015
BIG LIE!!!!
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by sweetgala(m): 11:14am On Feb 20, 2015
tare22:

OMG so u are saying they stuff flyers were there are suppose to be Naipoms and Rockets... Hw ws dat now programmed to the jets trigger bottom.. Bros or Girl or gay abeg I won go sleep I get work tomorrow..its obvious u they work

Using planes and jets to release leaflets is not a new thing , it was done during Biafra war too. There are storage pods which can be attached to hard points. It is not a new process I believe the ISAF use it in Afghanistan
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Senjuchiha: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2015
TALES BY MOONLIGHT!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Justice Salami: I Regret Heading Buhari’s Panel Probing Magu / Police Officers Push Their Faulty Van As Passersby Refuse To Help In Ilorin: Pix / Omoyele Sowore: Free Kanu Now! Asking For Self-Determination Is Not A Crime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.