Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,958 members, 7,890,162 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:14 AM

Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com (40322 Views)

Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump / People Stone Saraki At Ilorin Eid Praying Ground - Newsrescue.com / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by j4sure(m): 11:24am On Feb 20, 2015
chai as in ehn.... no wonder country dey upside down its ppl no dey reason well

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by sweetgala(m): 11:27am On Feb 20, 2015
[quote author=Senjuchiha post=30907602]This does not even nids research @ all,dumbass...tot ur education made ur smarta..oops,my bad,it ws neutralized 2 dumbness of the brain n heaviness of d mind cuz of ur wrong allegiance 2 a senile illiterate...how can dt jet fighter distribute leaflets witout havin complications...huh?...if u guyz had used choppers,it wld v bn undastood..nt sayin rubbish hia in NL dnt knw y m wastin my time tutoring an illiterate graduate ...mgbeke feeling funky..numbskull[/quote

Actually you have shown your stupid hand , a chopper is not used for such an operation , in enemy territory it is low flying prone to rocket fire and the rotor blades would swirl and chop the leaflets once you try to dump them .

The ISAF have used spotter planes , or an attack plane like the A10 , a leaflet bomb once opened over a choice location would dump the pamflets into the wind these would settle over a large area
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by 100Cents: 11:30am On Feb 20, 2015
Senjuchiha:
TALES BY MOONLIGHT!!!!!

I tell you..

Terrorist supporters at work.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Forwetinnah: 11:32am On Feb 20, 2015
dustmalik:
Just so some people understand what this means exactly. There is no way fighter jets can fly the airspace without authorization, because the Jets must identify themselves. In other words, the government has a hand in this.

The action reeks of APC arrogance...you people have absolutely no respect for authority, why would you then ask for permission to fly the Nigerian airspace?? You pay to get anything done..thats how you thrive. No be Nigeria wey all of us dey dey look as u a dey flaunt laws anyhow?? Why would PDP send fliers out asking people NOT TO VOTE when elections have been postponed for the sole purpose of stamping BH out?? I bet you that Jet is from your allies helping to disturb GEJs government.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by sweetgala(m): 11:33am On Feb 20, 2015
akereconfi:

FIGHTER JET

You Stupendous Ignoramus that can't differentiate between a TRAM and TRAIN. Mr I studied in top 10 universities worldwide.

I stopped taking you serious ever since then.

Your discuss and reasoning contradicts your claim. Make your papa go collect refund from top 10 universities worldwide you be waste of money
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by hermesprogidy(m): 11:34am On Feb 20, 2015
hmmm.. when did the Nigerian Airforce take delivery of F16 fighter jets? The Nigerian Airforce has Dassault Bregeuet Dornier Alpha Jets, Aero Albatros, Aermacchi MB and Chegdu F-7 fighters. The Dassault Breguet is the one being used in the NE and it has two hatchets (one for pilot, one for a passenger) what the Op posted is possible. and err... the F-16B is a two seater. It is the F-16A that is one seater wink
tare22:
See mumu... GMB will sack you for this mistake... Naija F16 are for single pilot old tech... How will a pilot be flying a jet and same time dropping flyers... He can't even open his hatchet...nt unless he wants to eject..his sit..
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Senjuchiha: 11:34am On Feb 20, 2015
Dint dy tel u d type of jet dt ws used n nw witnesses say it wsnt a jet again but it ws a chopper....xo,who is fooling who?
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by hermesprogidy(m): 11:35am On Feb 20, 2015
choi!!!
sweetgala:

Your discuss and reasoning contradicts your claim. Make your papa go collect refund from top 10 universities worldwide you be waste of money
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by dafuturis(m): 11:37am On Feb 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damn! This your stupidity is simply legendary.So they can now program flyers/leaflets to the trigger system of the jet release buttons? undecided

Too many dumb fellows in the APC. grin

CHOI!!!

If his stupidity is legendary your is definitely forever. YES flyers/leaflets can be programed for release via the jet trigger system. It was used by the US military against Japan in the 50's

Read this http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_leaflet_propaganda

YES too many dumb fellow in PDP skin who liked your post without first verifying.

God bless Nigeria..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by ribbit: 11:38am On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:

GBAM!
Gen. Andrew Owoye Azazi told us same thing in 2011 after which the government took him off the radar but GOD will judge GEJ and his allies
I insurgency lasts more than 24hrs, the government has hand in it.... - general sanni abacha.

Buhari crushed Matias group within 24hrs
Yaradua crushed boko haram within 24hrs
Jonathan turned Nigeria to Iraq and Afghanistan.

People now mention Nigeria alongside these countries.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by hermesprogidy(m): 11:42am On Feb 20, 2015
Don't mind dem. They should be saying thank you for receiving free education. Like the other guy saying the Nigerian Airforce has F-16 Fighter jets grin grin grin grin too many ignoramuses on nairaland
Laid2001:

You are indeed a Truck pusher one should not expect simple intelligence from you. Did you by the way open the guy's link that he put there to show slowpoke's like yourself how leaflets are dropped from the sky by fighter jets!

you are indeed a clueless follower of a clueless fellow.

As for me I always look before leaping!.
SAI BUHARI SAI BABA.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Realist2: 11:52am On Feb 20, 2015
bsolo1:
A vote 4 GEJ is a vote 4 insecurity and Boko haram. A vote 4 GMB is a vote 4 peace and collapse of Shekau's business.
Never,tell Buhari to call his boys he instigated to order
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by aviazuva: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2015
Craps I say.!!

if BH has fighter jets , they would blow up Aso Rock
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by jmaine: 11:56am On Feb 20, 2015
MuhdG:
i read through it and i cant see where they were talking about not voting.

from what i understand (although the hausa is a bit twisted), they seem to be boko haram members.

they said that they are quiting the group because they realised that they were blindfolded into commiting crimes and murders under the disguise of islam when clearly islam forbids any act of terrorism (that is where they qouted those verses from). and that the goods that they steal from people after he government recorvers them, the govt sells them to neighboring communities and pockets the money.

they also said that all the kanuri members that are in boko harram need to quit and surrender their weapons

thats my understanding from the letter.

it has nothing to the with the thread heading

I did like an hausa speaking fellow to corroborate this post.

Thanks . . . .
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Stevez32(m): 12:25pm On Feb 20, 2015
dre11:

How does a jet fighters release it missile and bombs

Does it have to go through the same process you just described

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Airborne_leaflet_propaganda

Listen to yourself! You need education.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by sleemfesh: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2015
pacesetter939:
Jonathan should call his boys to order. Enough of this tactics of bombing opposition strong base.

GEJ, please call your boys to order.
We are smarter than this.

Why is it so easy for you guys to think upside down without shame.
So if boko haram that slits people's throat with a knife has a military helicopter the best use they can put it to is distributing flyers?
What is the content of the brain of folks like you and the rest that like what vermin that you spit?
Outrageously puerile.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by swezenberg(m): 12:30pm On Feb 20, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

From fighter jet to military helicopter, and none deemed it fit to snap them?

Next lie will be parachutes

You want to snap a fighter jet at that speed. You definitely have not seen one before. Go watch movie from your neighbours house. Tell him you want to watch Rambo or Airforce 1. At least movie should give you a clue of how fast a fighter jet is.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by swezenberg(m): 12:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
It is one of the 2. It is either PDP is behind Bokoharam because they are the only one that have the money to fund such or they are benefiting from the mayhem unleash by this group. It has to be one of these two. Every finger is beginning to point at PDP. Why would the US not support Nigeria by providing military ware and support. I read comments on CNN yesterday and Americans were in support of Obama for not supporting Jonathan because they felt he knows more about Boko Haram. It is a general belief here.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by oseo1(m): 12:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
LRNZH:

Boko Haram also appears hell-bent on trying to reduce the population who will go out to vote in Nigeria’s north. From recent rallies, the opposition has swept the north and has almost 90% support with about 74% support in the south of the nation, while the ruling party has had very little support in Nigeria and less still in the nation’s north.

this line alone tells me this article is faulty
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by denedene(m): 1:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:

wisov
truckpusher
Normality
knightsTempler
denedene
tare22
it's a nice piece bou d germans bou doesn't ans d question abou boko using "fighter jets".. Germany destroyed lots of countries with deir jets n u posted a pic of german but no pic of boko boiz using using d jet, if boko had a jet they would v used it on deir propaganda videos that I'm sure of
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by akereconfi: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2015
sweetgala:

Take a look at this
LRNZH:

This is a public forum so I don't want to give private information... I earned my advanced degrees in a top ten university globally. This was before you finished secondary school.

Nottingham....... wetin?

Just cool down. Ok shorty?

https://www.nairaland.com/2064509/photos-comparison-gej-new-trains/10

I was making reference to where this FOOL called LNRZH was caught pants down trying to LIE and you are here ranting rubbish about what you know nothing next to.

Please swerve, birds of the same feather
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by calebbintus: 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
Truckpusher:
Damn! This your stupidity is simply legendary.So they can now program flyers/leaflets to the trigger system of the jet release buttons? undecided

Too many dumb fellows in the APC. grin

CHOI!!!
Go and learn more dummy. U think say na hand dem dey take share am? Mumu. US dropped over Two hundred thousand leaflets in Hiroshima b4 bombing it was that done by hand? Olodo
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by timilinda(f): 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2015
tare22:
See mumu... GMB will sack you for this mistake... Naija F16 are for single pilot old tech... How will a pilot be flying a jet and same time dropping flyers... He can't even open his hatchet...nt unless he wants to eject..his sit..

I wa actually wondering Hw a fighter jet could me used to distribute flyers mid-air. tongue
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by sweetgala(m): 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
akereconfi:

Take a look at this

https://www.nairaland.com/2064509/photos-comparison-gej-new-trains/10

I was making reference to where this FOOL called LNRZH was caught pants down trying to LIE and you are here ranting rubbish about what you know nothing next to.

Please swerve, birds of the same feather

Ageg comot road, all you need do is go over and correct the phrase , there is a modify tool for a reason .
I understand we all make errors sometimes when typing on mobile devices. Stop trying to falsify reality
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by akereconfi: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2015
sweetgala:

Ageg comot road, all you need do is go over and correct the phrase , there is a modify tool for a reason .
I understand we all make errors sometimes when typing on mobile devices. Stop trying to falsify realiy

You are so dumb. Mr I studied in top 10 University worldwide

How is that difficult.

Now if I was making that statement about myself, this is how it will look

Mr, I studied in top 10 Universities worldwide.

Hope I reduced the English to your level of comprehension. Quote me again if you don't let me break it down further
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by holatin(m): 2:40pm On Feb 20, 2015
denedene:
it's a nice piece bou d germans bou doesn't ans d question abou boko using "fighter jets".. Germany destroyed lots of countries with deir jets n u posted a pic of german but no pic of boko boiz using using d jet, if boko had a jet they would v used it on deir propaganda videos that I'm sure of
so because you haven't seen it means they don't ve it, or because the heading has fighter jet means it must be fighter jet, ow many news men know names of different aircraft ?
am sure if its against APC, you wount be saying this.
goodbye
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by tare22(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
timilinda:

I wa actually wondering Hw a fighter jet could me used to distribute flyers mid-air. tongue
Timi no mind dat Ebola infected GMB staff.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Fellonigerians: 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2015
dustmalik:
Just so some people understand what this means exactly. There is no way fighter jets can fly the airspace without authorization, because the Jets must identify themselves. In other words, the government has a hand in this.

Have you verified the story, before jumping to conclusion... The person that took the picture of the flyers should have also taken the pics of the fighter jets dropping the fliers...

Until i see pics of the jets dropping the flyers, this story is rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by TheAdvocate(m): 4:07pm On Feb 20, 2015
Now this is a very very big lie. First am from Adamawa state and from Gombi LGA where the flyers where purported to have been dropped. Secondly, my parents stay in Song LGA of Adamawa where the flyers were actually dropped. The plane that dropped the flyers is a small plane smaller than a helicopter. It flew very very low that yu can even see the occupants and dropped the leaflets. Many believed choppers are being used by wealthy Nigerians that is why the FGN last week insisted that ALL planes must be registered. A jet cannot fly at that altitude and the jets cannot have their hatch opened. I don't know what is happening to citizen journalism. Suprisingly, no single pix yet of the so-called plane dropping the flyers.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by denedene(m): 6:11pm On Feb 20, 2015
holatin:
so because you haven't seen it means they don't ve it, or because the heading has fighter jet means it must be fighter jet, ow many news men know names of different aircraft ?
am sure if its against APC, you wount be saying this.
goodbye
why won't news men know d name of aircraft? it's not about pdp or apc.. I don't like propaganda
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by Kurpu60: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
According to reports, the aircraft used was not a jet but a green coloured helicopter and it went very low that one could even see the figures in it. Now the question is, 1. who are these people? 2. Where did they come from? 3. why militry aircraft? 4. Does that mean the Government is truely involve? 5. If not why didn't the soldiers in Gombi shoot it down? 6. Is it true that what we have is a POLITICAL BOKO HARAM? Whatever has a begining will surely have an end. Dis blood de are sharing, God will require it upon dair head.According to reports, the aircraft used was not a jet but a green coloured helicopter and it went very low that one could even see the figures in it. Now the question is, 1. who are these people? 2. Where did they come from? 3. why militry aircraft? 4. Does that mean the Government is truely involve? 5. If not why didn't the soldiers in Gombi shoot it down? 6. Is it true that what we have is a POLITICAL BOKO HARAM? Whatever has a begining will surely have an end. Dis blood de are sharing, God will require it upon dair head.According to reports, the aircraft used was not a jet but a green coloured helicopter and it went very low that one could even see the figures in it. Now the question is, 1. who are these people? 2. Where did they come from? 3. why militry aircraft? 4. Does that mean the Government is truely involve? 5. If not why didn't the soldiers in Gombi shoot it down? 6. Is it true that what we have is a POLITICAL BOKO HARAM? Whatever has a begining will surely have an end. Dis blood de are sharing, God will require it upon dair head.
Re: Fighter Jets Drop Boko Haram Flyers In Adamawa Against Voting? - Newsrescue.com by golddeejay(m): 7:53pm On Feb 20, 2015
jmaine:

One of those ediots who believe NAF fighter jets are capable of shelling leaflet bombs . . . . . Chai !!! Dumb Nigerians . . . . .
sorry check my posts, i dont exchange words with f.ools like u because i dont want u will take me to ur level and beat me with ur experience. So dnt bother qouting me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Smart Adeyemi Defeats Dino Melaye In Kogi West Senatorial Rerun / Shell Builds Mega Gas Plant In Aba / Orji Uzor Kalu Visits Nnamdi Kanu's Family Members (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.