Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:39 AM

ATM Didn't Dispense Cash Bank Claims Otherwise. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ATM Didn't Dispense Cash Bank Claims Otherwise. (1469 Views)

Is It Possible For ATM To Dispense Cash After You Are Gone? Any Such Experience? / Frustration As ATMs Dispense Less Cash In Ekiti (photos) / Are There Atm Machines That Dispense Cash In Dollars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ATM Didn't Dispense Cash Bank Claims Otherwise. by falseman(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2015
I am really getting mad with our banking system and their incompetence which I have been experiencing this year. First was with receiving western union to my GTB account using quickteller of which about N14,000 was missing from the total money I was supposed to receive and till date GTB and Quickteller claimed not to know what happened after several complains.

Secondly on the 5th of this month I used Fidelity Bank ATM in Asaba to make withdrawal of N20,000 but I got a response that my institution was incorporative after I got a debit alert since I was in a hurry I went straight to Sterling bank ATM which is just opposite Fidelity Bank and I tried making withdrawal but I got the same response and another debit as well I was so mad that I headed to GTB ATM hoping reversal will come in as usual. Later that day I got reversal alert of N20,000 from Sterling bank then I decided to wait for 24hrs for that of Fidelity bank which never did.

The next day I headed to my branch GTB to complain and I was told to fill a form afterwards the lady who attended to me told me I have to wait for 8 working days since it was a problem from another Bank's ATM. 8 days gone and I went back to my bank yesterday 19th of FEB only to be shocked the lady didn't post my complain she apologized and made the post right away. I waited till this morning hoping to get this transaction reversed but nothing till this point. I decided to call GTconnect and the lady I spoke with told me Fidelity Bank has responded to my complain as False which means I got paid.

I really want to take up a case with this bank this time. I never received any money but the bank claim I did I don't even know how to go about this. I need help pls
Re: ATM Didn't Dispense Cash Bank Claims Otherwise. by Pavore9: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2015
Had similar issue last year withdrawing with my Fidelity Visa card here in Nairobi, lt never dispensed from the Barclay's bank ATM l used. lt took several threatening emails and 68 days before Fidelity bank reversed it!
Re: ATM Didn't Dispense Cash Bank Claims Otherwise. by falseman(m): 10:17am On Feb 20, 2015
Pavore9:
Had similar issue last year withdrawing with my Fidelity Visa card here in Nairobi, lt never dispensed from the Barclay's bank ATM l used. lt took several threatening emails and 68 days before Fidelity bank reversed it!

That is such a long wait. I think Fidelity Bank is very poor with internet services. The last time I went into the bank I saw customers waiting for over an hour for network to come up I do hope my issue will be resolved I am really tied of the mess.
Re: ATM Didn't Dispense Cash Bank Claims Otherwise. by nodullin(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Similar stuff just happened to me.

I travelled to Imo and used a sterling bank atm that was within the premise of a hotel (Ideal Suites).

The ATM never dispensed but i got a debit alert N20,000.00 on my account (Access Bank); its more than 48hrs and nothing has happened yet; i do not know how to go about this.

i'm confused , since i'm as broke as Bleep and can't forfeit that sum right now.

HEEEELLLLPPPPP!!

(1) (Reply)

21st Century METAL BUSINESS CARD!!! / Please Those Running Cyber Cafe Business. I Need Your Advice / My BVN Linking Experience: Learnt My Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.