Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,758 members, 7,921,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

Turning Back The Clock - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Turning Back The Clock (625 Views)

11 Things You Must Know Before Your Parents Clock 50 / How Long Did It Take U To Master The Clock N Wat Was Ur Xperience Like? / Relatives Turning Us Into Their World Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turning Back The Clock by Flawlessbeauty: 3:27am On Feb 21, 2015
One of the worst parts about getting older is watching yourself change. I still see myself as a twenty-five years old handsome young man, but when I look into the mirror, I don’t see that guy looking at me anymore. Instead, I see a man in his thirties with wrinkles starting to form on his face, and it scares me.

I don’t feel old, but I am starting to look old.

I decided that looking old is just not going to work for me. So, I have been looking for a way to turn back the clock and reduce the signs that I have aged.

I recently learned about Memphis Cocoa Butter, which is a skin-care product marketed at people like myself that are interested in reducing the signs of aging. Most aging is due to loss of moisture in your skin. This cocoa butter reverses this process by replenishing your skin’s natural moisture. It also uses ceramide therapy to keep your skin supple and moist, giving it a more useful look.

What are Ceramides?

Good question. Ceramides account for nearly 50% of the lipids in our skin. They have been proven to be the “cement” that keeps our skin firm, and they protect us from moisture loss. It has been proven that dry, wrinkled and damaged skin can be attributed to the loss of ceramides in our skin.

While all of the information I discovered was great, I had to try it myself. My mother always said that “the proof is in the pudding”, and I needed to see the results myself.

I decided that I would give it a four-week trial to see how things changed for me. I used it on my face and on my chest where I usually developed dry and irritated skin. I only applied in once per day, right before bed.

It is now thirty days later, and my wrinkles on my face are just about gone. Sure, if I scrunch my face up, you can see some, but the ones that were very predominant around my eyes are all gone. My chest has cleared up, and you won’t find me scratching it all of the time. My wife even mentioned the other day that I looked younger – that is something that I haven’t heard in a long time.

So, I would suggest you give Memphis Cocoa butter a try. I love how my skin feels, and how I look almost like I did when I was twenty-five. You can learn more about this product at the Memphis Cocoa Butter website http://www.memphiscocoabutter.com/ and Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Memphis-Cocoa-Butter/276141465879807?fref=nf

(1) (Reply)

How A Man Killed The Crocodile That ‘ate His Pregnant Wife / Private Guitar Lesson Teacher Available Within Lagos State / 32 Things Men Must Know In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.