Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,669 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:29 AM

Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) (20984 Views)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by stayblack: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
BUHARI FOR PRESIDENT...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by sefe73(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
Giving pupils fake book, yet buhari culdnt extablish skul in his state until GEJ came nd built University nd Almajiri skuls in Katsina... Shame on Buhari...GEJ all D way.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by thaoriginator: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
chamboy:
Quick Polls

For GEJ CLICK LIKE

FOR GMB CLICK SHARE
No, na quick antenna

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by PTAwal: 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
this is what we call levels, intelligence, innovative and class. not clueless stomach infrastructure by some clueless sets.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by tommykiwi(m): 11:27am On Feb 21, 2015
If THEM like make dem use text book GEJ till 2019!
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by anonimi: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by koolet: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:
Always brilliant.. these acts would show who would do better in power not giving people customized peppermint to lick away their future!
look at this dumb-ass shey na primary school pupils go execirse the electionangry
whats Brilliant about the campaign?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by joseph1832(m): 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:
Always brilliant.. these acts would show who would do better in power not giving people customized peppermint to lick away their future!
So right. I believe the PDP believe all Nigerians are from Ekiti that's why they distribute bags of rice, sweets and yam!.

#Stomach_infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by owen492: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
I don't care who win, all I need is a peaceful election and one that can put a stop to this insurgency in d north.
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If they like they should campaign in the sun or moon or the sky or even on the air and even in mars or jupiter or mecury or they even campaign on a plane or they even went to hell fire to make satan or devil the father of all liars their campaign manager, they are still not going anywhere. They can never smell aso rock

Anyway, that is none of my business.

My business is that jonathan would rule till 2019 whether any exercise book campaigner or certificate finder like it or not.
Pained nigga! Sorry if you're pained. You know how we do it now - just look for the nearest transformer

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by IYANGBALI: 11:29am On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:
or bags of rice and money,to mortage their future
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2015
PassingShot:
APC is a far better party than PDP.

While PDP distributes rice, yam, bread and peppermint, APC distributes things of high value with some sort of permanence. Check Ambode's dictionary and now this exercise books.

PDP is all about stomach infrastructure just like someone here was begging for stomach "security" to continue to support APC forgetting that we supporters of APC are above that. We are for the good of the society, the good of all.

GMB/PYO 2015.
Do you know you made me pass my bustop? Which one be stomach security again? Una no go kill person
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by ignis: 11:32am On Feb 21, 2015
I wish these guys can allow me advice them.
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by CLEARINGAGENT: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2015
Fact is I dnt its advisable for any party to share finished product like BREAD, PEPPERMINT, GARRI, cos the way some nigerians are taking dis election u never can tell how desperate & far people cld go, if a paid insider choose to POISON d consumables imagine how DRASTIC dat will be to d parties name & innocent consumers. So pls share fresh food which will still go through process of cooking. I know u all share anyway. NIGERIANS VOTE UR CHILDREN FUTURE.
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by koolet: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2015
redcliff:
look at this dumb-ass shey na primary school pupils go execirse the electionangry

btw whats Brilliant about the campaign

1 Like

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Flye: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2015
I buy into this idea.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by nikepeter4u: 11:35am On Feb 21, 2015
Who on this earth will vote for APC? Same pple that left Pdp to form there own office.please let's review past record and vote wisely because I can't belive myself when I see some youth making noise for Apc.Nigeria need change but d change we look forth for won't come from Buhari.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by magabounce(m): 11:35am On Feb 21, 2015
chamboy:
Quick Polls

For GEJ CLICK LIKE

FOR GMB CLICK SHARE
[size=30pt]CHAMBOY DEM DO YOU!!!!! [/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by Smartgunna: 11:40am On Feb 21, 2015
whether money is spent on food,kerosine or excercise books, it is all the same and both parties are wrong. it is just aimed at buying rje consciences of the poor and deflecting argument on real issues. in neighbouring Ghana, any election gimmick to be given out must be bought by the recipient. parties are mandated by the law to publish names of all donors. we are encouraging corruption with all this inordinate spending
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by wasuka14(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2015
siraj1402:
Education is the best legacy. Meanwhile somewhat on the earth....
dis pple wil cause gej n pdp once dey finish eaten d yam bread n rice and dey can't get new one. Is better to teach man hw to fish dan giv him fish. Pdp be wise oooooo
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by bayulll01(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
If they like they should campaign in the sun or moon or the sky or even on the air and even in mars or jupiter or mecury or they even campaign on a plane or they even went to hell fire to make satan or devil the father of all liars their campaign manager, they are still not going anywhere. They can never smell aso rock

My business is that jonathan would rule till 2019 whether any exercise book campaigner or certificate finder like it or not.
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by bayulll01(m): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

sorry mr dumbo do u really care about nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by babestella: 11:56am On Feb 21, 2015
michaelbiz:
Nice one APC...thinking "Education 1st
BTW
PDP bread awoof dey run belle oooooh shocked

Hehehehe, pesín wèy go school with empty bèllè no go fit understand wètin him teacher dèy teach. So APC give exercise book, PDP give food, all na the same but PDP is a better party bro.
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by brightology3: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2015
I will set it ablaze
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by visatex: 11:59am On Feb 21, 2015
simplemach:
So exercise books now are the best thing to campaign with?
So a loaf of bread is now the best thing to campaign with? angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by visatex: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

No doubt. You are a MUGU cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by walecharles: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rule abi....oponu
MuguliciousMUGU:

1 Like

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by cashdosh(m): 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2015
siraj1402:
Education is the best legacy. Meanwhile somewhat on the earth....

Hungry lioness
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by fanysteve: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
PassingShot:
APC is a far better party than PDP.

While PDP distributes rice, yam, bread and peppermint, APC distributes things of high value with some sort of permanence. Check Ambode's dictionary and now this exercise books.

PDP is all about stomach infrastructure just like someone here was begging for stomach "security" to continue to support APC forgetting that we supporters of APC are above that. We are for the good of the society, the good of all.

GMB/PYO 2015.
BREAKING NEWS :Buhari is dead,he died few minuite ago in a london hospital
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by redcliff: 12:46pm On Feb 21, 2015
koolet:

btw whats Brilliant about the campaign

You thats brighter its tablet PCs tertiary institution students use to take notes in class.. puerility at its peak..
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by loomer: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abdulrahman: Abdulfatah Sold Deputy Governor's House, 110 Other Properties / 2023: Scramble For VP, Suspicion Rock South East / Oshiomhole Having His Portrait Taken (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.