Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,316 members, 7,900,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:00 PM

Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) (20936 Views)

Niger Republic President Campaigns With Buhari's Photo / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Ondo In Style - Photos / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by redcliff: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
koolet:
look at this one.., shey na primary school
pupils go execirse the election

ok owk, show me whats Brilliant about this campaign angry

whether money is spent on food,kerosine or
excercise books, it is all the same and both
parties are wrong. it is just aimed at buying rje
consciences of the poor and deflecting argument
on real issues. in neighbouring Ghana, any
election gimmick to be given out must be bought
by the recipient. parties are mandated by the
law to publish names of all donors. we are
encouraging corruption with all this inordinate
spending

I agree all are a form of Advertisement which i dont see wrong...Using FOOD to buy the attention of the electorate is what I find wrong because you are telling them that you know they are hungry and they should vote for you based on the food you gave them. We all know the lengths a hungry man can go when food is put on his table.... he would sing your glory even if it means breaking his dignity and principles. Thats one of the symptoms of poverty.. Please dont quote me again if you still are reasoning via your ass hole...Regards..
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by isan(m): 1:18pm On Feb 21, 2015
The choice is clear
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by queen91(f): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2015
BUHARI for president
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by okomogo(m): 3:02pm On Feb 21, 2015
siraj1402:
Education is the best legacy. Meanwhile somewhat on the earth....
And yet someone has no certificate.... Or you tot we have forgotten about it
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by siraj1402(m): 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2015
okomogo:

And yet someone has no certificate.... Or you tot we have forgotten about it
Oga you can sue him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by MrGoc(m): 7:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Nigerians keep looking for things: Yemi Alade is looking for Johnny . . . Wizkid is looking for Caro . . .Jonathan is looking for Chibok girls . . .Nigerian's military are looking for Boko Haram . . .one of our presidential aspirant is looking for His certificate . . .Diarizz Godooo
Re: Buhari/osinbajo Campaigns With Exercise Books (pics) by hotunba20(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2015
Pls we don't need GEJ to repeat after 6yrs in power. Advice him to withdr so that brilliant people(GMB& Osinbanjo) can take over. Like for GMB
Share for GEJ

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyiola Omisore Refunds N100m To EFCC / Protesters Stop Senators Adeyeye & Baba-Kaita From Entering National Assembly / Buhari Is Not Shy Around Women, Presidency Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.