Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,720 members, 7,927,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 08:01 AM

A Funny Thing A Student Has Done - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Funny Thing A Student Has Done (434 Views)

FUTO VC Gave A Student A Funny Reply On Twitter (Photo) / See A Funny Answer From An SS 1 Student To His English Teacher On "Register" / The 500L Missing OAU Student Has Been Found (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Funny Thing A Student Has Done by Welrez(m): 1:28pm On Feb 21, 2015
While doing this morning clean-up at home, my memory took me to those early days after service when one was hawking one's CV like Akara and buns on the streets. What steadied my flashback was what a student did in a school I once taught. A fellow teacher had told her class in their first C.A to list the first ten chemical elements and this girl, instead of leaving out that particular question for lack of knowledge, went ahead to list it as follows:
1. Oxygen 2. Hydrogen 3. Nitrogen 4. Sleeping 5. Swimming 6. Jumping 7. Over 8. Above 9. Bird... I can't recall the number ten item. We couldn't help erupting in laughter as the teacher read the script to us.
This incident made another teacher to tell us his own ordeal, how he asked the same class to mention 3 problems of national population census in Nigeria and a student wrote: 1. You. 2. You 3. You.
Thereafter, we just went to the said class and wrote 'Olodo Republic' across the entrance. Students can be rude and funny sometimes.
Fellow Nairalanders, let me hand over to you at this juncture to recount a stupid or funny thing a student has done to you as a teacher or one you've done to a teacher as a student.
Happy Weekend.

(1) (Reply)

2015 Free Jamb Result Checking / Auchi / Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro 2015/16 ND/HND Form & Admission Process Is On Going

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.