Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,608 members, 7,948,338 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:43 PM

17 Chivalrous Habits That Will Attract Any Lady. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Chivalrous Habits That Will Attract Any Lady. (2217 Views)

Tips On How To Attract Any Woman At Any Time / Annoying Boyfriend Habits That Girls Hate / 10 Powerful Tips On How To Attract Any Man(get His Attention) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Chivalrous Habits That Will Attract Any Lady. by akinsadeez(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2015
I should rise when she enters d room. untop wetin! What is in her body that will warrant me rising every time she leaves or enters d room. Mtcheeeew angry
Re: 17 Chivalrous Habits That Will Attract Any Lady. by menix(m): 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
sanbells:
well then I guess things changed. Ur FACE too

Hahahahahahhahahaha...
Maybe wink
Re: 17 Chivalrous Habits That Will Attract Any Lady. by Simitrendy: 9:53pm On Feb 21, 2015
Save your time all dis are stress d most important is a gentleman must have ''MONEY" OWO NI KOKO
Re: 17 Chivalrous Habits That Will Attract Any Lady. by Movesz(m): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
I was gentle when I didn't know the colour of pussy_cat
Re: 17 Chivalrous Habits That Will Attract Any Lady. by DuchessLily(f): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2015
DAT gentle man must be pretending. He will stop all dat after he has gotten dat any lady... Lol
Re: 17 Chivalrous Habits That Will Attract Any Lady. by menix(m): 9:58pm On Feb 21, 2015
akinsadeez:
I should rise when she enters d room. untop wetin! What is in her body that will warrant me rising every time she leaves or enters d room. Mtcheeeew angry

A fwend was tellin mii ow he asked 2 of his buddies to drop so dat he could pick som chics to a party nd asked his fwend to use d cab nd he felt he did d right thing as a gentleman, God!!! I almost slapped off his teeth if not dat I jst got to know him..

(1) (2) (Reply)

MEN READ: 18 Facts You Didn’t Know About The P*nis (18+). / IF Only She Could Possess Just These 4 Qualities / The Best Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.