Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,512 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:12 AM

All atheists worship and rever God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All atheists worship and rever God (6613 Views)

All Atheists, Why Did You Become An Atheist? / Queen Elizabeth To Attend Worship And Communion Service With Pastor Chris / Challenge Go All Atheists, Agnostics, Deists And Liberals And Freethinkers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2015
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 10:03am On May 22, 2016
truly.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 2:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2016
share your thoughts....
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 4:05pm On Jun 12, 2016
again
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2016
Happy Sunday everyone.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by oaroloye(m): 5:54pm On Sep 22, 2016
SHALOM!

Well, GOD SAID IN PERSON that there exist people who hate Him. I think I believe GOD over YOU, any day!

. EXODUS 20:1-7.

AND God spake all these Words, saying,
2. "I [am] The LORD
thy God, which have brought thee
out of the land of Egypt,
out of the House of Bondage.
3. "Thou shalt have
no other gods before me.
4. "Thou shalt not make unto
thee any graven image,
or any likeness [of any thing]
that [is] in Heaven above,
or that [is] in the Earth beneath,
or that [is] in the water under the Earth:
5. "Thou shalt not bow down thyself
to them, nor serve them:
for I The LORD thy God
[am] a Jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers
upon the children
unto the third and fourth [generation]
of them that hate Me;
6. "And shewing Mercy
unto thousands of them that love Me,
and keep My Commandments.
7. "Thou shalt not take
The Name of the LORD thy God in vain;
for The LORD will not hold him
guiltless that taketh His Name in vain."

GOD DEFINES LOVE FOR HIM AS "KEEPING HIS COMMANDMENTS." YOU, therefore, HATE GOD, because you BREAK His Commandment about TAKING HIS NAME IN VAIN.

. DEUTERONOMY 6:4-9.

4. Hear O Israel:
"The LORD our God is one LORD:
5. "And thou shalt love
The LORD thy God with
all thine heart,
and with all thy soul,
and with all thy might."
6. And these Words,
which I Command thee this day,
shall be in thine heart:
7. And thou shalt teach Them
diligently unto thy Children,
and shalt talk of Them
when thou sittest in thine House,
and when thou walkest by the Way,
and when thou liest down,
and when thou risest up.
8. And thou shalt bind them
for a Sign upon thine hand,
and they shall be as frontlets
between thine eyes.
9. And thou shalt write them
upon the Posts of thine House,
and on thy Gates.

IT IS NOT ENOUGH TO MERELY LOVE GOD- ONE MUST LOVE HIM WITH ALL ONE'S HEART, WITH ALL ONE'S SOUL, AND WITH ALL ONE'S MIGHT- OR ELSE ONE'S RESULTS WILL BE COMPROMISED.

. DEUTERONOMY 30:19-20.

19. I call Heaven and Earth to record this day against you, (that) I have set before you Life and Death and Blessing and Cursing:
Therefore Choose Life,
That both thou and thy seed may Live:
20. That thou mayest Love The LORD thy God,
(And) that thou mayest obey His Voice,
And that thou mayest cleave unto Him:
For He (is) thy Life, and the length of thy days:
That thou mayest dwell in the Land Which The LORD sware unto thy Fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

ONLY A PERSON WHO HAS CHOSEN LIFE CAN LOVE GOD.

You know nothing about THAT- because you do not LOVE God, and have NEVER loved God.

. 1st JOHN 5:1-5.

WHOSOEVER believeth
that Jesus is The Christ
is Born of God:
and every one that loveth
Him that Begat
loveth him also
that is Begotten of Him.
2. By this we know that
we Love The Children of God,

"WHEN WE LOVE GOD,
AND KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS."

3. For this is The Love of God,

"THAT WE KEEP HIS COMMANDMENTS:"

and His Commandments
are not grievous
4. For whatsoever is Born of God
Overcometh the World:
and this is The Victory
that Overcometh the World,

"(EVEN) OUR FAITH."

5. Who is he that overcometh the World,
but he that believeth that
Jesus is The Son of God?
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by HCpaul(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2016
Hiswordxray:

Well my God is more real to me than my father, mother and friends.
And I can tell you a lot about Him because know Him so intimately.
He is even right here with me telling me not to quote you but I still did anyway. Well He is my friend and won't be angry with me for disobeying Him.

Here we go again.

Your imagination is always at it's closest. Nothing is more real than the imaginary product of your own imagination.

So the Creator of the universe is there with you and he had finally accepted to become your friend That's good of you. Tell your friend to clap for himself.

Whenever wishes that are contained with selfish interest mixed up with man's imagination, the product will eventually give rise to an abject delusion.

Clown is your name and the name of your friend.

1 Like

Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 5:55am On Sep 24, 2016
@ oaroloye

We really have not differed in our comments. I doubt if you read what I posted. I do not disagree with u at all.

God's definition of love is to keep His commandments. So man can love God regardless of his religion. Jesus said the Kingdom of Heaven is not for those who call him or call God, "father, father". On the last day, Jesus said lots of people will say they healed, preached, saved etc in his name but he has a different standard for judgement. That standard, my friend, is absolutely not religion. That standard is love.

At some point, you passed judgement on me. Lol. Typical of religion. Discuss ideas, not people. Leave judgement for God.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2016
The OP should know that God and a creator are not one and the same. While I might agree with you that all humans feel awe at the working of the universe at large, and we all accept something higher than us is responsible. However atheist do not accept that any human God is responsible for this as there has been no proof of such a substantial claim. A God must demand worship and acknowledgement, while a force of nature simply is what it is, it requires nothing from humans. So not all humans love God.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2016
@ lennycool

Sorry but i don't follow the logic of your response. Are you saying God is not a creator? Or is He not the creator of the universe as He is referred to? I don't get you.

Human God? Wow! That's new. I have never heard of that. Isn't God is a spirit and not a man?

I suspect your written expressions do not convey your intended message.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
RexBrita:
@ lennycool

Sorry but i don't follow the logic of your response. Are you saying God is not a creator? Or is He not the creator of the universe as He is referred to? I don't get you.

Human God? Wow! That's new. I have never heard of that. Isn't God is a spirit and not a man?

I suspect your written expressions do not convey your intended message.
I am saying any God of any human religion does not exist, simple as that. But I believe it is not possible to do away with the theory of creator(not deity) completely. A creator is not necessarily a God, a God demands human worship and acknowledgment a creator does not. A creator doesn't even have to be a being it could be a cosmic force or energy, to which nature is a microcosm of it.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 10:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
@ lennycool

A lot more sensible now.

I agree with you. My original post accommodated your submission too.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 8:25am On Sep 25, 2016
@ lennycool

Summary is that regardless of perception, understanding and mode/style/ sequences of communication with that creator, we may all be expressing the same thing(s) albeit in different "languages". Something like that.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2016
@ oaroloye

I hope you are satisfied...
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by oaroloye(m): 9:18am On Sep 26, 2016
SHAOM!

RexBrita:
@ oaroloye

I hope you are satisfied...

With what?

Did we have a fight somewhere together, where I totally was not present?
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by oaroloye(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
SHALOM!

RexBrita:
Some people say they don’t believe in God.
But everyone does.
Except that atheism does not approach belief in God in the manner that theism/conventional religion does.

ATHEISM DOES NOT APPROACH BELIEF IN GOD AT ALL.

The Higher Being
Every living person knows they have no control over some systems in the world and which no other human being has control of. Some examples will include the planets and their movements; the sun and it’s rising; the seasons; growing and aging; etc. The sophistication of these systems leaves all men curious and marveling. We all recognize that something higher than us is responsible. The grand phenomenon is called by different names. Theism calls Him/It, God, in many languages. Atheism calls It Energy or Force or any such name. But they refer to the same thing.

ATHEISTS DO NOT RECOGNIZE THAT THERE IS ANYTHING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ORDER OF THE UNIVERSE THAN BLIND CHANCE.

Scientists who dare hint that they have a Belief- called "INTELLIGENT DESIGN" - are never allowed to work in American Academia again.

See the Documentary: EXPELLED! NO INTELLIGENCE ALLOWED, by Ben Stein.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g

See what ATHEISM SPOKESMAN Richard Dawkins says about God from his book: THE GOD DELUSION, in EXPELLED! NO INTELLIGENCE ALLOWED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-t-w26yhZ6M

Young Earth Creationist, KENT HOVIND, exposes Atheistic Evolution's Role in Genocide; credibly prompting his jailing on trumped-up charges:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqCx2j9Ig1I

Like all other religions, atheism claims superiority often attacking perceived/assumed weaknesses of other religions. Like atheism, all other religions have pockets of unresolved questions which binds to the non-stop pursuit to know more.

ONLY THE GOSPEL YAHSHUA PREACHED HAS NO WEAKNESSES.

By following its instructions, a person achieves a state in which they can perceive and communicate with God on a one-to-one basis, as The Bible depicts. The only way to fail to achieve this state is by refusing to follow the instructions.

The Religions SCIENTOLOGY, NAGUALISM, and CELESTINE PROPHECY have similar exercises that enable the verification that one is a Spiritual Entity that is not limited to Physical Flesh.

The only way to fail to achieve this verification is by refusing to follow the instructions.

CONTRARY TO ALL SCIENTIFIC PROCEDURE, ATHEISM REFUSES TO FOLLOW THE PROCEDURES, AND THEN CLAIMS THAT THEY DO NOT WORK AS CLAIMED.

God, Energy - similarities
It cannot be made nor destroyed.

INCORRECT.

Neither GOD nor any other Spirit Being is MEST: Spirits CREATE MEST.

MEST can be CREATED and ANNIHILATED.

ENERGY WAVES equal in frequency and opposite in phase annihilate one another.

[My Physics Education stopped at the 100 level- was this another lie they told us- like the GROUP 0 ELEMENTS CANNOT FORM COMPOUNDS LIE in Chemistry?]

We obey His/It’s laws whether consciously or not: for example we have no choice but to grow to maturity; food air and blood pass through different track in our body; physical laws like gravity.

ATHEISM BELIEVES THAT ALL PHYSICAL LAWS ARE NATURAL, WHEREAS SPIRITUAL LAWS ARE ALL DELUSIONAL THINKING.

Atheism does not believe that any Supernatural Intelligent Agency is responsible for Physical Law.

We interact with Him/It but cannot see Him/it.

WRONG.

Atheism believes that everything that exists can be detected by their senses either directly, or via instruments.

Atheism does not believe that Energy or Substances that cannot be physically-detected exists.

THE DARK MATTER THEORY, as well as THE BIG BANG THEORY that it was created to account for, have both been scrapped at this time.

Spiritual laws guide our physical lives too for example religion says "what you sow, you reap"; atheism formulated that action and reaction are equal and opposite (Newton’s law). The similarities are endless if ones avoids the 'temptation' of superficiality.

ATHEISTS DO NOT BELIEVE IN KARMA, IN PARTICULAR, NOR SPIRITUAL LAWS IN GENERAL.

I have never heard of an American Atheist that believes that they will face Retribution for their Acquisition of America by Conquest, nor their Ruthless Warmongering around the World, and Theft of other Nation's Resources via CIA "TPA" Operations. [E.g. TPA OPERATION AJAX.]

Seek and you shall find
We don’t understand all of this great Being so we keep striving to know. Religion seeks more in churches and similar organization using faith and inspirational documents passed from generation to generation while Atheism seeks to understand it in labs by conscious observation and analysis using logical processes (SCIENCE).

NO YOU ARE NOT SEEKING TO KNOW.

Atheism claims to know everything about what is Rational and what is not, and has declared all Belief in a Personal God Superstitious Delusion.

Conclusion
The conclusion is that God loves everyone. However you seek him, you are welcome.

SAYING that this is a CONCLUSION does not make it one.

YAHWEH GOD DOES NOT LOVE EVERYONE, AND HAS NEVER CLAIMED THAT HE DOES.

He DID when He SENT YAHSHUA His Son, but AFTER THAT, He ONLY loved those who LOVE HIS SON.

. JOHN 14:21-27.

If you do not love Him correctly, you will not be loved by God in return.

"LOVE" is a vague term, and I have NEVER heard those who use it mention that the ANCIENT GREEK had TWELVE DIFFERENT WORDS that were translated LOVE by the LAZY Oyinbos- whereas the ONE version that NON-CHRISTIANS use- EROS: Romantic Love- is NOT in The New Testament.

This is how CHRISTIAN HYPOCRITES and INFILTRATOR SCUM claim that HOMOSEXUALITY is merely "LOVING THY NEIGHBOUR" "JUST AS THE BIBLE COMMANDS."

The Bible never Commanded any such thing.

The only Love that counts is the Love that is THE OBEDIENCE OF GOD'S COMMANDMENTS.

. 1[st JOHN 5:1-5.

Theism approaches God as a higher being that human logic alone cannot interpret.

THAT IS NOT WHAT YAHWEH GOD'S RELIGION TEACHES.

The Scriptures say that RIGHTEOUS HUMAN BEINGS ARE CAPABLE OF UNDERSTANDING GOD AND THINKING ON HIS LEVEL:

. JOB 28:28.
. PSALM 111:10.
. PSALM 119:97-105.
. PROVERBS 1:7.
. PROVERBS 9:10.
. JOHN 8:30-32.

That it is ONLY SINNERS- breakers of His Commandments- who are UNABLE to Understand, because their Thoughts and Ways are so very far beneath the Thoughts of God and The Ways of God.

. JOB 39:14-18.
. ISAIAH 55:6-11.
. DANIEL 12:10.

Most times, logical reasoning is skipped entirely so that faith takes preeminence.

THERE IS NO POINT IN BIBLE RELIGION WHERE LOGICAL THINKING IS "SKIPPED" EVEN MOMENTARILY.

ATHEISTS are the ones who reject Fundamental Premises, and then claim that later Divine Pronouncements are made "OUT-OF-THE-BLUE," without any logical preparations.

Any process can be made to look foolish, if you IGNORE its essential steps, and PRETEND that they were never included.

Explanation of any powered Digital Technological Artifact, without its Power-Source would sound like foolishness to any "Primitive," "Low-Tech" Race, who have never even heard of Technology before- unless the person who explained took pains to begin at the most basic fundamentals known, and brings them up to the INTERACTION-POINT, explaining what has to be done to, say, charge a PHONE or a LAPTOP BATTERY.

Maybe they could get them to help spin a MAGNETO for hours- which would otherwise look like foolish and pointless activity, with a possibly ulterior motive, to Low-Tech peoples, but which a Western-Educated person would recognize immediately.

A lot of questions are left unanswered, just like every answered scientific question in Atheism leads to many more questions that need answers.

THESE ARE ALWAYS QUESTIONS THAT DO NOT NEED TO BE ASKED, AND THAT DO NOT BENEFIT THE ASKER FOR KMOWING.

They are ALWAYS excuses for REJECTING THE INSTRUCTIONS for ATTAINING the state necessary to be able to SUPERSEDE MEST LIMITATIONS and see for oneself:

"WHERE DOES GOD COME FROM?"

"HOW OLD IS HE?"

"WHERE IS HEAVEN AT?"

"WHERE DID CAIN FIND HIS WIFE?"

"WHERE WAS JESUS BETWEEN THE AGES OF THREE AND THIRTY?"

If you find a man starving to Death on a Desert Island, and you offer him bread- will you really be eager to play "TWENTY QUESTIONS" before they start eating and stop dying?

"WHERE'S THE BAKERY AT?"

"HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN IN OPERATION?"

"HOW MANY PEOPLE IN THE BAKER'S FAMILY?"

"WHERE ARE THEY?"

With the proviso that, should you fail to answer any of these questions to his satisfaction, he will accuse you of trying to poison him- even use his last strength to pull the trigger of a gun he has pointed at your head.

Christians die of this all the time.

What is so weird about this, is that SATAN is NEVER subjected to this sort of THIRD DEGREE ENHANCED INTERROGATION before Atheists pee ther Divine Attributes away!

"ATTAINING TOTAL RECALL IS TOO MUCH HASSLE- SO DON'T TRY."

"ESP IS JUST A DELUSION.."

"THERE ARE NO SUCH THINGS AS PSYCHIC POWERS- SO DON'T BOTHER TRYING TO ACHIEVE THEM!"

"IMMORTALITY IS JUST A DREAM- BUT IF IT CAN BE ACHIEVED AT ALL, IT CANNOT BE DONE BY THE MEANS WHICH JESUS SAID!"

Atheism may not have the structural complexities and peculiarities or conventional religions with worship centers, modes of worship, religious leadership, hierarchies, etc but it is none the less a religion for 'believers' who do not want to adhere to theology without proof.

HAVE YOU EVER ASKED YOUR ATHEIST MASTERS FOR PROOF THAT YAHSHUA'S GOSPEL IS WITHOUT PROOF?

Humans' continued search will one day lead us to TRUTH. That time, only one Religion will be practiced: LOVE.

BY "LOVE," YOU MEAN ROMANCE, INCLUDING HOMOSEXUALITY. Always.

So which ever you follow, never stop seeking the Truth.
And you will be free indeed.

THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND THE TRUTH, AND STOP "SEEKING" - AND THAT IS THROUGH YAHSHUA.

. MATTHEW 7:1-29.
. JOHN 8:30-32.
. JOHN 14:1-27.
. JOHN 15:1-8.
. JOHN 16:1-15.

If you reject YAHSHUA, of course you will be "SEEKING THE TRUTH" until you DIE!

There are other Spiritual Schools that can literally reach Heaven- but none is easier than The Gospel- if you cannot do THE GOSPEL, it is UNLIKELY that you will be able to do any of them.

That is what you have always seen happening in Atheism, False Christianity, and the Other False Religions that you could see.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 5:44am On Oct 08, 2016
@ oaroloye

Your views are clearly addressed in my subsequent follow-ups after the original post where I have shed more light and provided pertinent explanations to other readers who came up with similar stance as yours. I may not go through all that again. If you wish, you may read them.

Somewhere previously I wrote that minor shifts in the beliefs of a particular religion, create denominations while major shifts create religions. The way you seem bent on poking holes, is the same way other denominations cannot understand why you have changed JESUS to YAHSHUA, and the likes, in your beliefs. I am sure you have encountered stiff opposirions in the past. But most certainly not with those who pursue TRUTH, irrespective of what colours different men/religions decides to paint it. This approach brings tolerance - religious and otherwise.

By the way, you have said nothing I have problems understanding.
And, I am not an atheist.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by oaroloye(m): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2016
RexBrita:
@ oaroloye

Somewhere previously I wrote that minor shifts in the beliefs of a particular religion, create denominations while major shifts create religions. The way you seem bent on poking holes, is the same way other denominations cannot understand why you have changed JESUS to YAHSHUA, and the likes, in your beliefs.

Thank you for your response.

The divisions in Christianity are ROMAN CATHOLIC in origin.

Their Undercover Agents have infiltrated every Religion and Protestant Church that might be a threat to them.

[See: ALBERTO, by Jack T. Chick.]

YAHSHUA could never have been called "JESUS," because the letter "J" did not even exist, until 400 years ago.

Since this term "IESUS" is used in the GREEK manuscripts, and I have since proven to satisfaction that YAHSHUA'S Disciples AND PAUL deliberately cooperated to DESTROY THE GOSPEL Yahshua preached, to prevent The Covenant from going to the Gentiles, I can only conclude this change to be deliberate sabotage on their part- to confuse YAHSHUA with ZEUS, and deny us even the Name of the Lord.

This was not my weird idea; it is believed by the entirety of the HEBREW ISRAELITES Movement, whose bloated groups are on FACEBOOK.

When I encountered them in 2014, their Moderator set me straight, and therefore I can never go back to the falsified version- although it did not seem important to me at the time, after I factored it in with other evidence I already had, I began to see it as pivotal.

If a person cannot see that "JESUS" and "JEHOVAH" are not correct names by which to address our Lord and our God, what can they perceive?

By the way, you have said nothing I have problems understanding.
And, I am not an atheist.

If you believe in The Gospel, support It and defend It, because there is more at stake than anyone realizes.

How do we know that someone who failed to obtain information at the right time was not someone we needed essentially, to save us all?

That we are not going to doom ourselves, because we deprived a Key Operative of the Mobilization he needed to do something vital?

If someone had explained SECRET SOCIETIES and ROMAN CATHOLICISM to ME 35 years ago, I promise you that OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY would have been different: I would have known what to do, and where to direct my efforts.

There were several people who should have been the Spiritual Salvation of our country- and they were carefully neutralized, one by one- sometimes with murder. I know one case in particular, where The Enemy sacrificed some of their own to kill this one dangerous Christian, who was going to start a new Ministry, that was going to publish THE TRUTH.

This opened my eyes to how Organized Christianity was serving Foreign Ends- but it took me a decade to finally start thinking in the directions that I should have.
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 5:56am On Oct 09, 2016
Oaroloye

Claims in a book or on Youtube are not necessarily facts. I will resist the temptation of discussing the claims you have made so as not to derail. They are quite interesting. But do they really matter?

Emphasising on our differences rather than our common grounds simply creates wars in the minds of people. Not change via the Gospel. YAHSHUA pallied with Gentiles, and ate with sinners. By breaking down the walls of exclusivity, we can be close enough to make an impact.

YAHSHUA's only law to mankind is Love. Love will not seek divisions. Peter, in his dream, was told to eat all animals for none is unclean.

We should keep the commandment(s) of YAHSHUA by loving our neighbours as our selves, both in words and actions. Emphasising divisions will limit our powers to reach out.

A bit on what you raised: should we really care how and what a name is? Aren't names identity tags? As an example, no matter how it is taught, Europeans and Asians may not be able to call African names properly. Does that take anything away from identity? The many divisions in Christianity may be immaterial. The many divisions in religions may be immaterial. Love is the only commandment, remember?
Re: All atheists worship and rever God by RexBrita: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2016
@ oaroloye

Claims in a book or on Youtube are not necessarily facts. I will resist the temptation of discussing the claims you have made so as not to derail. They are quite interesting. But do they really matter?

Emphasising on our differences rather than our common grounds simply creates wars in the minds of people. Not change via the Gospel. YAHSHUA pallied with Gentiles, and ate with sinners. By breaking down the walls of exclusivity, we can be close enough to make an impact.

YAHSHUA's only law to mankind is Love. Love will not seek divisions. Peter, in his dream, was told to eat all animals for none is unclean.

We should keep the commandment(s) of YAHSHUA by loving our neighbours as our selves, both in words and actions. Emphasising divisions will limit our powers to reach out.

A bit on what you raised: should we really care how and what a name is? Aren't names identity tags? As an example, no matter how it is taught, Europeans and Asians may not be able to call African names properly. Does that take anything away from identity? The many divisions in Christianity may be immaterial. The many divisions in religions may be immaterial. Love is the only commandment, remember?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is The Spirit Of Truth In The Holly Bible. / Ishmael Or Isaac? The Koran Or The Bible? / @the Lord's Chosen: At The Mention Of Chosen, Every Demon Flee Not Jesus???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.