Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,146 members, 7,922,822 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife (56413 Views)

Man Beaten For Peeping At Couple In Bed / Little Kid Peeping At Her Aunt's Panties (Photo) / My Neighbour's Wife Peeps Through My Door, Should I Report To The Husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 23, 2015
madgoat:
grin
I remember in Uni when we use to peep at gals in d opposite hostel frm us taking their bath frm our own bathroom window grin Boys will be spending 1hour in d bathroom bathing grin...
Thinking of it now gives me hard-ons grin grin grin
soap must have been selling well in ur area.lol
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by debbydee(f): 9:47am On Feb 23, 2015
He should go and get married.

For cheap clothes. please check my signature.
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by kofoshee(m): 10:47am On Feb 23, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Peeping Tom!..By Lee Fones.

kneeling by her mirror
she then groomed her hair
as i zoomed in ever closer
then i viewed her stare

And the rest....as they say....is history!

Source: (Including the first two stanzas of the poem)

Thankfully....the man was not Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo....or you know.....

Still....Ghanians are an intelligent, and nice people. Except when we are playing them at the football.... smiley

Loool nice! grin
bushdoc9919:
Peeping Tom!..By Lee Fones.

kneeling by her mirror
she then groomed her hair
as i zoomed in ever closer
then i viewed her stare

And the rest....as they say....is history!

Source: (Including the first two stanzas of the poem)

Thankfully....the man was not Hausa, Yoruba or Igbo....or you know.....

Still....Ghanians are an intelligent, and nice people. Except when we are playing them at the football.... smiley

Loool nice!
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by sweettease(f): 11:43am On Feb 23, 2015
sauceny:

OOoook....now i get,sorry for disbelieving you.

You should have told me you leave in the same compound as well,am sorry once more for doubting you... But you guyz need to contribute money to fix the loophole on the wall/door of the bathroom,only the gods you serve have the idea how many persons has seen your xyz & gbd in that compound grin

There you go again, thinking abstract with no relevant basis. Its your type that smokes weed and start hoping to pick 2 million naira on the floor. Smh
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by chibic(m): 11:44am On Feb 23, 2015
sweettease:
So the husband actually peeped first, what if it had been the wife of another man, him self won tap small current jor.
grin grin grin this is sooo true. I bet if it was another man's wife or a single lady,he'll keep quite after peeping.but he got angry because it was his wife.that's why he slapped the guy without wasting time.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
nawa o, dis is serious.
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dheartless:

from this post, I guess he has met his match.
well since you understand his intention and you are ready to take control, I will just let the both of you get on with it.
just don't spoil anything, so ride it nice and steady.
goodluck
hehehehe

1 Like

Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by godwinkessi: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
madgoat:
grin
I remember in Uni when we use to peep at gals in d opposite hostel frm us taking their bath frm our own bathroom window grin Boys will be spending 1hour in d bathroom bathing grin...
Thinking of it now gives me hard-ons grin grin grin

U made my day

1 Like

Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
sweettease:

There you go again, thinking abstract with no relevant basis. Its your type that smokes weed and start hoping to pick 2 million naira on the floor. Smh

Am busy nw,if i have ur time,i would know what to reply you.
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by sunsky29(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
hw u dey?
madam everywere just tight o
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by Nickymezor(f): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
sunsky29:
madam everywere just tight o
kk.nice smiley
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by sunsky29(m): 6:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nickymezor:
kk.nice smiley
wire me ur whatsap num na
Re: Man Caught, Beaten To Pulp For Peeping At Neighbour's Wife by SenatorJames(m): 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
This is bad. i dont think there is any gain in what he was doing than sexual starvation

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

HELP! My Brother Is Too Dull / 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) / Man Dumps His Wife In Nigeria & Travels To The US. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.