Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,753 members, 7,952,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) (57419 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by MasterJayJay: 7:33pm On Aug 12
Nigerian-Filipino girl searches for her father.

The first picture is a young girl born by a Phllippinian šŸ‡µšŸ‡­Mom and a Nigerian šŸ‡³šŸ‡¬ dad

The young girl who is now 18 years old is searching for his Dad who left Philippines due to circumstances, shortly after she was born.

The 2nd picture is the Dadā€™s passport, His name is Paschal Ogbuagu Nnanna, From Enugu state.

Please pass it around till we find him!šŸ™

NB: The girl is currently in Philippines

Chude Nnamdi

We found him!

We have found the fatherā€¦ so many stories and complications, the Philippinain Mom prevented him from seeing and speaking with the child since she was little.

I wish him and his child all the best! Thank you everyone who helped!

65 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Iruia: 7:36pm On Aug 12
wishing her the Best of Luck. Nigerians are everywhere in the world. Because of a working System

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by RealityKings: 7:50pm On Aug 12
She is one of the luckiest girl on earth

173 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 7:52pm On Aug 12
She does look like the man in the passport.

It definitely won't be difficult for her to be reconnected with her father.

102 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Blakjewelry(m): 7:56pm On Aug 12
Iruia:
wishing her the Best of Luck. Nigerians are everywhere in the world. Because of a working System
Nope there are countries with more hash situation yet not that many emigrants

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Fisiryorh(m): 8:15pm On Aug 12
For all those jennyclay minded idīōts that say men are bala blu, I guess you never had the true love of a father(or a father figure) in your life that's why y'all so bitter....

Mothers do the very best they can but the absence of a father is always felt no matter what..

I pray she unites safely with her dad ...#peace..

119 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Maeve7: 8:24pm On Aug 12
The mother stopped him from seeing her bla bla bla. Always the same victim story.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:55pm On Aug 12
She's home. No point complicating her life.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by SpaceX: 8:57pm On Aug 12
Baby mama terrorist, alienation is there watch word! If they are not tearing passport or alienating kids from their father then they probably are causing confusion somewhere else or riding someone's anaconda.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by obiekunie01: 9:00pm On Aug 12
Mariangeles:
She does look like the man in the passport.

It definitely won't be difficult for her to be reconnected with her father.

She should come home and collect her passport and go back.

DUAL CITIZENSHIP NA DE KOKO!

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 10:07pm On Aug 12
Very beautiful girl

82 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:57pm On Aug 12
Sheā€™s adorable šŸ„°

51 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 11:19pm On Aug 12
Another mixed race offspring with an absent black father... what else is new?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by CJStarz: 2:09am On Aug 13
Another Oyibo pepper

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Baronthecelebri: 5:19am On Aug 13
Hmmm, she's beautiful. But why stop the man from seeing his child

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by we4a1l(f): 5:52am On Aug 13
MasterJayJay:
Nigerian-Filipino girl searches for her father.

By God's grace may she find her father. I will continue praying for her.

8 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by we4a1l(f): 5:53am On Aug 13
I need a loan of N40,000 payable in three installments over one year. I am very trustworthy. Please come to my help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by idahme(m): 8:25am On Aug 13
Maeve7:
The mother stopped him from seeing her bla bla bla. Always the same victim story.

Accountability and women is like mixing oil and water grin

If you like do same to your children

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by idahme(m): 8:28am On Aug 13
1Sharon:
Another mixed race offspring with an absent black father... what else is new?

Use ur head for once, didn't you read there was complications in the relationship between the mother and father? Did you read the mum prevented him from pair bonding with the child? Women will never accept accountability for once in their lifetime, you have not accepted accountability for feeding yourself is it this you will accept? grin

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by idahme(m): 8:31am On Aug 13
Baronthecelebri:
Hmmm, she's beautiful. But why stop the man from seeing his child

Some women are funny especially the ones that had issues with their partners. In their head once you have issues with them you must have issues with the kids they never understand that the relationship between a father and his children is different from the relationship between a man and his partner that's why a woman will break up with a man and go and marry another and expect the new one to automatically becomes the father of her baby while the father is outside and willing to take charge of his ward.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Gadafii: 9:13am On Aug 13
Women are pathetically evil.
Why did the mama block the father from having access to his daughter

The girl is wise tho to have looked for her father, despite years of lies the mother would have told her, lucky girl

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Maeve7: 9:20am On Aug 13
idahme:

Accountability and women is like mixing oil and water grin

If you like do same to your children

Itā€™s funny you are talking about accountability and women when itā€™s the father blaming someone else for not being part of his own daughterā€˜s upbringing.

How about you guys zip it up if you canā€™t take responsibility for your own pikin? Or does anyone force you to impregnate these women who wonā€™t let you see your kids?

5 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 10:21am On Aug 13
idahme:

Use ur head for once, didn't you read there was complications in the relationship between the mother and father? [b]Did you read the mum prevented him from pair bonding with the child? [/b]Women will never accept accountability for once in their lifetime, you have not accepted accountability for feeding yourself is it this you will accept? grin

Typical excuse of deadbeat fathers. It's like you all read from the same script.

How comes the same mother wasn't able to stop the child from finding her father? Why was the daughter successful at connecting, but he wasn't? The man never wanted to be found, now who truly lacks accountability?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 10:23am On Aug 13
The fear of a Filipina is the beginning of wisdom. grin

EDIT:

The story doesnā€™t add up at all.

This girl is said to be 18 now, which means she was born either in 2005 or 2006 (depending on the month).

The passport shown has an issue date of January 5, 2010, and an expiry date of January 4, 2015, with the issuing authority listed as KL, Malaysia, which is the Nigerian Embassy location in Malaysia. This embassy also serves the Philippines when regarding passport renewal.

For this to be possible, the passport must have been renewed. This could have happened if he obtained a transit visa from the Malaysian Consulate, facilitated by the Nigerian Embassy, to fly to Malaysia, or if he renewed it during a routine visit by the Nigerian Embassy in Malaysias representatives to that in the Philippines.

Given this, he must have been in the Philippines after 2010.

The girl would have been no less than 4 years old when this passport was renewed. Four years is a significant amount of time.

Why is the baby mama in possession of a valid travel document, which is essential for him to travel back home? Itā€™s not straightforward to renew a Nigerian passport in the Philippines, and he cannot even obtain a National Bureau of Investigation clearance to travel out of The Philippines without it.

My suspicion is that the baby mama confiscated his documents, as they are capable of, thinking he couldnā€™t leave without them.

He still managed to reverse Japa.

They might be altering the story for the girls sake or trying to hide something else that might become evident.

Both Baby mama and Baby Daddy are seriously guilty and this innocent girl likely isnā€™t aware of what was at play.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by danzaki63: 12:05pm On Aug 13
I hope his Nigerian family will understand and accept her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13
99thEnemy:
The fear of a Filipina is the beginning of wisdom. grin
Thought you enjoyed your stay? Abi one show you shege banza?

6 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:03pm On Aug 13
Zonefree:

Thought you enjoyed your stay? Abi one show you shege banza?
Iā€™ve never dated a Filipina. My girlfriend was Nepali, also a foreigner.

I learned from the experiences of some of our Nigerian guys while I was there.

Three guys I know faced serious trouble from their baby mamas, but I would say they were partly responsible for the severe drama that nearly cost two of them their lives or freedom.

If a Filipinaā€™s genuine love turns to real hate, only the Lord might be your strength and shield against the planned misfortune they might have in store for you.

They are extremely possessive of whom they love.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 1:07pm On Aug 13
99thEnemy:

Iā€™ve never dated a Filipina. My girlfriend was Nepali, also a foreigner.

I learned from the experiences of some of our Nigerian guys while I was there.

Three guys I know faced serious trouble from their baby mamas, but I would say they were partly responsible for the severe drama that nearly cost two of them their lives or freedom.

If a Filipinaā€™s genuine love turns to real hate, only the Lord might be your strength and shield against the planned misfortune they might have in store for you.

They are extremely possessive of whom they love.
In summary, they hate same way they love. That's very dangerous.

I want to believe you had nice experience with the Nepali. Hope you represented us very well?

13 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 13
Zonefree:

In summary, they hate same way they love. That's very dangerous.

I want to believe you had nice experience with the Nepali. Hope you represented us very well?
That girl is a gem.

Why I go wan fall our hand? cool

Regarding Filipinas, you hit the nail on the head.

Thatā€™s why they should be ā€Fearedā€. grin

If your relationship with them is casual and mutual, they understand. However, if it is serious, they expect full-time commitment.

25 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13
99thEnemy:

That girl is a gem.

Why I go wan fall our hand.
No one Nigerian girl comes close, right?

I trust you.

Nevertheless, I'm yet to forgive you for snatching my girl with Yam.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 1:40pm On Aug 13
Zonefree:

No one Nigerian girl comes close, right?

I trust you.

Nevertheless, I'm yet to forgive you for snatching my girl with Yam.

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You forgot about white onions grin

Den.ique has been AWOL since last year.

You canā€™t compare the two at all, as one is prone to have materialistic entitlement while the other is prone to have emotional entitlement.

One will manage your assets (no jokes, they tend to apply family management orientation in relationships).

The other will leech you dry if opportunity presents it.

I am not saying there are no Filipinas with a primitive Nigerian girl kind of trait oh!, they may be 20% of the type over there while here in Nigeria we have 98.762% of them exhibiting and glorifying leeching combined with hoeism.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13
99thEnemy:

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

You forgot about white onions grin

Den.ique has been AWOL since last year.

You canā€™t compare the two at all, as one is prone to have materialistic entitlement while the other is prone to have emotional entitlement.

One will manage your assets (no jokes, they tend to apply family management orientation in relationships).

The other will leech you dry if opportunity presents it.

I am not saying there are no Filipinas with a primitive Nigerian girl kind of trait oh!, they may be 20% of the type over there while here in Nigeria we have 98.762% of them exhibiting and glorifying leeching combined with hoeism.
I want to believe she's good wherever she is.

You don finish our Nigerian girls, I come dey pity them cry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Doesn't Like Sex / Any Married Lady Who Never Had This Is As Good As unmarried. / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.