Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,695 members, 7,979,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) (57801 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Maeve7: 12:06pm On Aug 14
Tightpussy2024:

Think before commenting.

Imagine giving your love to a foreign immigrant,that is broke. He uses you to get his papers, suddenly he tells you that he is travelling back or discards for his female naija women you after carrying his child and giving him papers. Will you want him near you and the child?

Even if that is how the story unfolded, which is possible as it has been happing for ages, he is not the victim in all of this. He played with the life and heart of the child‘s mother and so also with the life and heart of his child. He is anything but a victim in all of this.

Use your advice for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Maeve7: 12:07pm On Aug 14
babajero:
that is what women do when there is a breakup.

And men are helpless innocent victims. Yeah right.

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:07pm On Aug 14
Maysdevices:

I realise you've been dying for my attention 🙂, so here you have it darling.

I agree with your admission in your 2nd paragraph, especially its last two words, so now I understand the stuff you're made of. grin

Oníranù omo!

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Maeve7: 12:09pm On Aug 14
optimusprime2:

Haba, don't be harsh na... do you know if he was deported to even start with?

If he was deported, that’s a different issue altogether. Still not a reason to badmouth the child‘s mother on social media. It’s not a good start for the father-daughter-relationship. If he has to tell her anything about the mother, he should consider how it make the girl feel because she probably loves her mother. It’s just plain stupid and very insensitive to post such information online.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 12:19pm On Aug 14
Maeve7:

If he was deported, that’s a different issue altogether. Still not a reason to badmouth the child‘s mother on social media. It’s not a good start for the father-daughter-relationship. If he has to tell her anything about the mother, he should consider how it make the girl feel because she probably loves her mother. It’s just plain stupid and very insensitive to post such information online.

You are very right!

I am just very careful about fully taking sides in these kind of cases, because I have seen similar situations where the mother was a key factor to the deportation of the "African" father due to certain issues... In the end there is usually the classic case of; bad blood between the father who was deported & the begrudging native mother, then a grown innocent child caught in-between the drama, who then resorts to social media to trace the father & the truth.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:22pm On Aug 14
IamAtAnger:
U be mumu... how she wan take prevent 18 yrs old girl now?... she don mature and the mother no fit get full right like be4 wen she be teenager

The father is over 18 but she prevented him

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:24pm On Aug 14
LilX2:

You sometimes read without understanding, the girl is 18yrs and can choose to do what she wants !

So is the father, but somehow he wasn't allowed to bond with his child

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by qtx(m): 12:25pm On Aug 14
MasterJayJay:
Nigerian-Filipino girl searches for her father.

Chude Nnamdi

i hail the power of social media
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:27pm On Aug 14
Tightpussy2024:

Why do you all have all excuses and positive assumptions for men considered deadbeats? You people obviously conceive all nuances and instances. "He may have", "it's her toxicity that chased him away", "maybe this or that happened"..

But never a single understanding or nuances for baby mamas or single mothers. Like extend the grace you give to these men to single moms .

Personally,looking at his age,and seeing he had to leave the country, I assume he was deported and couldn't return back. I can give him that benefit of doubt, give single moms and baby mamas the same benefit of doubts in all your judgements.

But no, in your kangaroo courts all single moms are promiscuous women wanting men to trap men with pregnancies or was too toxic then men had to walk away. They are extremely bitter people that poison the mind of the kids against their father.
All deadbeats were men manipulated into pregnancies,or couldn't endure the mothers excesses or were trying to reach out but were blocked off by the mothers

@bolded,

This is key. Looks like you have sense o, and I sincerely appreciate your position on the issue. cool
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Tightpussy2024(f): 12:51pm On Aug 14
Maeve7:

Even if that is how the story unfolded, which is possible as it has been happing for ages, he is not the victim in all of this. He played with the life and heart of the child‘s mother and so also with the life and heart of his child. He is anything but a victim in all of this.

Use your advice for yourself.
after reading my paragraph ,you should have known the "use your brain" was not meant for you,as I have several people I am quoting
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by PaNnamdi: 1:02pm On Aug 14
we4a1l:
I need a loan of N40,000 payable in three installments over one year. I am very trustworthy. Please come to my help.
I am the father and I am looking seriously for her
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by babajero(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14
Maeve7:

And men are helpless innocent victims. Yeah right.
more than 90% of divorces are instigated by women.
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by IamAtAnger: 1:15pm On Aug 14
What are u even saying?.. is the father a Felipe citizen?.. how u dey reason sef, so u no sabi sey they can deprive him?
1Sharon:

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Maeve7: 2:05pm On Aug 14
optimusprime2:

You are very right!

I am just very careful about fully taking sides in these kind of cases, because I have seen similar situations where the mother was a key factor to the deportation of the "African" father due to certain issues... In the end there is usually the classic case of; bad blood between the father who was deported & the begrudging native mother, then a grown innocent child caught in-between the drama, who then resorts to social media to trace the father & the truth.

My heart goes out to all these children.
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Maeve7: 2:07pm On Aug 14
babajero:

Mostly after enduring a whole lot of crap.

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Lovelygirl23: 5:53pm On Aug 14
MasterJayJay:
Nigerian-Filipino girl searches for her father.

Chude Nnamdi

Wow! She's a pretty girl. Nigerian men ehnn......Hmmmmm
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Mirasteel: 6:22pm On Aug 14
I'm glad she found her dad.
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:01pm On Aug 14
meobizy:
She's home. No point complicating her life.
Is she not the one looking for her father?
You think her life wasn't complicated already?
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:03pm On Aug 14
Maeve7:

Mostly after enduring a whole lot of crap.
Mostly after they are sure to acquire half of what men spent their whole lives building..
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by donbenie(m): 8:05pm On Aug 14
1Sharon:

The father is not a Filipino,so she could get her way.
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Maeve7: 8:10pm On Aug 14
donbenie:
Mostly after they are sure to acquire half of what men spent their whole lives building..

Are the women in your family all unemployed and you men building everything alone? Tell us more.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 8:11pm On Aug 14
donbenie:
The father is not a Filipino,so she could get her way.

👍🏽
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by meobizy(f): 10:12pm On Aug 14
donbenie:
Is she not the one looking for her father?
You think her life wasn't complicated already?
She's better off without him. It seems she wants unnecessary drama in her life.

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Maysdevices(f): 10:19pm On Aug 14
omooba969:

I realise you've been dying for my attention 🙂, so here you have it darling.

I agree with your admission in your 2nd paragraph, especially its last two words, so now I understand the stuff you're made of. grin

Oníranù omo!

Dude says I’ve been dying for his attention

Even clowns make better jokes

I made the statement, I stand by it and I’m glad you agree, even your mother is made of the same stuff

Omo Oniranu Omo

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by donbenie(m): 7:56am On Aug 15
meobizy:
She's better off without him. It seems she wants unnecessary drama in her life.
Not everything is about money..
Knowing who you are and where you are from also matters to some people..
Her experiences,pains and needs are her's to bear,manage and live with..
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 8:56am On Aug 15
Maysdevices:
Dude says I’ve been dying for his attention

Even clowns make better jokes

I made the statement, I stand by it and I’m glad you agree, even my mother is made of the same stuff

Oniranu Omo ni mi

grin

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:59am On Aug 15
donbenie:
Not everything is about money..
Knowing who you are and where you are from also matters to some people..
Her experiences,pains and needs are her's to bear,manage and live with..
Debating online is the worst form of wasting time.
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by donbenie(m): 9:47am On Aug 15
meobizy:
Debating online is the worst form of wasting time.
I'm glad you know that..
Life is much more than coming online to tell another,that what their heart feels and yearns for doesn't matter..
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Biglittlelois(f): 10:07am On Aug 15
babajero:

For good reasons, you think women instigate divorce for the fun of it? Smh....

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by donbenie(m): 11:52am On Aug 15
Biglittlelois:

For good reasons, you think women instigate divorce for the fun of it? Smh....
They instigate divorce,because it favours them more..
That's why men have woken up to the scam and been demanding for Pre-nup..
You married a man for 5 years and you want to take away half of what he spent his whole life building..
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by we4a1l(f): 5:34pm On Aug 15
PaNnamdi:

I am the father and I am looking seriously for her

I dont understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / I Thank God I Didn't Marry Her

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.