Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,697 members, 7,979,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 19 October 2024 at 06:56 AM

18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) (57802 Views)

Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / I Punished My Wife By Sleeping With Her Younger Sister - Nigerian Father Of Two / Nigerian Father Employs His Son As Security Man In His Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 11:20pm On Aug 13
Maeve7:
The mother stopped him from seeing her bla bla bla. Always the same victim story.

So can you tell us the real story, onísokúso! undecided

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 11:36pm On Aug 13
Maeve7:
The mother stopped him from seeing her bla bla bla. Always the same victim story.

Haba, don't be harsh na... do you know if he was deported to even start with?
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by DaddyCoool: 11:37pm On Aug 13
Iruia:
wishing her the Best of Luck. Nigerians are everywhere in the world. Because of a working System

Filipino has working system??
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 11:37pm On Aug 13
RealityKings:
She is one of the luckiest girl on earth
u don't mean it.

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Iamzik: 11:40pm On Aug 13
99thEnemy:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You forgot about white onions grin

Den.ique has been AWOL since last year.

You can’t compare the two at all, as one is prone to have materialistic entitlement while the other is prone to have emotional entitlement.

One will manage your assets (no jokes, they tend to apply family management orientation in relationships).

The other will leech you dry if opportunity presents it.

I am not saying there are no Filipinas with a primitive Nigerian girl kind of trait oh!, they may be 20% of the type over there while here in Nigeria we have 98.762% of them exhibiting and glorifying leeching combined with hoeism.

Guy how you take calculate this accurate percentage?😜😜

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 11:41pm On Aug 13
This is why we say, once mother's deprive children from seeing their biological father......... It's only a matter of time........

Most children would go seeking that father, despite the venom she might have pumped.......
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by DaddyCoool: 11:41pm On Aug 13
Baronthecelebri:
Hmmm, she's beautiful. But why stop the man from seeing his child

To answer that you have to know the whole story. Maybe she found out he was planning to disappear with her to Naija
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Monimaker22: 11:43pm On Aug 13
SpaceX:
Baby mama terrorist, alienation is there watch word! If they are not tearing passport or alienating kids from their father then they probably are causing confusion somewhere else or riding someone's anaconda.

Eish Big black fool be normal for once
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by afube: 12:04am On Aug 14
SpaceX:
Baby mama terrorist, alienation is there watch word! If they are not tearing passport or alienating kids from their father then they probably are causing confusion somewhere else or riding someone's anaconda.

what is this one blabbing about....you make scant sense!
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:09am On Aug 14
1Sharon:

Typical excuse of deadbeat fathers. It's like you all read from the same script.

How comes the same mother wasn't able to stop the child from finding her father? Why was the daughter successful at connecting, but he wasn't? The man never wanted to be found, now who truly lacks accountability?

Now, read your comment again and tell me if it came from a sound mind. How possible could it be for the mother to stop her 18 yr old daughter from finding her father? She's an adult dummy!!!
She has rightly chosen and decided to search for her FATHER, it's her prerogative...period !

Why was the daughter successful at connecting, in this internet age o! Are you really serious?? 😦
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:10am On Aug 14
Lexusgs430:
This is why we say, once mother's deprive children from seeing their biological father......... It's only a matter of time........

Most children would go seeking that father, despite the venom she might have pumped.......

👍
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:17am On Aug 14
Iamzik:

Guy how you take calculate this accurate percentage?😜😜
When you study basic Nigerian girl Economics, it’s not difficult at all.

If you like ask Zonefree.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:24am On Aug 14
omooba969:

Now, read your comment again and tell me if it came from a sound mind. How possible could it be for the mother to stop her 18 yr old daughter from finding her father? She's an adult dummy!!!
She has rightly chosen and decided to search for her FATHER, it's her prerogative...period !

Why was the daughter successful at connecting, in this internet age o! Are you really serious?? 😦

Isn't the father over the age is 18? Is he not at least twice her age? Yet your colleagues here would rather believe she was successful at stopping him connecting him with his own daughter. Yeah right ❗️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 12:24am On Aug 14
cococandy:
Meaning they expect the faithfulness you guys promised in the beginning but as usual most of you can’t commit. Always playing games.

Pretty sure that is what happened in this one’s case. He probably had a wife back home but sold lies to the baby mom. And when pregnancy happened he dipped. Now of course we’ll hear the mom prevented him from seeing the child. Do they have any other script?

If he wanted to be present, she wouldn’t be looking for him online

You have a penchant for yapping nonsense and it's become your trademark.

Pretty sure ko, ugly sure ni.

Ekpa!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 12:25am On Aug 14
cococandy:
Exactly what I thought

18 year old baby can reach out but he can’t?

Story for the Gods. Hopefully baby girl won’t experience another heartbreak when she finds out what he’s truly like. Or he might pretend to be changed for now to get something out of her.

Yeah. I wish her all the best. She's looking for someone that doesn't want to be found.

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 12:29am On Aug 14
cococandy:
Meaning they expect the faithfulness you guys promised in the beginning but as usual most of you can’t commit. Always playing games.

Pretty sure that is what happened in this one’s case. He probably had a wife back home but sold lies to the baby mom. And when pregnancy happened he dipped. Now of course we’ll hear the mom prevented him from seeing the child. Do they have any other script?

If he wanted to be present, she wouldn’t be looking for him online
I am not part of that “most of you” crowd.

I hope you are not part of the “typical Nigerian girl” crowd too?
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Ayatullah(m): 12:31am On Aug 14
Mariangeles:
She does look like the man in the passport.

It definitely won't be difficult for her to be reconnected with her father.

I pray the father will make her happy and they will all be happy when they eventually meet.

Looking forward and praying for their successful reunion.

1 Like

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:32am On Aug 14
omooba969:

You have a penchant for yapping nonsense and it's become your trademark.

Ekpa!
Your useless mother is the ekpa

It’s obvious you people and your father didn’t have any respect for her at home and it shows in your behavior.

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by cococandy(f): 12:33am On Aug 14
99thEnemy:

I am not part of that “most of you” crowd.

I hope you are not part of the “typical Nigerian girl” crowd too?

Well everyone is not part of the typical crowd per their own assessment

It’s left for those who know them personally to verify

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by 43Ronin: 12:56am On Aug 14
Disgruntled, & embittered Baby momas should realise there's nothing to gain from denying a child his father. You will always lose because;
1: The child will eventually go looking for the dad despite the lies and hate being fed into him/her at least to hear the father's side.
2: You spent all those resources(time&money) training him/her yourself thinking you are wotowotoing the man only for her to take all those effort to go see her father and reconnect for free cheesy
Sophia might have won the battle but davido will win the war especially as he was close to imade. Imade won't even wait till 18 b4 she goes looking for her dad(her paddy)

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:08am On Aug 14
cococandy:

My useless mother is the ekpa

It’s obvious my useless brothers and my father didn’t have any respect for my mother at home and it shows in my behavior as well.

Typical...lol 😆

There, the ekpa goes dirty&nasty when grabbed by the pvssy.

Àwon homewreckers!
EKPA grin
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:14am On Aug 14
cococandy:
Exactly what I thought

Story for the Gods. Hopefully baby girl won’t experience another heartbreak when she finds out what he’s truly like. Or he might pretend to be changed for now to get something out of her.

You're full of bile and hatred. Better go to the toilet 🚽...okpe! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Orlu13: 1:21am On Aug 14
cococandy:
Exactly what I thought

go nd get a life u hopeless misandrist
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:21am On Aug 14
omooba969:

Typical...lol 😆

There, the ekpa goes dirty&nasty when grabbed by the pvssy.

Àwon homewreckers!
EKPA grin
omooba969:

You're full of bile and hatred. Better go to the toilet 🚽...okpe! grin

We know you are like this man that’s why you are attacking the people who have stated appropriately what most likely happened. A small 18 year old can reach him
But he’s claiming he’s being prevented from reaching out to her. And you believed it like the dumb nitwit you are.

Well If you don’t want it to go dirty, don’t start with the name calling and personal attacks or you’ll get it back in good measure. Stick to the topic.

You jobless NL boys don’t have the monopoly over usage of bad words and personal attacks.

5 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:22am On Aug 14
Orlu13:

go nd get a life u hopeless misandrist

Make me

2 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Orlu13: 1:25am On Aug 14
cococandy:

We know you are like this man that’s why you are attacking the people who have stated appropriately what most likely happened. A small 18 year old can reach him
But he’s claiming he’s being prevented from reaching out to her. And you believed it like the dumb nitwit you are.

Well If you don’t want it to go dirty, don’t start with the name calling and personal attacks or you’ll get it back in good measure. Stick to the topic.

You jobless NL boys don’t have the monopoly over usage of bad words and personal attacks.

useless hoe....boys must have really dealt with u fr u to turn out dis way...u can come to me, I can give u a new heart grin

anuohia
Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:34am On Aug 14
cococandy:

You don't even make the cut darling, bcoz you have no idea.

Seriously, you have no idea!

The moment I saw the bolded text in your comment, I knew straight away that you have no sense.

FYI, that's an 18 yr old brilliant girl acting more sensibly than most of you homewreckers and family destroyers.

Nonsense and Buratai. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:36am On Aug 14
She’s definitely acting more sensibly than the whole adult male who fathered her.

You’re so close to the point 🤏🏾
So close.

But we know in y’all’s worlds adult men are never responsible for what happens in their lives, if they’re not being trapped by pregnancy, they are being forced into marriage or someone else is keeping them from their kids. They were pushed into streets by their partners or the relationship they couldn’t cultivate with their kids is because someone else is turning the kids from them.

They never have or show any initiative.

I’m glad the little girl is showing him how it’s done. Showing him he can actually do stuff if he means to. Maybe he’ll learn something from her. Maybe you too can

omooba969:

You don't even make the cut darling, bcoz you have no idea.

Seriously, you have no idea!

The moment I saw the bolded text in your comment, I knew straight away that you have no sense.

FYI, that's an 18 yr old brilliant girl acting more sensibly than most of you homewreckers and family destroyers.

Nonsense and Buratai. grin

3 Likes

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:38am On Aug 14
cococandy:
She’s definitely acting more sensibly than the whole adult male who fathered her.

You’re so close to the point 🤏🏾
So close.

Abeg getat! 😒

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18-Year-Old Filipino Girl Looking For Her Nigerian Father (Photos) by Thabothabo101: 1:44am On Aug 14
When is she going to start fucking? She is 18 already. Her parents would be expecting some grandkids, soon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Wife Hates Sex And Prefers I Masturbate / Hilarious Photo Of Groom’s Father Watching His Son Rock His New Bride / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.