Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,072 members, 7,906,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:38 PM

PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark (848 Views)

Reuben Abati: Who Would Ever Think Edwin Clark Would Publicly Disown Jonathan / Jonathan Lacked Will Power To Fight Corruption – Edwin Clark / Obasanjo, A Liar, Economic Illiterate – Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by Dotun9: 7:28pm On Feb 22, 2015
Chief Edwin Clark, Ijaw national leader has berated the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), for failing to expel former President, Olusegun Obasanjo a long time ago

Clark, who is an ally of President Goodluck Jonathan, says most of the ruling party’s chieftains and people in the present administration, are Obasanjo’s loyalists, and as such, saw nothing wrong with his ‘anti-party activities’.

In a recent interview with Vanguard, Clark said: “You asked me earlier whether some of the party leaders surrounding Jonathan are not contributing to some of the problems that people alleged have been committed and I said yes. Some of them were with Obasanjo, past governors; some ministers who were appointed by Obasanjo during his tenure see nothing wrong with Obasanjo.”

“They continue to beg him when they know that the man has taken a position against the PDP. When people like us criticize Obasanjo, they say we are controversial, that we heat up the polity.”

“Today, Obasanjo has told them; he did not only dump them, he told the public, ‘here is your membership, take it’, and he tore it into pieces. Is that action normal? But it is now clear to the PDP men, leaders who were protecting Obasanjo when I called that he should be expelled.”

“They said that there was no reason for me to say that. But now it has happened, it is now clear. As far as I am concerned, Obasanjo has been engaging in anti-party activities and should have been expelled since then. Immediately he resigned the chairmanship of the BoT, he engaged in anti-party issues.”

http://www.theheraldng.com/pdp-expelled-obasanjo-long-time-ago-edwin-clark/
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by Elslim: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hmm... tlk tlk master
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by Oklander: 7:30pm On Feb 22, 2015
Stop crying, the head is off already! Moreover, you are nothing where Obj dey. When Obj was a card carrying member, you had no guts to say anything against him so just… stfu and stop crying. grin
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by praxisnetworks: 7:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
yet he still talks after driving GEJ into the drain with his loose mouth...inconsequential fellow...these men drove me to the APC camp...make me dislike GEJ more with every statement they utter...
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by Caseless: 7:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
This ethnic warlord should sharap or go blind for all I care. These men increase my 'hate' for gej whenever I hear them speak as if the ijaw nation own all of us.
Edwin duck, I hate you!
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
Baba was just being practical,nobody wants to associate with a sinking ship..

PDP is a sinking ship,only a fool would sink with it..

GMB till infinity.
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by temitemi1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
GEJ till 2019!!!

1 Like

Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by armadeo(m): 7:37pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
This ethnic warlord should sharap or go blind for all I care. These men increase my 'hate' for gej whenever I hear them speak as if the ijaw nation own all of us.
Edwin duck, I hate you!

dont mind him, instead of him to use his grey hair and advise his son to be more encompassing in this multi cultural society they decided to run an ijaw program. well time is almost up.
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by Oklander: 7:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
You don type am again, Temitemi the Robot grin
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by Caseless: 7:41pm On Feb 22, 2015
armadeo:

dont mind him, instead of him to use his grey hair and advise his son to be more encompassing in this multi cultural society they decided to run an ijaw program. well time is almost up.
Edwin should run for his life when buhari wins cos na the same 'black maria' go carry him and gej to kirikiri.
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by clevvermind(m): 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
Edwin should run for his life when buhari wins cos na the same 'black maria' go carry him and gej to kirikiri.
buhari cannot do anything. let him try it and see what will follow. he will not even win.
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by Caseless: 7:44pm On Feb 22, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ till 2019!!!
you this ogbono soup robot, do know that gej shall remain in prison till 2023; this is sacrosanct.
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by Caseless: 7:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
clevvermind:
buhari cannot do anything. let him try it and see what will follow. he will not even win.
be fair to ur name and read the hand-writting on the wall.
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
Edwin Clerk is one of the people that damaged PDP
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by clevvermind(m): 7:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:
be fair to ur name and read the hand-writting on the wall.
i assure you. nothing will happen.
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by bankyblue(m): 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
Pls who is this Edwin clack self? If no be death way take my president, this set of old people no go they talk rubbish..
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by praxisnetworks: 7:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
clevvermind:

CLEAN UR MOUTH OF LIES.....
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by clevvermind(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
praxisnetworks:

CLEAN UR MOUTH OF LIES.....
dey there na. u dey look Jonathan, e dey enter. grin
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by adonisNEW(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Saint Edwin Clark, Na you biko grin
Re: PDP Should Have Expelled Obasanjo A Long Time Ago – Edwin Clark by armadeo(m): 8:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
Caseless:

i think the punishment of silence would be better.

just tell him to shut up for the rest of his life.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Funny Quote / GEJ Flags Off New Section Of Enugu-portharcourt Road. / What Is Muazu Thinkin About Pres Jonathan In This His Current Political Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.