Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,969 members, 7,876,678 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 12:25 AM

NYSC 2015 Batch B House - NYSC (1578) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch B House (4060437 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B Oyo / NYSC 2015 Batch A Call Up Letter Is Up / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (3378) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2015
bharkarh:
I also fell for it na, I sent him 10k for I and my girlfriend cos of fear of missing batch B. I still didn't see any update (till now) on my profile. Still the same Polytechnic that's showing. After much disturbance, He said I should send a jamb scratch card (which I got for 1500 naira) to help me print my administrative admission letter copy out. I eventually did just to clear all doubt but decided to pend for my girl. I wouldn't lie, he later sent the admin copy to me via gmail. I was planning to send him another for my girlfriend when the Nysc list came out and our names were there. What I later got to know about the jamb stuff is, NYSC only want to know if you have a valid jamb number. And would you believe when I later wanted to use the scratch card for myself, it didnt work. It was only a corporate scam though.

Hmmmm,

You meant that you paid Sodiqyinka 10K to regularise it for, yours and your galfrend? hmmmm, I'm very sure you were not the only one

Yet you didn't see any update till now, and your galfrend inclusive? I think it is suffice for me to say he didn't do anything. Cos the likes of jemimaa01, Kogistan and co that did it then saw the change.

You sent him a scratch card which you bought for 1.5K and he sent you the administrative copy? Did he have a contact in Jamb as well? Why was it that it was only him that could print it not you? And yet still showing no admission given yet! Why couldn't you print it yourself or your galfrend... Bro, I need not to tell you that the administrative copy was forged.

Your name came out in black and white when it still showing no admission given yet? He misinformed us about regularisation and we fell for it cos no one want to stay at home. And he had made us to believe he knew everything about NYSC

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cc: physika

ADJUSTED LIST
RELEASE OF PRELIMENARY CENSORSHIP RE-RUN OF B15 CORP MEMBERS

[size=14pt]
NYSC PCM B'15 NL CENSUS!
Update on PCMs whose monikers have been verified on this thread:
[/size]

ABIA STATE
Sugarcoatted

ANAMBRA
danpaul50 *

AKWA-IBOM STATE
UdemeEfanga
Marcelinho
Goodyboo

BENUE STATE
DonPsymon
Xzbit91

CROSS-RIVERS STATE
Ayima *

DELTA STATE
Onuwaje
Blessedgurl

EBONYI STATE
Mistersle3m

EDO STATE
Rmfunky
Charley94
Eseohe23
Clark0

EKITI STATE
Beamborla

ENUGU STATE
Hilsocial
Okeyisyma

FCT
Kunlesufyan
Zeeenas

IMO STATE
Xcozee

KADUNA STATE
Joyce21
freegaza *

KOGI STATE
Mamman40

KWARA STATE
Blym
Naughtylagosguy*
Humblega
idirect *

LAGOS STATE
Littlemistress
Eclipsehemmy
Omitooguns
Princesszainab
Elmisti
Bharkarh
Larboye1
Ekeneluvsu
Christay
Dossylvanus
Sambest2
Whodogeepee
Orlahtohbadt
Bolakale30
Haywire1
Whizqueen
Flex12
Wunmi590
Sod09
Jglad
Kunle106
Olami90
Kingnap
Haliluck
ibraheematics *
mcdonald59 *

NIGER
shawwal1 *

OGUN STATE
Gazaliah
Physika
MevsU *

ONDO STATE
Aare2050
Heybel
Herojunior88

OSUN STATE
Harinhola
Donasere

OYO STATE
Abdrazak
Zaynab9876
Wreetah
Dejiadisa

PLATAEU STATE
Donxab

RIVERS STATE
Wamenzy
Viktasle3m
Willyblinx
OgBetty
Neduzze5
Ifeanyija

SOKOTO STATE
Walad4yhu
[/b]
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lols...wish 2 know where u go land last....Can't wait....quote author=bharkarh post=37725278]see problem of choice dey worry olofus o. I have flair for teaching though. But I need a state with good pay and low cost of living. How much Benue state dey pay sef? Any idea?[/quote]
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ayima:
Some people go laugh me and them no sabi too.
that's ur identity boss...if a company wants to get ur services, its ur call up no: they ll use to send their 'request letter' to nysc...also 'runs men' use it for posting...
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 2:08pm On Sep 06, 2015
Lols...wish 2 know where u go land last....Can't wait....quote author=bharkarh post=37725278]see problem of choice dey worry olofus o. I have flair for teaching though. But I need a state with good pay and low cost of living. How much Benue state dey pay sef? Any idea?[/quote]..Lols....wish to know where u go land last..
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by bharkarh(m): 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2015
Harinholar:
Lols...wish 2 know where u go land last....Can't wait....quote author=bharkarh post=37725278]see problem of choice dey worry olofus o. I have flair for teaching though. But I need a state with good pay and low cost of living. How much Benue state dey pay sef? Any idea?
so you go fit laugh me abi....na where you serve I go serve. Infact same PPA sef grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ernesterioo(f): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hey ayima, am a current corp member ( A 15 precisely) it simply a number given to u by nysc as part of those mobilized fron d institution u graduated from, this call up number will be given to u and in camp as well u wud be given a state code.
Ayima:
Happy Sunday guys, please what is the use of call up number? Xcozee.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Gazaliah(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2015
Ayima:
Happy Sunday guys, please what is the use of call up number? Xcozee.

Ayima,not you...

More of dis to come as from Tuesday.
You again later,better still xcozee will reply you cos na him you mention tongue grin cheesy

You don get 2 answers already..#LOBATAN
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by bharkarh(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
benebaby77:

Hmmmm,

You meant that you paid Sodiqyinka 10K to regularise it for, yours and your galfrend? hmmmm, I'm very sure you were not the only one

Yet you didn't see any update till now, and your galfrend inclusive? I think it is suffice for me to say he didn't do anything. Cos the likes of jemimaa01, Kogistan and co that did it then saw the change.

You sent him a scratch card which you bought for 1.5K and he sent you the administrative copy? Did he have a contact in Jamb as well? Why was it that it was only him that could print it not you? And yet still showing no admission given yet! Why couldn't you print it yourself or your galfrend... Bro, I need not to tell you that the administrative copy was forged.

Your name came out in black and white when it still showing no admission given yet? He misinformed us about regularisation and we fell for it cos no one want to stay at home. And he had made us to believe he knew everything about NYSC
I tell you. The federal polytechnic ede is still showing there till date. But all the same sha, I give God all the glory. No be me be this wey dey go service come 28th October in sound health? Funny enough when I went to my school to tell them about what I'm seeing on my profile, I was told not to worry that I'm not affected but I pointed deaf ears at them say na person own wey dem go spoil dem dey look for.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ernesterioo(f): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Hey bro, amaa benue kopa, there is no state payment bro, our hope of pay is only from our FG and ppa salary, dats all
bharkarh:
so you go fit laugh me abi....na where you serve I go serve. Infant same PPA sef grin
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cc: physika wink

ADJUSTED LIST
RELEASE OF PRELIMENARY CENSORSHIP RE-RUN OF B15 CORP MEMBERS

[size=14pt]
NYSC PCM B'15 NL CENSUS!
Update on PCMs whose monikers have been verified on this thread:
[/size]

ABIA STATE
Sugarcoatted
mrcokoro *

ANAMBRA
danpaul50 *
AKWA-IBOM STATE
UdemeEfanga
Marcelinho
Goodyboo

BENUE STATE
DonPsymon
Xzbit91

CROSS-RIVERS STATE
Ayima *

DELTA STATE
Onuwaje
Blessedgurl

EBONYI STATE
Mistersle3m

EDO STATE
Rmfunky
Charley94
Eseohe23
Clark0

EKITI STATE
Beamborla

ENUGU STATE
Hilsocial
Okeyisyma

FCT
Kunlesufyan
Zeeenas

IMO STATE
Xcozee

KADUNA STATE
Joyce21
freegaza *

KOGI STATE
Mamman40

KWARA STATE
Blym
Naughtylagosguy*
Humblega
idirect *

LAGOS STATE
Littlemistress
Eclipsehemmy
Omitooguns
Princesszainab
Elmisti
Bharkarh
Larboye1
Ekeneluvsu
Christay
Dossylvanus
Sambest2
Whodogeepee
Orlahtohbadt
Bolakale30
Haywire1
Whizqueen
Flex12
Wunmi590
Sod09
Jglad
Kunle106
Olami90
Kingnap
Haliluck
ibraheematics *
mcdonald59 *

NIGER
shawwal1 *

OGUN STATE
Gazaliah
Physika
MevsU *

ONDO STATE
Aare2050
Heybel
Herojunior88

OSUN STATE
Harinhola
Donasere

OYO STATE
Abdrazak
Zaynab9876
Wreetah
Dejiadisa

PLATAEU STATE
Donxab

RIVERS STATE
Wamenzy
Viktasle3m
Willyblinx
OgBetty
Neduzze5
Ifeanyija

SOKOTO STATE
Walad4yhu

SOKOTO STATE
Walad4yhu
[/b]

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by bharkarh(m): 2:16pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kunle106:
Bharkarh you just dey make me laff... don't worry we go get there..
smiles. No mind me o. Xcozee I hail you holistically, you dey try well well.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 2:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
omitooguns:

how about Gov. Aregbesola's State lipsrsealed

u no, dou e go owe u 8 months, he'll clear it all in d 9th month and u go gallant wen u go POP OUT of service wink
..Lol..I pity u..Kobo u no go get...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by bharkarh(m): 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
ernesterioo:
Hey bro, amaa benue kopa, there is no state payment bro, our hope of pay is only from our FG and ppa salary, dats all
]ost of living nko and cost of renting an apartment? Thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2015
Cc: Physica

NYSC
B'15 CMs

[size=14pt]
NYSC PCM B'15 NL CENSUS!
Only PCMs whose monikers have been verified on this thread by Intro:
[/size]

If YOU didnt see ur name, PLS REGULARIZE URSelf with a laconic Intro wink
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ernesterioo(f): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Depends on where u re posted to, if you in town, just prepare 25k to 30k for a very good room, but in d village, 12 or 15k wud settle it and u can even pay it twice, depends on ur rapport with d landlord, benue is cool bro, if u dont like food abeg i use God beg u , no come ooo,
bharkarh:
]ost of living nko and cost of renting an apartment? Thanks bro
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by omitooguns(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2015
Harinholar:
..Lol..I pity u..Kobo u no go get...

Do u no dat Aregbe has NL Account... o: na u talk am say Aregbe no go pay kobo oo lipsrsealed
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
okay,please ehn,i wanna ask something oo,my friend who is married is also going for dis batch b,nysc asked for marriage cert,evidence of change of name,evidence of husband"s place of domicile... now d prob is she didnt do change of name yet kos she wanted all her certificates in her dad's name ( only girl) nd wat will she use to show evidience of husband's place of domicile,she has marriage certificate... any idea as to d change of name issh too
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
ekeneluvsu:

Then u are being biased! Where's my moniker cuz it's in Physika and omitooguns census.
greetings boss! Take tinx easy boss...nah be fight, its just a small world...probably b4 I typed that, I haven't got ur moniker...sorry sir! #OneLove bro

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 2:29pm On Sep 06, 2015
omitooguns:

Do u no dat Aregbe has NL Account... o: na u talk am say Aregbe no go pay kobo oo lipsrsealed
...Na my state ooo...nd we be padi self.. .No state allowance nd datz d final...#smile#
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mekstaniac(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Somebody update me what dis census is all abt pls
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
Gazaliah:

Ayima,not you...

More of dis to come as from Tuesday.
You again later,better still xcozee will reply you cos na him you mention tongue grin cheesy

You don get 2 answers already..#LOBATAN

Kikiki....I still dey wit dt person wey go ask if she fit use her graduation picture for nysc. Reg...I know one eloquently dumb PCM is out dere, waitn to be discovered...abeg, once u sight am...make sure say I see am
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Kunle106(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
bharkarh:
smiles. No mind me o. Xcozee I hail you holistically, you dey try well well.
I dey follow u for back
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Kunle106:
the 2k to my account number, cos I am the gods of internet.. lol

Your name is not among known gods of internet. But I will add it to the growing list now.

Lest I forget, gods of internet don't collect raw cash, be rest assured that I will send you your sacrifice even nah two raps of baked pap once Ademasta credit mah account...

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by ekeneluvsu(m): 2:32pm On Sep 06, 2015
Xcozee:

greetings boss! Take tinx easy boss...nah be fight, its just a small world...probably b4 I typed that, I haven't got ur moniker...sorry sir! #OneLove bro
One Love Bro.
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Harinholar(f): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
bharkarh:
I tell you. The federal polytechnic ede is still showing there till date. But all the same sha, I give God all the glory. No be me be this wey dey go service come 28th October in sound health? Funny enough when I went to my school to tell them about what I'm seeing on my profile, I was told not to worry that I'm not affected but I pointed deaf ears at them say na person own wey dem go spoil dem dey look for.
..eeyahh so u are once a victim...pele
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by elmisti(m): 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
mekstaniac:
Somebody update me what dis censorship is all abt pls

Means we r doing an update of PCMs data on the thread, if u ar. Bonafide PCM provide ur info in dis format...

Name

Skul

Dept

Current location

Prfrd state of service

And quote physika
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by Xcozee(m): 2:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
dossylvanus:

My guy, e don set o.
lol...e be like say ur blood de boil
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mekstaniac(m): 2:37pm On Sep 06, 2015
Name: Meks Constantine

School: Rivers State University of Science and Technology

Current location: Port Harcourt

Preferred states of Service: Enugu, Akwa Ibom or Lagos

cc physika
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by benebaby77: 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
bharkarh:
see problem of choice dey worry olofus o. I have flair for teaching though. But I need a state with good pay and low cost of living. How much Benue state dey pay sef? Any idea?

Choose Enugu, River or Ogun state then

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mekstaniac(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
elmisti:

Means we r doing an update of PCMs data on the thread, if u ar. Bonafide PCM provide ur info in dis format...

Name

Skul

Dept

Current location

Prfrd state of service

And quote physika

Tnanks man
Re: NYSC 2015 Batch B House by mekstaniac(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
benebaby77:

Choose Enugu, River or Ogun state then

Rivers state owe corpers for like 2 yrs nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) (1580) (1581) ... (3378) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.