Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,216 members, 7,963,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 02:58 AM

Breaking: I Have No Twitter Account - Obasanjo (punch) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: I Have No Twitter Account - Obasanjo (punch) (673 Views)

BREAKING: I Must Tell Nigerians The Hidden Truth About Buhari -obasanjo Speaks O / Don’t Blame Me For Jonathan’s Performance, Says Obasanjo - PUNCH / BREAKING: I Won't Return To PDP, Says Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: I Have No Twitter Account - Obasanjo (punch) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chief Olusegun Obasanjo said twitter account with his name, Olusegun A.
Obasanjo is fake, “I don’t know where this comes from. I don’t have any account on either the Facebook or Twitter again. Go and block it.”

Obasanjo used the opportunity to caution those using his name to operate illegal social media accounts, warning that the security agencies had been placed on the alert to fish out the perpetrators.

He said, “Nemesis will catch up with anyone doing this. It is illegal and criminal. If I have to pass any message to the good people of Nigeria, I know how to go about it with no controversy.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/my-accounts-on-social-media-fake-obasanjo/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: I Have No Twitter Account - Obasanjo (punch) by tobillionaire(m): 11:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
I know that man wont hav time fr all dis social media
Re: Breaking: I Have No Twitter Account - Obasanjo (punch) by Dannyset(m): 11:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
We know this, but that account is very funny. So its difficult to ignored.
Re: Breaking: I Have No Twitter Account - Obasanjo (punch) by cozy7(m): 11:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
So after all these years in university, baba still can't tweet? WOW!!!

I wan no your project supervisor?
Re: Breaking: I Have No Twitter Account - Obasanjo (punch) by talktimi(m): 11:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC used that account to great effect... Their devilish deception skills is legendary online grin
Re: Breaking: I Have No Twitter Account - Obasanjo (punch) by Bosville(m): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Lol. Wetin baba wan tweet...
Re: Breaking: I Have No Twitter Account - Obasanjo (punch) by Mynd44: 5:42am On Feb 24, 2015
We all know that the accounts of President Obasanjo, General Babangida and President Jonathan are parody accounts na
Re: Breaking: I Have No Twitter Account - Obasanjo (punch) by PassingShot(m): 6:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Many of us already know that the account was not real.

This is one of the down sides of the proliferation of media where anyone can assume any character of his/her choice to spew nonsense as they deem fit.

(1) (Reply)

Famous Sayings Of President Jonathan / 1.4m Nigerian Youths To Be Recruited As Traffic Wardens? / Governor Fayose Faces Backlash Within PDP Forrabid Rhetoric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.