Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,719 members, 7,948,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) (20668 Views)

Fire Guts Ebonyi Government House / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by adesammy1(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Let the blame game start jor...APC vs PDP

Wait o...na first to comment on page 2...na small small canoe dey move!!!
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Skoopy(m): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is the reason why Nigeria has to upgrade and join the rest of the world if we must go forward, if all state data where to be saved online, all this won't be happening. The man dull sha because he is still the prime suspect.
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by valandy99(m): 5:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Apc at it again ,

God help us
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Saucekide25(m): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
stinggy:

Which way Nigeria sad
So many criminals in this country. Just for covering up the loot, they end up destroying properties worth millions of naira.

Menhh, this is an inferno! I just hope there could be a way to bring perpetrators to book.

On this kind of thread? Smh undecided

serious they are very funny and annoying seriously
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by feedthenation(m): 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
90% of fires in most establishments in Nigeria always start in the Accounts / Finance Depts if there are 'nasty' evidences to be destroyed.

We still have a long way to go!!!
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by chichriso: 5:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
That was a fire in American movie scene

VOTE GEJ for continuity

Vote PDP
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by argob44(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Political war has just begun.... 2015, let us all use our head o
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Femistico(m): 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
hope there is no any casualties
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by sinkhole: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Haba, na paper abi na wood dem take build d place?
how come d place come burn quick like dat?
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Asiri1991: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm! Just to prevent the legislators from probing the LP governorship candidate and the state governor on missappropriation of funds and fraudulent contracts. Ebonyians will surely decide comes April.

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by ibkgab001: 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
That is a rascal change
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by obailala(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Is it just me or does anyone else think this picture doesn't look Nigerian?... It looks like a middle-eastern city undecided

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vcX3fCEuV6Y/VOyG0dZy3wI/AAAAAAAAAps/h4jsgux1TBc/s1600/ebonyi.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Sarimah(f): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
this is serious shocked
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by PentiumPro(f): 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Iboe arsonists. burn down the whole place!!! cheesy cheesy grin
who cares?

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Case-closed grin grin grin
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by slimfit1(m): 5:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
We need to bring the crate back abeg
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Asiri1991: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
I cry for my beloved state.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by dokyOloye: 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
The information given by d op as d reason for d arson is less likely to be true.
A more likely cause was d impending impeachment of d governor which was to be commenced this morning.

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by dokyOloye: 5:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
obailala:
Is it just me or does anyone else think this picture doesn't look Nigerian?... It looks like a middle-eastern city undecided

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vcX3fCEuV6Y/VOyG0dZy3wI/AAAAAAAAAps/h4jsgux1TBc/s1600/ebonyi.jpg[/img]
The picture is certainly not that of EBHA.
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by dokyOloye: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
I
obailala:

The pix is certainly not that of Ebonyi state house of assembly complex.
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by binarytrader: 5:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Be financially free today learn how to trade binary option and make minimum of $20 daily from Monday-Friday with our 85% efficient indicator for more information contact me on binarytrader6@gmail.com.
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by kingsangoda: 5:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
All ur need to pass JAMB, WAEC, GCE and NECO @ http://prepground.com/

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by wisenewgem(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ebonyi state is least in development when compared to the other south eastern States, owing to it's year of creation. Dear Governor Elechi and Deputy Governor Dave umahi as you struggle at the expense of the peace we ve always enjoyed in our state for Power remember that
1.literacy level in our state isn't yet appreciable
2.Our people feed from hand to mouth
3.There is no renowned industry in our state even ordinary satchet water plant

God grant us political stability in our state so we can experience rapid development like other states.
LIKE IF YOU WISH EBONYI STATE WELL

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by isan(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
Naija I hail o
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by MurphyG1(m): 6:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Na wa o! A sensitive building like that and no fire fighting equipment in place? SMH!
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg embassy I wan port o grin
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by kelechi50: 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please somebody should educate Abuja/home based politicians in the state that for peace to rain there must play the game according to the rules
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Vince77(m): 6:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Randerl:
It's normal for the fire to start at the Accounts or Admin offices.

It's still a mystery throughout the history of fire outbreaks, Naija style.
e tire me sha
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by ifypedro38(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ison will claim responssiblity in few mins time now,
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
D fire outbreak wasn't accidentally. Its a result of political feud rocking d political class..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by SPSpecial(m): 6:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
cry cry
Jesus! I hope no live was lost. God will help us in this country o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Supply Decline: Share your Experience / Adesola Amosu Returns N2.3bn To FG / Buhari: Mr. President, What Is Happening? By Gabriel Ogunjobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.