Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,744 members, 7,948,733 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) (20670 Views)

Fire Guts Ebonyi Government House / The National Assembly Complex: A Closer Look (photos) / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by ifypedro38(m): 6:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Islamic state is responsible for this act,
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Ignatio(m): 6:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
First that pic is wrong.
This is the foul play of Elechi's supporters ( Labour Party ). So count APC out. They plan to impeach the man today so the building was burnt to stop his impeachment.
The political atmosphere in Ebonyi is very tense now. The battle is between PDP and Labour Party.
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by holyaustinvic(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hi
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by holyaustinvic(m): 7:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
na waoo, who knows if this is not done intentionaly, I think that this Gov martin Elechi needs to be questioned!
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by ifypedro38(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is terrorisim , Pa Elechi should know better , i will pick him up tomorrow morning
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Montaque(m): 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
lomprico:
WRONG PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you dear.
I been dey wonder since how that area changed like it is in that pics.
People drawing their people backward.
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 8:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
When the head is Weak all forms of atrocities would be displayed by the bottom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dats not ebonyi... the fire might hv taken place, but dats definitely not ebonyi. ebonyi no reach der half.
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
obailala:
Is it just me or does anyone else think this picture doesn't look Nigerian?... It looks like a middle-eastern city undecided

[img]http://4.bp..com/-vcX3fCEuV6Y/VOyG0dZy3wI/AAAAAAAAAps/h4jsgux1TBc/s1600/ebonyi.jpg[/img]

Lol exactly my first thought.
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by tk4rd: 7:15am On Feb 25, 2015
soldierdollar:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vcX3fCEuV6Y/VOyG0dZy3wI/AAAAAAAAAps/h4jsgux1TBc/s1600/ebonyi.jpg[/img]

Abakaliki is in chaos after unknown men burnt down the Ebonyi state House of Assembly complex to the ground in the early hours of today.

The fire started in the Accounts department and spread to the media section of the Assembly complex.

The fire according to a source, destroyed some property including sensitive documents of the House. there is however suspicion of foul play as the state accountant general is gearing up for some external forensic auditing before the incident occurred this morning

As at the time of this report, policemen with Amoured Personnel Carrier, APC were seen stationed at the gate of the Assembly complex as journalists and other workers were not allowed into the complex.

SOURCE: http://www.latestnaijabeats.com/2015/02/editorial-picture-of-ebonyi-house-of.html

Am waiting for somebody to blame this on President Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Fire Guts Ebonyi House Of Assembly Complex (Photo) by Awaja(m): 9:16am On Feb 25, 2015
Soon na bomb we go begin here for d state, previously termed peaceful now turned to chaotic state all because of one mans desperation to grab power and the other man trying to have a say in his private company he's retiring from,its a very popular saying that when 2 elephants fight, d grasses there are lowered,i urge ebonyi youths to wear there weda eye,else.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benue Leaders To Buhari - No Land For Cattle Colonies In Our State / Drugs: Arewa Must Defend Itself!- By Bala Muhammed / World Bank To FG: Reform Now To Stop Further Slide Into Extreme Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.