Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:23 AM

APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military (38114 Views)

You Should Be Praying For Buhari, Not Campaigning For 2019– PDP Carpets Okorocha / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. / Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by InglishTeechar(m): 1:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
tola9ja:

sure because he dose not secure me and my property he fail to do his responsibility

if you have an accident on way back to your village Na Jonathan

If you no sabi service your wife na Jonathan.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Ephemmm: 2:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
InglishTeechar:

I have composed a new song and i wish to dedicate the song to all APC cyber rats

If you lost your pant na Jonathan,
if your grand papa die na Jonathan,
if your dog die na jonathan...
if your mess dey smell na Jonathan...fools.

Big head with fish brain is all I see, honezly speakingembarassed embarassed tongue
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Ephemmm: 2:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
CaptPlanet:

See what Apc and propaganda don do ur brain. Abeg economic recession na GEj abi pdp cause am? Which country didn't it affect?chai!...Anyways,Why should I be surprised when you're supporting a coup plotting general that didn't attend a secondary school.
Same person that said he'll used the armed forces to address the economic challenges of the country.
Na today naija begin go strike? Na today unemployment dey the country? Where u dey Buhari dey violate human rights?
Where were u when ur Apc "lawmakers" dey jump fence for national tv shamelessly?

See how u have carefully avoided the positive achievements of the govt only to dwell and wallow in the negative aspects.

I haven't called u names but u don already dey call names, next thing now na fight go begin hungry u, very typical of an APC supporter...

Snake no fit born dog sha.

Bros abeg, I nor fit shout. Have a nice day
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Shubbylee(m): 2:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Bridgetown:

When GEJ was begging for neigbours support where was APC? When South Africa embarrassed the government just because we want to patronized them by buying ammunitions where was APC? When slowpoke sultan and northern illiterate elites accused ihejerika of genocide simply because he wants to put an end to boko madness where was APC?, when western power refused to sell arms to Nigeria to crush boko haram simply because of our poor human rights records created by useless Buhari where was APC?
I can go on and on but it seems u actually don't know what's happening in Nigeria so no need to enlighten u because you are brain dead already.

You're very stupid for your last statement!! it's your father's brain that is dead....Go and Enlighten your father (if u have one)!! is it APC or Nigerians' fault that GEJ is not a good Diplomat? The Army fought in peace keeping missions in Liberia, Sierra-Leone, Mali, Sudan,etc and they performed very well in these countries, who supplied Nigeria weapons then? your father? you're blaming Buhari for GEJ not being not able to purchase weapons for the Army Idiot!! Like other Regimes didn't purchase weapons after Buhari's regime. Southafrica embarrassed the Govt because Of GEJ's lack of experience in dealing with issues like that, under GEJ Nigeria's reputation is at an ALL TIME LOW, Obama has not visited Nigeria under GEJ cos he doesn't command respect but Bill Clinton spent 3days in Nigeria under OBJ cos he's a diplomatic Man, he understands foreign relations better....Blame GEJ for his lack of experience and pedigree not APC or Sultan!! if OBJ or Sum1 else wants to wipe out Boko Haram he won't listen to anybody's sympathies.

PS : I am more current and aware of Nigerian Politics than you can ever be.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CaptPlanet(m): 2:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Shubbylee:

It's you that is Blind to the truth Bro!! you've been toasting a Lady for 2years she didn't agree to your advances, because she heard u got a Job at Chevron she came to ask you out!! is that not a suspicious move? OPEN YOUR EYES MY BROTHER!! GEJ could have crushed Boko Haram since but he delayed it till when Elections are around d corner so he can score cheap political points!! You're a Captain....use ur Military intelligence to weigh the matter.

Ask yourself when the military was equipped. Where u not in this country when APC reps were trying to block the National Assembly from granting the govt the money to source for weapons for our boys? Where u not in this country when APC were making fun of our president when he was visiting the govt of Cameroon,Niger, Chad with the idea of coalition forces...
when did these countries deploy their soldiers? Don't u know that with their assistance now and the new weapons, it's easier to crush the terrorists? Instead of you to be proud of our boys, who are equally people's parents and children that are toiling day and night so that you and me can have sanity and a place to call our home, you resort to play politics with the likes of lai mohamed who has never bought a water gun for the boys.

Or do u think that insurgency or terrorism is a war you just go and win? How many years has america been fighting this war? Have they won? Do u think it's child's play? Even with all their equipment. Now other countries are deploying the same coalition force tactics to fight ISIS, don't that show u something? There is a limit to everything and the security and sovereignty of this country should never in any case be dragged into dirty, mud sling politics, sadly most Nigerians see it as a norm.

If I may ask, what do u think the C in C stands to gain from terrorism? Please tell me why you think he's crushing them now, i'd like to hear your point.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by richardomoko: 2:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Do you expect the APC to give any credit to GEJ? I think not. Some are saying now that APC stalwarts ran to the UK because they are afraid of being linked or rather roped in as sponsors of boko haram by arrested insurgents.
iwaeda:
The All Progressives Congress has said President Goodluck Jonathan “bears a huge moral responsibility that will hunt him for a long time to come” for allowing the Boko Haram menace to fester, leading to the deaths of over 15,000 Nigerians and the displacement of over 3 million others in the past six years.

In a statement issued in London on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party also hailed the military for the successes it has recorded in the battle against Boko Haram in recent times, saying the string of victories confirms the party’s stand that the Nigerian military can hold its own anywhere and anytime, if provided with the necessary equipment and if the morale of the troops is not undermined.

President Goodluck Jonathan has finally owned up to his globally-acknowledged incompetence, a development which, in truly democratic societies, should be part of a statement of resignation by a leader whose terrible error of judgement has caused so many deaths and inflicted so much pain and sorrow on his compatriots.

APC said the truth is that President Jonathan deliberately allowed the Boko Haram crisis to fester because he and his team saw it as their trump card for winning re-election in 2015 by currying local and global sectarian sympathy with a Muslim-group-killing-Christians narrative that totally distorts the fact that Boko Haram is a band of marauders who have no consideration for ethnicity, regionalism, religion or any other thing beyond their mad disposition to terror.

The party said the marauders are equal-opportunity killers who went after Christians, Muslims, northerners, southerners, men, women, the old, the young, the rich and the poor.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-carpets-jonathan-over-boko-haram-hails-military/
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Ephemmm: 6:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
CaptPlanet:

See what Apc and propaganda don do ur brain. Abeg economic recession na GEj abi pdp cause am? Which country didn't it affect?chai!...Anyways,Why should I be surprised when you're supporting a coup plotting general that didn't attend a secondary school.
Same person that said he'll used the armed forces to address the economic challenges of the country.
Na today naija begin go strike? Na today unemployment dey the country? Where u dey Buhari dey violate human rights?
Where were u when ur Apc "lawmakers" dey jump fence for national tv shamelessly?

See how u have carefully avoided the positive achievements of the govt only to dwell and wallow in the negative aspects.

I haven't called u names but u don already dey call names, next thing now na fight go begin hungry u, very typical of an APC supporter...

Snake no fit born dog sha.

Bros abeg, I nor fit shout. Have a nice day

1. Other Presidents Were Not Better That GEJ:

Can you imagination that?! So just because we have had bad leaders in the past, we should continue having bad leaders and sit, fold our arms and watch while the rest of the world overtake us by 1000 years?
Let me also remind them that never in history have we heard of billions of dollars (not naira o) disappearing from all sections of the economy. Even the Sharia crisis wasn't as violent and as prolonged as what we have now.

2. He's The Best Option Among Other Bad Options for 2015 (The devil we know is better than the angel we don't know syndrome)

Typical Naija mentality. No wonder vision 2020 seems like just a tall dream. Why not? When we have decided to stick with a devil? GEJ has suddenly become the best devil simply because he's a southerner? Oh of course! A bad southerner is better than a strong northerner. We must to support our brother with the last drop of our blood so we can keep those born to rule northerners in check. Abi nau?

3. We shouldn't Criticize Them Because They are Our Father And Mother's Age Mates:

"can you talk to your father/mother like that" "can your mother speak better English?" "can your father be a President?"

Presidents, Governors, etc are not elected to be fathers/mothers. They were elected to work for us and provide the enabling environment where we and our families can thrive in our chosen businesses/careers. even if my mother cannot speak better English, for sweet heaven's sake she ain't no first lady! She ain't representing no Country or State or whatever but herself and our family. So if she's got issues repping our family well, it's our business alone. Gerrit? And hey, if my dad ever becomes President and he starts saying stuff like stealing is not corruption, He is on his own. Oya take that!

4. English Is Not Our Language:

Oya start telling your children's teachers in school to start teaching them in Igbo nau. Please Google 'lingua franca' or 'official language' to understand why Germans, Russians, Chinese, and other non English-speaking country leaders and their first ladies do not speak English at public functions. I no get power.

5. Would You have Done Better As A President?:

I would have done trade by bata. Nansense! A company CEO sends out an advertisement for a PA. Someone who can speak 3 languages, write in short hand, high memory retention, etc. Or the owner of a big departmental shopping mall, hotel, recreation center, etc wanting a manager. Why you no ask them to do these things by themselves nau? You see ya dumb sefs?
Secondly, not everybody can be Presidents. Same way law, medicine, engineering, accounting, etc are only for people with the flair, know-how and passion for these things.
So yes, I doubt I have what it takes to lead a country like Nigeria....... and did I tell you I'm contesting?? So please if you can't lead well, park well for someone else who can.

6. His Enemies Vowed to Make Nigeria Ungovernable:

His enemies kwa? Please remind me who the C-in-C is again I don forget. Since when did enemies become more powerful than someone that can wake up one morning and make rules that could make his enemies go bankrupt? Since when did enemies control the police and armed forces? Oh ok. I forgot, maybe you guys mean his village enemies aka African insurance ba? mtcheeeeeeeew! Your dear Presido keeps saying BH are in his govt. Oh so he knows them? What is he doing about them? His enemies are also stopping him from providing social amenities, employment opportunities, etc for us abi? they control the federal purse shey? How come his enemies did not stop him from budgeting N1B for his feeding or the numerous presidential cars and jets he has added to his fleet?

7. It's Their Time. Let Them Complete Their Eight Years.:

Even if it means wiping out the whole country ko?

smh. You all need deliverance hornezley!
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by datribune: 7:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
CaptPlanet:

pSo what makes u think that someone who planned a coup against his own country is not capable of any stage managed drama?
There are many sides to it, different opinions esp when the scenario isn't right. Like he earlier said, there are many un answered questions

Ur post shows dat u know little or nothing about our history & what obtained in our country in those heady days b4 Buhari & Idiagbon's intervention. dat coup dat ridded Nigeria of d kpleptomaniac NPN, d ancestor of d PDP, which consisted of d worst set of criminals to be found anywhere in d world is probably one of d greatest acts of patriotism by any nigerian, living or dead. dat coup though unconstitutional was patriotic & even more necessary than d doctrine of necessity dat ended imminent crises & brought GEJ to power. GMB's exemplary performance back then when he was in office is d reason why knowledgeable people wit a sense of history still yearn 4 a return to d good old days when he held d reins of power in our country.
Yeah there ar many unanswered questions about dis insurgency -
1) Like d NSA Aziza, a man who was in d best position to know, telling d world dat BH is a PDP affair only 4 him to meet an untimely death.
2) Like our C-in-C palling around wit known terrorists like Tompolo & Asari Dokubo who was arrested in Cotonou on charges of being a BH leader but was later released on d interventions of our president.
3) Like when GEJ d C-in-C wit access to security reports chose to side wit terrorists by rushing to d defence of d terrorist MEND in d independence day bombings. "It is not MEND", d terrorist sympathiser said. It was MEND.
4) Like having a C-in-C who says he knows d sponsors of BH but never went after them.
5) How many sponsors of BH hav been arrested.
And so on & so forth.
My friend there's more than enough blames, questions & perspectives.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Shubbylee:

I have been Saying it since September last year that if BOKO HARAM is crushed Before the Elections, it is a well ORCHESTRATED plan to score cheap political points and it is happening. Even a Blind man would know it was planned all along. Nigerian Army that went to Liberia, Sierra-leone, Mali, Sudan, etc and performed well would now be struggling with a bunch of Miscreant Bandits on home soil? OPEN YOUR EYES NIGERIANS. Its a planned work to win votes for the coming elections....I Commend the Nigerian Army's Efforts tho!! God Bless Nigeria
yet another gibberish. am sure you know the difference between peacekeeping and fighting terrorism.

have you ever been a place were BH operated to know how sophisticated there weapons are.

it will also be wise if an eye opener like you will not censure when you hear that 5000 tropes on an attack on BH were killed leaving no survival.

I see you are not happy about the success made.

now ask your self if 10 people censure you of abetting the death of 10000 peoples, ofcourse is the truth behind but you eventually save the president daughter does that spare you from being censure by the 10 people.

so explain to us how it will earn home more vote?

why not channel your censure to those school of heartless human who refused to sell weapons to the Nigerian government.

Russian bullet ma crush like die. see as it is penetrating through at ease. nice work GEJ keep moving.
GEJ till 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Osun Water Corporation Functioning In Ile-ife (photo) / APC Crisis: Shehu Sani Speaks On Being Part Of Plot To Impeach Saraki / The Real Reasons Saraki Couldn’t Proceed With Onnoghen Case At Supreme Court-SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.