Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,866 members, 7,872,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:26 AM

APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military (38116 Views)

You Should Be Praying For Buhari, Not Campaigning For 2019– PDP Carpets Okorocha / Immigration Boss Carpets Ex-minister, Moro. / Fani-kayode Says US Aided Boko Haram, Hails Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CaptPlanet(m): 10:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Shubbylee:

All APC is saying is that....why is it when election is around d corner that he's crushing Boko Haram? he could have crushed them since but he delayed it till now so he can use it to campaign and win votes from gullible and sentimental pple like you!! OPEN YOUR EYES NIGERIANS!!! WHY IS IT WHEN ELECTION IS AROUND THE CORNER? WHY?

Truth cannot come out from APC....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CaptPlanet(m): 10:40am On Feb 25, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Try reading and comprehension..

Typical APC.
Points and facts not dismissive arguments

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by tola9ja: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2015
InglishTeechar:

I have composed a new song and i wish to dedicate the song to all APC cyber rats

If you lost your pant na Jonathan,
if your grand papa die na Jonathan,
if your dog die na jonathan...
if your mess dey smell na Jonathan...fools.

IF YOU LACK MANNER OF QUOTING PEOPLE NA JONATHAN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CaptPlanet(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2015
aresa:

You mean as acting president he did not have statutory powers to equip the Nigerian military? Even as the substantive president, how come it took him 4 years to do his job.

See how silly and redundant you sound because 6 or 4 years, you still sound absurd, clueless and mentally incompetent...

Buhari bought more weapons in 2 years so what;'s this dullard's excuse with even more money at his disposal...

Worthless president...smh..

Buhari bought what? Show me a link to prove it and don't paste anything that has Sahara reporters on it o....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by cegxie(m): 10:44am On Feb 25, 2015
I wonder why these guys like speaking from both sides of their mouth.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CaptPlanet(m): 10:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Reference:

Its called politics. Live with it. Its the way democracy works. It keeps leaders on their toes and ensures performance, the mirage that the electorate can be satisfied. Don't worry whenever your party is voted out of power you have been properly schooled on what to do to get back in. Stop complaining and learn quickly. The clock is ticking.

So u guys shld stop crying when we request for ur generals waec na haba!

By the way, why are u guys hiding the fact that Buhari is in the hospital nah? It's not a sin to go the hospital na

BTW we're still waiting for his waec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CaptPlanet(m): 10:47am On Feb 25, 2015
Bridgetown:

It seems you have not been following the events as it unfolds, first you cannot defeat boko haram with cutlass that was why GEJ bought arms and second no individual government can defeat Islamic terrorist alone without the help of her neibouring countries. I remember how GEJ was castigated on his frequent visits to chad and Niger to solicits for support but we didn't know all what he was doing was to solicits for joint effort to end the northern madness. Pls also remember how some western countries also refused to sell us arms because of our poor human rights records inherited from obasajo era and all these add up to the early defeats of boko haram, I am APC member like you but I seriously think mr president has tried and he earned my respect for that.

Poor human right records initiated by Buhari, inherited from obj.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CaptPlanet(m): 10:55am On Feb 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

The bastards(Boko) should even be happy that we have a very weak C-in-C as our president since all these days... Their asses would have long been history if we have a very strong C-in-C as our president.

Instead, unecessary excuses become the order of the day - 'Boko haram are even inside my cabinet' 'Boko haram are faceless'. What is our business with that or is there anybody more powerful than FG?

Stop thinking through your anus and start making use of your brain.

GEJ nor get brain but he's president.
U wey get brain, u don apply for immigration? Them dey recruit o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by haroldrich: 10:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.jobspase.com

--------------------------------------- cheesy cheesy grin
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CaptPlanet(m): 10:57am On Feb 25, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You think Buhari is a fool? After accusing him of being the sponsor of Boko Haram when the sect said that he should represent them, you expect him to take the offer?

So it's better to allow innocent people to die because he wants to run for president?
If he means we'll for this country, he'll an extra mile for it.

By the way, he won't win.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 25, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Poor human right records initiated by Buhari, inherited from obj.
Thank you for the contribution.

2 Likes

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by mbaka0433: 11:16am On Feb 25, 2015
lai mohammed you go and........

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by kinguwem: 11:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Lai Mohammed is not intelligent. The APC knows the game is up. We must be sincere for once & give honour to whom honour is due. Despite huge defense budgets in the past, military equipment were not purchase. The military was humiliated because they lacked equipment. Now GEJ has bought equipment for them & they are performing well & a senile, demented, religiously biased politician is talking nonsense.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by musachara: 11:41am On Feb 25, 2015
sunnyflakes:

YOU ARE MORE CLUELESS THAN I THOUGHT, SO YOU EXPECT A PEOPLE CAUGHT UP IN A WAR SITUATION TO STILL BE ENJOYING, THEN YOU MUST BE LIVING IN A FOOL'S PARADISE. STUDY A BIT OF THE HISTORY OF THE BIAFRA/NIGERIA CIVIL WAR THEN U MAY HAVE AN UPGRADE IN UNDERSTANDING OF WAR SITUATIONS.
I will not call you a fool because I can't lower my mental behavior to the way you do. Besides only a coward will insult a person electronically. Am sure you can never stand before me and utter such senseless statement. But I will tell you this: BIAFRA war is a war declared for succession but BH is a fight against insurgency, against terrorism. If you can identify the difference you will understand where am coming from.
If you're seen communicating with a security man your family will be flushed out at night, and if there is an attack/explosion in your area all the male-youth in the area are being massacred by the same security. tell me how you'll feel/do in such a situation?
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Ephemmm: 11:47am On Feb 25, 2015
CaptPlanet:

GEJ nor get brain but he's president.
U wey get brain, u don apply for immigration? Them dey recruit o

U too no say he no get brain? I am happy for you. Immigration ke? Wetin I wan use am do? And how much will they pay me?

However, I don't need to apply for any immigration. God has bleeseed me with good private job: I am exempted from those youth who GEJ can milk dry to further portray his unorganized regime.

He promised to return your money back; has he returned it? This is an attestation to further buttress his cluelessless tongue tongue tongue

One thing is sure: change is coming and it is inevitable.

God bless Nigeria...
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by mcggy(m): 11:48am On Feb 25, 2015
agabusta:
Lai Mohammed is talking facts here. I am very sure if an independent panel of enquiry is asked to look into this Boko Haram issue, they will definitely indict President Jonathan. How come the military could not curtail Boko Haram until elections are here before they suddenly woke up?

I must commend the military anyways for their recent victories, because they are the ones doing the dying and fighting but I still maintain as I have been saying that it seems the military was purposely on a systematic stand down until now.

They have always maintaned a defensive fighting strategy which even people without a military background saw was a mistake. They usually wait for BH to attack before fighting back. They usually wait for Boko Haram to take towns before going back to attempt to retake them. They refused to go on the offensive for the past 4 years.

It is now that elections are around the corner that they saw the need to go offensive in the BH war. This seems fishy, but anyways, I am happy they are giving the Boko Haram the death and misery they deserve.
Every election year is always a special year for a sitting president the world over. Ask Barack Obama why he waited till election year to kill Bin Lafen n he explains better. A sitting President going for re election must do something special in an election year

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by macof(m): 11:57am On Feb 25, 2015
That's a lie, nobody kills just to constitute irrelevant terror.
Boko haram wants to create an Islamic nation from lands within North east Nigeria and close Towns in Niger, Chad and Cameroon but APC politicians have also sponsored them in the past(maybe still doing so) in order to frustrate and sabotage GEJ's administration

but GEJ pass all of them.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Afroconnect: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
true....all Mr Jona has been doing since he came to power is enriching his friends,wife and kinsmen and politicking...no meaningful contribution,all politics from beginning till now...he should go and rest.

Nigerian military is the strongest in Africa,Jona does not deserve to be its commander,he is showing weakness.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by InglishTeechar(m): 12:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
tola9ja:

IF YOU LACK MANNER OF QUOTING PEOPLE NA JONATHAN

If you dey vex na Jonathan...pls take nice sip of acid water.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CaptPlanet(m): 12:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

U too no say he no get brain? I am happy for you. Immigration ke? Wetin I wan use am do? And how much will they pay me?

However, I don't need to apply for any immigration. God has bleeseed me with good private job: I am exempted from those youth who GEJ can milk dry to further portray his unorganized regime.

He promised to return your money back; has he returned it? This is an attestation to further buttress his cluelessless tongue tongue tongue

God bless Nigeria...

Lol...see them!
If change includes the one Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki and an unrepentant coup plotting waecless ancestor dey bring..
Make them stop am for una house.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by OILOFGLADNESS: 12:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
iwaeda:
The All Progressives Congress has said President Goodluck Jonathan “bears a huge moral responsibility that will hunt him for a long time to come” for allowing the Boko Haram menace to fester, leading to the deaths of over 15,000 Nigerians and the displacement of over 3 million others in the past six years.

In a statement issued in London on Tuesday by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai Mohammed, the party also hailed the military for the successes it has recorded in the battle against Boko Haram in recent times, saying the string of victories confirms the party’s stand that the Nigerian military can hold its own anywhere and anytime, if provided with the necessary equipment and if the morale of the troops is not undermined.

President Goodluck Jonathan has finally owned up to his globally-acknowledged incompetence, a development which, in truly democratic societies, should be part of a statement of resignation by a leader whose terrible error of judgement has caused so many deaths and inflicted so much pain and sorrow on his compatriots.

APC said the truth is that President Jonathan deliberately allowed the Boko Haram crisis to fester because he and his team saw it as their trump card for winning re-election in 2015 by currying local and global sectarian sympathy with a Muslim-group-killing-Christians narrative that totally distorts the fact that Boko Haram is a band of marauders who have no consideration for ethnicity, regionalism, religion or any other thing beyond their mad disposition to terror.

The party said the marauders are equal-opportunity killers who went after Christians, Muslims, northerners, southerners, men, women, the old, the young, the rich and the poor.

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-carpets-jonathan-over-boko-haram-hails-military/

GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN IS A GOD SENT, GOD IS HELPING HIM TO FIGHT THE BATTLE, APC ARE NOT HAPPY AT THE IMPROVEMENT, YET THEY WANT US TO VOTE THEIR CANDIDATE INTO POWER. HOW ON EARTH WOULD SOMEONE THAT IS NOT HAPPY OF ANOTHER PERSON'S PROGRESS MAKE USEFULL IMPACT.

THE ONLY THING BUHARI HAVE BEEN USING FOR HIS CAMPAIGN IS " I WILL STOP BOKOHARAM" GEJ IS EDUCATED.

ITS ONLY AN INSANE PERSON THAT WILL COMPARE SSCE( WITHOUT PROOF) AND PHD WITH PROOF

SHAME ON SOME GRADUATES.

SOME PEOPLE SIMPLY LACK FORESIGHT.

1 Like

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Ephemmm: 12:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Lol...see them!
If change includes the one Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, Saraki and an unrepentant coup plotting waecless ancestor dey bring..
Make them stop am for una house.

We know say all of una Na thieves? But which lies do you want to formulate for we the electorate after 16 years of maladministration?

Economy recession, violation of rule of law (slapping of jugde inside court), insecurity(APC bombed PDP secretariat, while PDP bombed APC secretariat, yet nobody was brought into book), unemployment, lack of power supply despite the payment of high tarrif, incenssant strike( longest in the history) etc had become the identities of this administration.

If you dont see anything wrong with all these aforementioned problems facing Nigeria without solution since 16 years, may God rule your life the same way PDP has governed my father's land for the past 16 years. tongue tongue tongue

GEJ till una get sense.....
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by tola9ja: 12:44pm On Feb 25, 2015
InglishTeechar:

If you dey vex na Jonathan...pls take nice sip of acid water.

if boko haram relocate to ur area and bomb ur family house na jonathan
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by CaptPlanet(m): 12:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

We know say all of una Na thieves? But which lies do you want to formulate for we the electorate after 16 years of maladministration?

Economy recession, violation of rule of law (slapping of jugde inside court), insecurity(APC bombed PDP secretariat, while PDP bombed APC secretariat, yet nobody was brought into book), unemployment, lack of power supply despite the payment of high tarrif, incenssant strike( longest in the history) etc had become the identities of this administration.

If you dont see anything wrong with all these aforementioned problems facing Nigeria without solution since 16 years, may God rule your life the same way PDP has governed my father's land for the past 16 years. tongue tongue tongue

GEJ till una get sense.....

See what Apc and propaganda don do ur brain. Abeg economic recession na GEj abi pdp cause am? Which country didn't it affect?chai!...Anyways,Why should I be surprised when you're supporting a coup plotting general that didn't attend a secondary school.
Same person that said he'll used the armed forces to address the economic challenges of the country.
Na today naija begin go strike? Na today unemployment dey the country? Where u dey Buhari dey violate human rights?
Where were u when ur Apc "lawmakers" dey jump fence for national tv shamelessly?

See how u have carefully avoided the positive achievements of the govt only to dwell and wallow in the negative aspects.

I haven't called u names but u don already dey call names, next thing now na fight go begin hungry u, very typical of an APC supporter...

Snake no fit born dog sha.

Bros abeg, I nor fit shout. Have a nice day
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by InglishTeechar(m): 1:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
tola9ja:

if boko haram relocate to ur area and bomb ur family house na jonathan

If armed robbers come your house and bang your wife na jonathan
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by InglishTeechar(m): 1:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
CaptPlanet:

See what Apc and propaganda don do ur brain. Abeg economic recession na GEj abi pdp cause am? Which country didn't it affect?chai!...Anyways,Why should I be surprised when you're supporting a coup plotting general that didn't attend a secondary school.
Same person that said he'll used the armed forces to address the economic challenges of the country.
Na today naija begin go strike? Na today unemployment dey the country? Where u dey Buhari dey violate human rights?
Where were u when ur Apc "lawmakers" dey jump fence for national tv shamelessly?

See how u have carefully avoided the positive achievements of the govt only to dwell and wallow in the negative aspects.

I haven't called u names but u don already dey call names, next thing now na fight go begin hungry u, very typical of an APC supporter...

Snake no fit born dog sha.

Bros abeg, I nor fit shout. Have a nice day

I have composed a new song and i wish to dedicate the song to all APC cyber rats

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by InglishTeechar(m): 1:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
OILOFGLADNESS:

GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN IS A GOD SENT, GOD IS HELPING HIM TO FIGHT THE BATTLE, APC ARE NOT HAPPY AT THE IMPROVEMENT, YET THEY WANT US TO VOTE THEIR CANDIDATE INTO POWER. HOW ON EARTH WOULD SOMEONE THAT IS NOT HAPPY OF ANOTHER PERSON'S PROGRESS MAKE USEFULL IMPACT.

THE ONLY THING BUHARI HAVE BEEN USING FOR HIS CAMPAIGN IS " I WILL STOP BOKOHARAM" GEJ IS EDUCATED.

ITS ONLY AN INSANE PERSON THAT WILL COMPARE SSCE( WITHOUT PROOF) AND PHD WITH PROOF

SHAME ON SOME GRADUATES.

SOME PEOPLE SIMPLY LACK FORESIGHT.

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by InglishTeechar(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

God bless Nigeria...

Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by tola9ja: 1:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
InglishTeechar:

If armed robbers come your house and bang your wife na jonathan

sure because he dose not secure me and my property he fail to do his responsibility

if you have an accident on way back to your village Na Jonathan
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Shubbylee(m): 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Truth cannot come out from APC....

It's you that is Blind to the truth Bro!! you've been toasting a Lady for 2years she didn't agree to your advances, because she heard u got a Job at Chevron she came to ask you out!! is that not a suspicious move? OPEN YOUR EYES MY BROTHER!! GEJ could have crushed Boko Haram since but he delayed it till when Elections are around d corner so he can score cheap political points!! You're a Captain....use ur Military intelligence to weigh the matter.
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Khadsambo: 1:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC know something about boko haram, they sure do have something on their sleeve. Kudos to GEJ the military are succeeding in their fight against boko haram. #GEJ4Naija
Re: APC Carpets Jonathan Over Boko Haram, Hails Military by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Shubbylee:

All APC is saying is that....why is it when election is around d corner that he's crushing Boko Haram? he could have crushed them since but he delayed it till now so he can use it to campaign and win votes from gullible and sentimental pple like you!! OPEN YOUR EYES NIGERIANS!!! WHY IS IT WHEN ELECTION IS AROUND THE CORNER? WHY?

When GEJ was begging for neigbours support where was APC? When South Africa embarrassed the government just because we want to patronized them by buying ammunitions where was APC? When slowpoke sultan and northern illiterate elites accused ihejerika of genocide simply because he wants to put an end to boko madness where was APC?, when western power refused to sell arms to Nigeria to crush boko haram simply because of our poor human rights records created by useless Buhari where was APC?
I can go on and on but it seems u actually don't know what's happening in Nigeria so no need to enlighten u because you are brain dead already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Tinubu Divided PDP, Misled Peter Obi Into Presidential Race – Omokri / Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / "Anu Ofia" Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Internet Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.