Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,583 members, 7,878,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 11:50 PM

Religion Will Cause The Third World War - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religion Will Cause The Third World War (664 Views)

Biafra Panic: Kanu's Prolonged Detention Will Cause Crisis - OYC / Did Mrs Dame Patience Gej Cause The River State Crises? / Russia Braces Up For A Third World War(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Will Cause The Third World War by Afroconnect: 1:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
i have been taking note of happenings around the world,i just want the moderates to be ready because soon, the religious bigots will throw the world into world war3

religion is politics,it is a means to control and manipulate...wake up dummies.

Pastors talk about heaven but they are living to go to hell,muslim clerics talk about 72 virgins, but they are all f-ucking them all right here from birth.

religion is a sham, Jehovah wants us to worship him,but not through all these sham...money making and manipulation mechanism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Will Cause The Third World War by ammyluv2002(f): 1:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Seconded!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Religion Will Cause The Third World War by Afroconnect: 1:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
i foresee a time when the sham christian following will arm themselves to battle the blood thirsty Mohammedians, they will try to force the moderates to join either side...moderates should be ready and armed.

both the Christian and Muslim religion we practice now are man made, a sham, a manipulation tool to control and gain economic and political wealth and power.

No one will go to heaven with these set of religions, follow God in spirit and truth, not what a criminal tells u from the pulpit.
Re: Religion Will Cause The Third World War by ammyluv2002(f): 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Afroconnect:
i foresee a time when the sham christian following will arm themselves to battle the blood thirsty Mohammedians, they will try to force the moderates to join either side...moderates should be ready and armed.

both the Christian and Muslim religion we practice now are man made, a sham, a manipulation tool to control and gain economic and political wealth and power.

No one will go to heaven with these set of religions, follow God in spirit and truth, not what a criminal tells u from the pulpit.
Nope! I don't agree with you on dis. You have no right to judge any man & the christians are never aggressive so I don't see the fight coming from them. The thing is that people are so blinded with whatever their spiritual head says without confirming from their Holy Book. People from other religion claim theirs is the best so they hate people from other religions without giving them a chance to prove themselves. OP, even you wey dey talk sef...you sound vexed & that's part if it. You don't need to be aggressive whenever you want to make a point

1 Like

Re: Religion Will Cause The Third World War by Afroconnect: 2:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Nope! I don't agree with you on dis. You have no right to judge any man & the christians are never aggressive so I don't see the fight coming from them. The thing is that people are so blinded with whatever their spiritual head says without confirming from their Holy Book. People from other religion claim theirs is the best so they hate people from other religions without giving them a chance to prove themselves. OP, even you wey dey talk sef...you sound vexed & that's part if it. You don't need to be aggressive whenever you want to make a point
What dummies are following as a way to Jehovah is a sham,clearly described in the holy book-mixture of iron and clay,God and mormon...it can never mix.

We can only deceive ourselves-yes am vexed by the manipulation and deceit cos all these earthly works and self righteousness will take us nowhere.

(1) (Reply)

#lagosforyou - Jimi Agbaje Online Townhall / 10 Important Things Buhari Said During His Chatham House Speech / The Chatterboxes Of Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.