Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,846 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? (1356 Views)

If You Were To Be In His Shoes....what Will You Do ? / What Will You Do If You're In His Shoes? / The Dumb Awe "If U Where To Be In His Shoes What Would You Have Done" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
[b] I was at an hangout on Sunday with a couple of friends for the opening of a friends home. We were all having fun and gisting as the party went on but I noticed a young guy drop his wife and two children with some of his friends and promised to pick them up later in the day.
As the party went on, I noticed the lady taking shots of vodka without minding the effect it would have on her, her female friends tried to stop her a couple of times but she kept rebuffing them, claiming they were learners and she always took vodka without getting high.
She stood up to dance and it was obvious she was tipsy as she kept staggering, but she refused to sit down even when her children craved for attention, after awhile I saw her dance erotic with some guys she didn't even know, she fell a couple of times and her friends helped her to the toilet where she started vomiting.
The hubby came in later in the night and got the shock of his life when one of his kids told him"daddy, I saw mummy vomiting". I knew there was trouble when I saw him practically drag her to the car, and I saw him give her two hot slaps behind his SUV, his kids were not there tho.
I'm not an advocate for beating women and I wouldn't lay my hands on a lady but what other option was this young man left with??
What do u think he should have done, ladies your comments are needed too[/b]
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Enegod(m): 7:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Two people can't be in one shoe...gaddamnit!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is he unaware that she is a fish?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Lordabas: 7:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
He should have followed that slap with a good knock on her head
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by kilokeys(m): 7:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
two hot slaps?. shocked

she drinks for a reason..

she married a beast
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enegod:
Two people can't be in one shoe...gaddamnit!!! undecided
lol, as in grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
bisous:
Is he unaware that she is a fish?
Even if she was, shouldn't v done such and abandoned her children angry
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
kilokeys:
two hot slaps?. shocked

she drinks for a reason..

she married a beast
What would you do if your wife got drunk and danced nutty with other guys?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
I am never in support of men laying their hands on their wives. But in this context, I think this woman deserved those two slaps that she received.

What woman in her right senses will risk the safety of her children in such manner.
She showed high levels of stupidity and irresponsibility and she deserved what she got.
At least she would learn her lesson and next time she wouldn't be so silly
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 7:52pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Hmm
No comment?
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by kilokeys(m): 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
yemicoal:
What would you do if your wife got drunk and danced nutty with other guys?

the two hot public slaps paints d picture already.

i have no stones to cast at the woman
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Chizzy20(f): 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hmm, d woman was irresponsible wat example is layin for her kids, bt i dnt support d man slappin his wife, he should ve waited for dem to get home den sort d issue out.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Movesz(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Wuuworld(m): 8:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
She go reach her parents house dt night and come back when her eyes are clear.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Glowstone(m): 8:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
you are a very observant person oo
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
Hmm, d woman was irresponsible wat example is layin for her kids, bt i dnt support d man slappin his wife, he should ve waited for dem to get home den sort d issue out.
Yh, samething I thought, guess he was pissed about his kids seeing their mother that way
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
I am never in support of men laying their hands on their wives. But in this context, I think this woman deserved those two slaps that she received.

What woman in her right senses will risk the safety of her children in such manner.
She showed high levels of stupidity and irresponsibility and she deserved what she got.

Was he not the one that dropped her there? He should have known that his wife had a drinking problem. The slap won't help, cos she won't remember in the morning. She needs help
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wuuworld:
She go reach her parents house dt night and come back when her eyes are clear.
lol... Bros u harsh oo grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:

grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 8:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
dicefrost:

Was he not the one that dropped her there? He should have known that his wife had a drinking problem. The slap won't help, cos she won't remember in the morning. She needs help
he dropped her with her friends
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
My oga ronald4lif wetin u feel na??
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
If I was in his shoes?

I'll remove his shoes.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Chizzy20(f): 8:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
yemicoal:
Yh, samething I thought, guess he was pissed about his kids seeing their mother that way
yeah, dats y one nids to learn to control his/ her anger cos u myt do sumtyn u wouldnt even dream abt.
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Wuuworld(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
yemicoal:
lol... Bros u harsh oo grin
.Na she first harsh on the vodka..
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by mirexxx(f): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
who's gonna summarize it 4 me tongue
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by ronald4lif(m): 8:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
yemicoal:
My oga ronald4lif wetin u feel na??

I have to first of all admit that if I were in his shoes I will be so tempted to dash her a sleep, only God will help me not to. However, there's no justification in laying an arm on a woman, he would have simply driven her home and talk sense into her. Domestic abuse is a no no.

On the woman's part she didn't act like a mom and she's very irresponsible. I hope she doesn't influence her kids negatively with her bad habit.

But in saner climes, you hit a finger on your wife you're up for jail mehn, you can't even dare with your own kids.

The man should hope she doesn't end up getting rape in one of her drinking escapades
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by yemicoal(m): 8:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif on point bro, some women really tempt men into beating them, especially guys with bad temper
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by pwerrymansion(f): 8:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
[left][/left]Enegod's post got me laffing hysterically cheesy. In another news, there might be a rationale behind the womans intake of alcohol. The slap says it all. In life there's what we call cause and effect. Though am not in support of the womans actions
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
yemicoal:
well addictions are demons that the addicted has no control over....

its not about her not wanting to be responsible its about what has taken a hold of her
Re: What Would You Do If You Were In His Shoes?? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
yemicoal:
well addictions are demons that the addicted has no control over....

its not about her not wanting to be responsible its about what has taken a hold of her,for all you care the man may even be her reason for running to alcohol

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Male And Female Rejection Lines / Is It Right To Date A Girl Who Lives Next Door To You / What's The Significance Of Marriage Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.