Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,463 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:16 AM

Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe (1094 Views)

APC Conducted An Online Assessment Polls Of Their Performance (see Results) / Dino Melaye Shows Harley-Davidson Bike & Eats Fufu With Other People(pix) / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by Ikengawo: 10:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Hausa:
I support Goodluck Jonathan:
-Nothing
I support Buhari
-Nothing

Yoruba:
I support Goodluck Jonathan
-Nothing
I support Buhari
-Nothing

Igbo
-You're a tribalist
-You're doing so because of 'Azikiwe'
-You're doing so because of 'Ebele'
-You're politically irrelevant
-You can't see past ethnicity
-You will be killed in the North
-You're selling your chance to be president
-You'll never be president
-Ijaw will never support you

I support Buhari:
-You're a progressive
-You're better than other Igbos
-APC is sweeping the Southeast
-You're the only reasonable Igbo

Ijaw:
-Nothing
I support Buhari
-Nothing

6 Likes

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by edogirl2: 10:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Why do you guys go around painting yourselves as some kind of victim when that is clearly not the case. This is a terrible trait.

Yoruba supporters of APC are constantly called Northern/Hausa/Fulani slaves by mostly Igbo contributors and you pretend never to have seen that.

Why cant you guys take things on the chin, particularly when you are also protagonists.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by ArchEnemy(m): 10:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
edogirl2:
Why do you guys go around painting yourselves as some kind of victim when that is clearly not the case. This is a terrible trait.

Yoruba supporters of APC are constantly called Northern/Hausa/Fulani slaves by mostly Igbo contributors and you pretend never to have seen that.

Why cant you guys take things on the chin, particularly when you are also protagonists.
thank you o.

Pls give this lady a bottle of hollandia yoghurt.

11 Likes

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by Nobody: 11:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
The earlier you guys stop giving yourselves this funky bizarre feelings about yourselves, the better for you guys. The entire SS and SE registered voters is not even up to that of NW alone. And we rarely hear northerners bragging about it.
The problem with you people(igbos) is that; you give to much importance to yourselves whereas nobody gives two _fuck about you. Nobody is stoping or saying igbos shouldn't vote for Gej but you lots are always remaining us that you are all going to vote for Gej, like who give a _fuck?

I know a lot of my odua-brothers and sisters that will vote for Gej, but people rarely hear them making noise about it.

Igbos vote for gej/pdp, nobody is stoping you..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by jingh(f): 11:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Anoda product of broken condom

5 Likes

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by themilanway(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
jingh:
Anoda product of broken condom

Ouch!That hurt!I'm a bloody Igbo man,a proud one at that too,but i'm voting Buhari.

Qoute me,majority of the igbos that hell bent on voting Jonathan,are purely doing so on sentiment and tribalism.

Not even one of them can count on his fingers Jonathan's achievement as Governor of Bayelsa state let alone as President of Nigeria.

Ofcourse,expect them to mention a few refurbished locomotive trains and some free ferterlizers given to a handful of farmers.

5 Likes

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by tobechi20(m): 11:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
kastonkastrol:
The earlier you guys stop giving yourselves this funky bizarre feelings about yourselves, the better for you guys. The entire SS and SE registered voters is not even up to that of NW alone. And we rarely hear northerners bragging about it.
The problem with you people(igbos) is that; you give to much importance to yourselves whereas nobody gives two _fuck about you. Nobody is stoping or saying igbos shouldn't vote for Gej but you lots are always remaining us that you are all going to vote for Gej, like who give a _fuck?

I know a lot of my odua-brothers and sisters that will vote for Gej, but people rarely hear them making noise about it.

Igbos vote for gej/pdp, nobody is stoping you..

truth
but there are over 1million ibos in kaaduna, u cant find upto 100 thousand fulani in abia,

2 Likes

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by Hardetayour: 12:06am On Feb 26, 2015
tobechi20:

truth
but there are over 1million ibos in kaaduna, u cant find upto 100 thousand fulani in abia,
Hahahahahahaha. 1 million Ibos in Kaduna? Nigger is a clown. So if they're 1 million Ibos in Kaduna, what's remaining in the south East?
Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by Nobody: 12:14am On Feb 26, 2015
Bitching all the time. . . . . What kind of people are these ?

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by Rilikoko(m): 4:32am On Feb 26, 2015
I see Igbos as d crooked wood dat disrupts d fire,all their plans is to destroy and run dis country down by supporting a bad govt to do d job.Majority of dem knows Gej has performed woefully and cannot lead dis country to greater heights but they support him because of d sentiments above.Nobody is saying u shouldn't love ur kinsman but when ur kinsman falls below expectation u should be bold enough to tell him! D yorubas were d greatest critics of Obj's govt,we never supported him in 1999 and he rigged his way in 2003 to avoid another disgrace in his homefront.In 2011 d yorubas gave Gej a chance by voting him in massively,but now we have decided to shift our support because of Gej low performance.
So d Igbos can vote/support whosoever they like,but please leave d other tribes alone in your 'blind love' cos we know what we want!

3 Likes

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by Ikengawo: 4:37am On Feb 26, 2015
Rilikoko:
I see Igbos as d crooked wood dat disrupts d fire,all their plans is to destroy and run dis country down by supporting a bad govt to do d job.Majority of dem knows Gej has performed woefully and cannot lead dis country to greater heights but they support him because of d sentiments above.Nobody is saying u shouldn't love ur kinsman but when ur kinsman falls below expectation u should be bold enough to tell him! D yorubas were d greatest critics of Obj's govt,we never supported him in 1999 and he rigged his way in 2003 to avoid another disgrace in his homefront.In 2011 d yorubas gave Gej a chance by voting him in massively,but now we have decided to shift our support because of Gej low performance.
So d Igbos can vote/support whosoever they like,but please leave d other tribes alone in your 'blind love' cos we know what we want!

LOL at GEJ being my kinsman
LOL at d yorubas were d greatest critics of d obasanjo government.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by Rawani: 4:38am On Feb 26, 2015
tobechi20:

truth

Where's the space? You cannot give what you don't have.

4 Likes

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by agabusta: 5:39am On Feb 26, 2015
Ikengawo or whatever you call yourself, why not face your politicking for GEJ squarely and stop opening silly threads that will make people to be talking anyhow about your tribe?

Is it that you only find joy and happiness in tribal issues?

If one studies Nairaland political section, one will see that tribalism is on a gradual descent with pure political issues taking central stage i.e. APC vs PDP.

But chronic tribalists like the OP is so much psyched up about the 'Us vs Them' that he does not even want that.

All he wants is tribal acrimony.

What all these trashy threads does is to foster tribal acrimony. There is no way you won't expose your tribe to bashing on such a thread and other tribes will get bashed in return.

So in essence, you are just an evil entity seeking to sustain the hate tempo by creating this type of thread.

7 Likes

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by Scatterboss(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2015
edogirl2:

God bless you. They call Amaechi traitor, while Rochas is now efulefu or whatever. They are just hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by jingh(f): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2015
What more can i say
themilanway:

Ouch!That hurt!I'm a bloody Igbo man,a proud one at that too,but i'm voting Buhari.

Qoute me,majority of the igbos that hell bent on voting Jonathan,are purely doing so on sentiment and tribalism.

Not even one of them can count on his fingers Jonathan's achievement as Governor of Bayelsa state let alone as President of Nigeria.

Ofcourse,expect them to mention a few refurbished locomotive trains and some free ferterlizers given to a handful of farmers.
Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by vicadex07(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2015
Lol...I can see that the fool ikengawo has been severely dealt with on his thread. No need for me to add my contributions.
grin

1 Like

Re: Apc's Assessment Other People's Opinions By Tribe by GenIgrigi: 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ikengawo:
Hausa:
-Nothing
I support Buhari
-Nothing

Yoruba:
-Nothing
I support Buhari
-Nothing

Igbo
-You're a tribalist
-You're doing so because of 'Azikiwe'
-You're doing so because of 'Ebele'
-You're politically irrelevant
-You can't see past ethnicity
-You will be killed in the North
-You're selling your chance to be president
-You'll never be president
-Ijaw will never support you

I support Buhari:
-You're a progressive
-You're better than other Igbos
-APC is sweeping the Southeast
-You're the only reasonable Igbo

Ijaw:
-Nothing
I support Buhari
-Nothing

**grins** You have studied Nigerians(especially yorubas) and their thought-process and once again they did not disappoint us on this thread. Their cries and hues on this thread confirms your assertion on their warped logic. **LOLS**

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of You Know This Chewable Gum And Shoe(photo) / Jonathan Not Sincere About Confab Report – S’west APC / Apc Chieftain In Osun State Yinka Adeojo Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.