Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (64127 Views)

Imo State Farmers And Intending Farmers / 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:29pm On Apr 21, 2015
Height of a plantain does not mean that its an improved variety or that it will produce a bigger bunch.
The height help in knowing the variety of that particular plantain.
Producing Bigger bunch boils down majorly to good management and experience

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:24pm On Apr 21, 2015
Plantain all the the way....Do it
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:47am On Apr 22, 2015
Make money with with plantain farming business....its highly profitable

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2015
Read,Get the infos and act on them.
Then you can be guarantee a huge success in plantain business
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:22am On Apr 23, 2015
Reward of plantain farming business far outweigh the risks involved.
If you are able to manage the risks and challenges very well,you are on your way to successful and profitable season.

Check my thread to see how you can overcome these challenges and eradicate the risks involved in plantain farming business.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:39am On Apr 23, 2015
Watch out for the 3 reasons to venture into plantain farming business.

...stay tuned
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by favouredstar08: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2015
Following
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2015
Firstly,the economy will have to depend on agriculture for its survival as oil price drops.

Plantain is such a crop that can perpetuate itself for decades through suckers.
It saves you the stress,effort and money in starting cultivation of another crop after the end of the harvest season for the previous crop planted.

The farmland where Melon,cucumber,corn is cultivated this season will be needed to be retilled and reploughed the next season after the harvest of the crops increasing stress and efforts involved in production and also the cash involved.

stay connected for more

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:51am On Apr 24, 2015
Plantain is less risky compare to other crops and not subjected to price flunctuation in the market.

All risk involved in the business can be managed with adequate knowledge and experience.

This is one of the advantages plantain have over other crops.

Do plantain business...its profitable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:32pm On Apr 24, 2015
favouredstar08:
Following
thanks for following.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Another reason you should venture into plantain business is that it gives you continuous flow of cash every year.
This is very good for the working class as it gives the advantage of not relying only on your earned income(salary) which might cease or be reduced due to prevailing economic situatuon.
If you also want to venture into agribusiness,you can start with plantain business as its very profitable.

Stay connected to the source of latest info in the world of plantain.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Get all the services to kickstart your plantain business FREE including useful advise and consultancy.
Call me and let me tell you how to have a great headstart and take your plantain farming business to the next level.
You will be glad you did.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2015
grin
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2015
Its time to diversify your source of income.
Plantain farming business gives passive income for more than a decade.
Start plantain business.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
The population is set to double by 2020.
How will the populace survive and economy grow if there are little % of agro-preneurs?
How will wealth be generated from the burgeoning population?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2015
All road leads to my plantain farm ready for harvesting

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Plantain business can generate cash for you years which will have achieve your long term goal of making money and also it can be intercroped with short term crop of 3months or less to make money before the plantain mature.
Plantain farming is the best to achieve both short and long term goal of making money in the business of agriculture.
...Do plantain

I hope this thread will help you to know what you dont know and what you are yet to discover.
For clarity or question/s,you can call me or post it on this thread
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2015
Someone once ask me why i am so passionate about plantain farming business.
My response was this "Plantain gives a lot of leverage that other crops can.not give"
Plantain generate all year cash flow
Plantain can.be intercrop with a varieties of crops
Plantain saves you lot of stress of recultivating the land after the end of season and cost of management

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
Make hay while the sunshine....your best time to venture into plantain business.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:47am On Apr 30, 2015
Vision and determination are 2 ingredient you cannot do without in agribusiness
#Success through determination
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
First "LEARN" and then you can remove the "L"
Read and digest this thread and see your agricbusiness profit skyrocket.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
A good healthy plantain does not need staking.
Get healthy planting materials for plantain production

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25am On May 01, 2015
Noble farm wrote: With the way rain is going now, is it still advisable to plant plantain this year considering d prediction rain no gonna fall much dis year
My Repy: The strategy is to dig well or borehole depending on your financiaI capacity for irrigation purpose
I will state some of the reasons why you should cultivate more this year.

1.You will have advantage of selling at a higher price as food prices will be on the high side this year as a result of low supply in the market.

2.This season is an opportunity to make more money from crop like watermelon as it requires low volume of water for cultivation

Intercrop your plantain with short term crop like watermelon.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 3:01pm On May 01, 2015
The best long term crop to cultivate is plantain, More cash every year as more suckers are produced Plantain farm can last for decades without tilling the soil. etc.
Do plantain
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:57pm On May 01, 2015
Be focused!!!
Do plantain.

I have met lot of people who want to venture into agribusiness but want to be jack of all trade,they want to start poultry,at the same time start plantain,start rabitary,snailry,etc and at the end of the day lose their investment.

Never fall into that trap....you cant make profit in this business doing everything at the same time.

When you have been successful in a particular area,you can.diversify but not doing all at the same time.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:59pm On May 01, 2015
smiley
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:55am On May 02, 2015
I will like to entertain more questions on this thread.
Let me know whats going on on your plantain farm,challenges you are facing,and will be willing to tell you whats needed to be done to overcome them.

...Get in touch now
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2015
I was asked a serious funny question today by a nairalander "if i pay money into your account for suckers,are you sure you will deliver it?"

If i have been collecting money and not supply,i trust nairalanders would have come up to say such on this forum.
Or is there anyone that pay into my account that i didnot supply suckers to?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:08am On May 03, 2015
Happy sunday people!!!
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:23pm On May 03, 2015
The joy that fills my heart cannot be quantified when i see people starting and making money from plantain through my professional guidance.

awoniysunmonu,and iamty.

People! the plantain business is highly profitable
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:28pm On May 03, 2015
Do plantain...create wealth
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:17am On May 04, 2015
You must learn the rope of agribusiness before you can earn.
Read and learn from this thread to make headway in the business.or contact me if you want to ask any questions.
It was written from my years of experience and you too can.make much more money than i do by reading and gaining insight into the business
Agribusiness is highly lucrative!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) / Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.