Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,672 members, 7,892,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:10 PM

A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers (64295 Views)

Imo State Farmers And Intending Farmers / 80 Acres Of Land Basically For Plantain Available For Cultivation In Ogbomoso / Hidden Truths About Plantain Farming Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:05pm On May 04, 2015
Johnnyessence:
in some part in oyo state an acre is cost 60k then proceed to clearing after clearing proceed to getting d bunch suckers.
Its being a while.
Yes,cost of land is a small percentage compare to sucker procurement cost, cost of transportation e.t.c which take over 70% of the resources
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:30am On May 05, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2015
You dont need to have millions of naira before starting the business of agriculture.
What you need are tons of creative ideas,determination, hardwork and you are bound to succeeed.
#Goforyourdreams
Do plantain

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:56pm On May 06, 2015
Most challenges in agribusiness can be surmounted by seeking out mentors and professional guidance.
#mypersonalwayofsolvingchallenges
Have a mentor
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:28am On May 07, 2015
The best decision you can make is to start plantain business as the season starts to generate income for yourself.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 1:14pm On May 07, 2015
Plantain farming- The best way to print your own money for 25years. Venture into it...it pays
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:03pm On May 07, 2015
I am using this medium to encourage agro-preneurs and would-be agro-preneurs to always make cost-profit analysis for any agribusiness you are venturing into.
This will not only help you know what you will be spending and what you will be expecting as your income but will help you track your expenses and stick with it.

I cannot overestimate its importance,it will determine whether you will succeed or not in any agribusiness.

I receive a call last week from someone (non-nairalander) who I had advised to write down the cost-profit analysis before embarking on plantain venture but ignored my advice,Now calling to tell me how he made loss in the business.

People!!! I am writing this to let you learn from other people's experience so you won't make that mistake again.

If you don't know how to go about knowing your expected cost and profit,you can call me to put you through.
My lines are not busy,they are open 24/7
I can't overstated this important aspect,its most important before starting out.

Agriculture is no longer agriculture but a real business so you need to take it as a real business.
Goodnight.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 11:37am On May 08, 2015
Becoming a millionaire is easy in plantain business
Imagine you harvesting 10,000 plantain bunches sold at least #500/bunch
Do the remaining math yourself.
BUT to get that,knowledge is required and probably leveraging on the experience of a professional for your success.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Johnnyessence(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:
Becoming a millionaire is easy in plantain business
Imagine you harvesting 10,000 plantain bunches sold at least #500/bunch
Do the remaining math yourself.
BUT to get that,knowledge is required and probably leveraging on the experience of a professional for your success.
@ bro lesgup pls are we going to get d 10,000 bunches from an acre niii bro need ur reply sir thanks. and also bro lesgup i heard they do sell dozen of bunches so pls still need some tutorials sir pls let us talk on whatsapp need to discuss some important info with u sir it's urgent thanks.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:37pm On May 08, 2015
Johnnyessence:
@ bro lesgup pls are we going to get d 10,000 bunches from an acre niii bro need ur reply sir thanks. and also bro lesgup i heard they do sell dozen of bunches so pls still need some tutorials sir pls let us talk on whatsapp need to discuss some important info with u sir it's urgent thanks.
Ok.
You can only get 1,000 bunches from 1acre.
You can always ping me on whatsapp anytime.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:59am On May 09, 2015
jjbest123:
I have sent a mail,yet to get a reply,Kudos
OK
I will check it and get back to you
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:53am On May 09, 2015
One of the risk involved in plantain business is inadequate knowledge because the production technology for plantain keep evolving and you have to be abreast of happenings in the plantain industry.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:24pm On May 10, 2015
coolrose:
@Lesgunigeria, I just had a conversation with you. Thanks so much for boosting my confidence about plantain farming.
You are welcome...God bless you.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:28pm On May 10, 2015
You cant get it wrong with plantain farming business.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Recs(m): 10:12pm On May 10, 2015
ORGANIC PLUS FERTILIZER (water Soluble)

Property and General Advantages:

The product which contains multiple small molecules of amino acids, peptides, chelates and their chelates with trace elements is a kind of natural NUTRITIONS for plants. It is non-poisonous, non-toxic and safe for the environment, which provides plants (vegetables, fruit trees, flowers and crops, e.t.c) with various nutrients.

Benefits:

Promotes the growth of plant roots, stems and leaves.
Improves the quality and flavor of the harvestable parts of crops significantly.
Enhances the drought resistance, infertility resistance, diseases and insect pests resistance of plants.
Helps the seeds germinate faster and stronger.
Improves soil structure and enhances the bioactivity of the soil.

Shelf Life: 24 Months
Suggested Use: Dilute into 1:1000 solution
Caution: Keep at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight. Keep out of reach of children.
Endorsed by Nanjing Green Sky Biotechnology co., LTD

For SALES ORDERS & Business Opportunity, please contact:

Mr. Recs Olamide (www.greenworld.com.ng/fertilizer)
Suite 215 B, DBM Plaza,
Wuse, Zone 1, Abuja.
08139156051 or 07054301521
Green World Website for Products.
http://greenworldhealthcare.
http://greenworldfctabuja..com/
http://greenworldhealthcar..com

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:06am On May 11, 2015
Nice one.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by RehobothFarms: 8:20am On May 11, 2015
I am looking for a Farm Manager to oversee the establishment and running of a small Integrated Farm venture in the outskirt of Ibadan (Around CRIN).
Practical experienced in animal husbandry (Livestock Cow & Goat) and Plantain cultivation is required.
You don’t need a degree in Agriculture, all I’m after is your HONESTY, experience, passion and Zeal.

Only serious minded individuals should contact me: rehobothcattleranch@yahoo.com
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:21pm On May 11, 2015
Great
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:01pm On May 12, 2015
Its only the wise that join the plantain business movement.....its the way to agribusiness prosperity.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 5:12pm On May 12, 2015
bawelat:
i av sent u an email sir.
please resend it.i am yet to see it.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2015
dapee:
Rain is the issue now oh. Praying and fasting for rain smiley
But rain have started,where is your farm location?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by bawelat: 8:33am On May 13, 2015
Lesgupnigeria:

please resend it.i am yet to see it.
I av done that sir,the mail is from bawelat2@gmail.com thanks.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by dapee(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2015
My farm is located at Kobape area in Ogun State. Rain falls just like once in a week over there.
Lesgupnigeria:

But rain have started,where is your farm location?
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2015
bawelat:
I av done that sir,the mail is from bawelat2@gmail.com thanks.
OK.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:26pm On May 13, 2015
dapee:
My farm is located at Kobape area in Ogun State. Rain falls just like once in a week over there.
Be patient
You will soon start experiencing rain

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 8:27pm On May 13, 2015
At a farm who makes use of Sprinkler irrigation.
Although its not advisable for plantain farmers because of so many factors which I will shed more light later on but suitable for watermelon, and other short term crop especially in the dry season.

Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2015
For guaranteed cool cash throughout the year,Plantain business is the way to go.

Plantain farm can last for decades if well managed meaning that you are ensured of money whether you go to farm or not

Do plantain...you can never go wrong with the business.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 6:32pm On May 14, 2015
For guaranteed cool cash throughout the year,Plantain business is the way to go. Plantain farm can last for decades if well managed meaning that you are ensured of money whether you go to farm or not Do plantain...you can never go wrong with the business.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:22am On May 15, 2015
Do plantain...the money making machine.
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 2:09pm On May 16, 2015
Take decisive,massive steps to achieve success in your agribusiness.
Dream comes through by acting and doing and not sitting down and hoping that wealth and money will flow to you.

Do plantain....guaranteed way to riches
Re: A Must Read For Plantain Farmers And Intending Farmers by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:49pm On May 16, 2015
It will be a big lie if I say plantain business is not profitable
Plantain is the best agribusiness you can venture into with less risk and highest return on investment.
Its not like animal business or any agribusiness that can wipe out your investment within hours
Its resistant to fire,it re produce itself with no replanting of suckers thereby reducing labour cost,miscell. Cost and increasing return on investment on the long run

You can never go wrong with plantain business.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

How To Start Pig Farm Business In Nigeria / The Biggest Rice Pyramids In Africa, Built With 1M Bags Of Rice (Pictures) / Fulani Herdsmen Burn A Man's Farm In Ekiti After Being Warned (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.