Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,460 members, 7,964,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:41 PM

NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi (19656 Views)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / NFF ‘offered’ Renard $100,000 For Oliseh’s Job / Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by hardbody: 3:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
kobonaire:
[b]7. MUST TELL NFF BEFORE ACCEPTING GIFTS FROM COMPANIES, INDIVIDUALS .[/b]Everyone wants a share of the pie ...

This is the in thing in good corporate governance. You are not supposed to make secret profits and you should declare gifts coming to you by dint of your office. If this is part of what he is complaining about then he does not know that the world has moved on in corporate best practices.

2 Likes

Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by denedene(m): 3:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
keshi stop whining n quit... shuu! is that a hard thing to do? undecided

1 Like

Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by greall12(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Sir u are very funny. grin grin grin

Austindark:
5 million??

at least slave dey go message for him master, wetin u don do for Nigeria?
common afcon we noh go because of u?

better pray make gej remain president o cos I noh sure say buhari like football. besides him don old, so no energy for recreation again..

1 Like

Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by greall12(m): 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Welcome to Nairaland.

Ericmore43:
Am new here let me hold my comment.
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by kennyok(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
im listening to T.B jake now msg title'let it go',,saying if your frds walks away you let it go,,if you love someone and he or she dsnt love you, let it go and to keshi if the contract giving to you is for slaves wat do u do ' let it gooooooo'
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by greall12(m): 3:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
We also want change in Super eagles, Mr Keshi we don't want u again...
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by babamadiba(m): 4:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
james669:
When has a 5 million Naira contract become a slave contract in Nigeria

Is Wizkid Arrogant or Envied?
SOURCE: http://www.e reporter.com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/3591-is-wizkid-arrogant-or-envied
guy cool down! When he said slave contract, he does not actually mean the money but the conditions that followed.
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by Chybuykem(m): 4:07pm On Mar 01, 2015
The player that did the magic for Keshi at S/A was dumped by the same Keshi.....I think he deserve similar treatment!
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by MrALIVE: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
The same way some Nigerians want GEJ who is a failure to continue in office is the same way some people want this keshi of a failure to continue#CHANGE#
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by kingGoldust(m): 4:31pm On Mar 01, 2015
OYIBN:
ln addition to the terms you stated, Keshi must also take instructions from several persons and committee's. Amodu is one of them. Keshi must sign Code of Conduct. NFF can unilaterally terminate the contract anytime they feel he is in breach. NFF can hire technical adviser anytime they feel it necessary. NFF are a bunch of jokers. Although Keshi is yet to get another job he has since moved on. Let them hire a foreign technical adviser and give him the same conditions they are giving Keshi. Alternatively they can re-engage Amodu and Chukwu and let us see how far they will go. NFF's honeymoon will soon be over whenever they hire a coach that cannot match or surpass Keshi's achievements. Nigeria is the only African country that does not have a coach at the Senior level. NFF still playing the dirty politics that ensured we did not qualify for the last Nations Cup.

Who ask you to put your own
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by toblosky(m): 4:32pm On Mar 01, 2015
keshi go get another job
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by vigasimple(m): 4:36pm On Mar 01, 2015
With all due respect to Keshi. We love you for what you have done for us in the past.

But you and your team performances in the last few years are not better than a 'slave performance'

Actually, you do not deserve a contract at all.
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by lahome: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2015
Austindark:
5 million??

at least slave dey go message for him master, wetin u don do for Nigeria?
common afcon we noh go because of u?

better pray make gej remain president o cos I noh sure say buhari like football. besides him don old, so no energy for recreation again..

Its not too late, you can take job
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by micrep3030(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Too fake indeed
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by lovat(m): 6:01pm On Mar 01, 2015
VENTY0:
NIGERIA sad
just Nigeria, haba I can see ban hovering around you this march
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by kobonaire(m): 6:43pm On Mar 01, 2015
hardbody:

This is the in thing in good corporate governance. You are not supposed to make secret profits and you should declare gifts coming to you by dint of your office. If this is part of what he is complaining about then he does not know that the world has moved on in corporate best practices.
you make an excellent point, though given how corrupt the NFF is, I very much doubt that their intention is transparency or do you?
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Spidermon:

If I bring my weight down on you this sporocyst, you will probably delete this account.

undecided

Go and eat...
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by Spidermon: 6:57pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kizmarty:

undecided

Go and eat...

Guy, you probably need the food more than I do. Even with your clothes, backpack and Jesus piece, I doubt if you weigh up to 50kg.
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
Spidermon:

Guy, you probably need the food more than I do. Even with your clothes, backpack and Jesus piece, I doubt if you weigh up to 50kg.

grin

Now I see what you have problem with.
Sorry I'm too big for your type

Make sure you get something to eat before midnight.. I doubt you'll survive a minute.
Aurevoire
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by Spidermon: 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2015
Kizmarty:

grin

Now I see what you have problem with.
Sorry I'm too big for your type

Make sure you get something to eat before midnight.. I doubt you'll survive a minute.
Aurevoire

Batty boy, I won't let you off that easy. Next time, you won't just see someone's post and quote just because you feel like.
Next time you see my moniker on any thread, just leave the thread, log out, drop your phone and pick race you this anorexic idiot.
If you are diced and hacked into pieces, I doubt if you will fill a polythene bag.
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by iwatchandlisten(m): 7:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
ogawisdom:
Keshi dt south Africa n burkina faso rejected he doesn't worth another contract n hw else can nff tell him. tongue

Keshi shld ve been fired for failin to qualify for afcon 2015 but gej n david mark dey back him. Naija n I'm (ima mmadu)

You can't fire somebody you didn't employ...Keshi's contract lapsed after the World Cup and not was renewed and another coach was not engaged. When Afcon qualifiers started NFF appealed to Keshi to help without offering him a contract. Meantime there were some interests within the NFF that were determined that he must not get new contract.... How can a football team achieve success in such environment of uncertainty? No self-respecting coach will accept such terms by the NFF, I think?
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by ogawisdom(m): 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
iwatchandlisten:

You can't fire somebody you didn't employ...Keshi's contract lapsed after the World Cup and not was renewed and another coach was not engaged. When Afcon qualifiers started NFF appealed to Keshi to help without offering him a contract. Meantime there were some interests within the NFF that were determined that he must not get new contract.... How can a football team achieve success in such environment of uncertainty? No self-respecting coach will accept such terms by the NFF, I think?

If keshi is nt miles away frm a good coach he shld ve been engaged by another african country by nw. He is nt good enough for naija at this point in time, he shld go n rest

1 Like

Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by hardbody: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
kobonaire:
you make an excellent point, though given how corrupt the NFF is, I very much doubt that their intention is transparency or do you?

I have no way of knowing their intentions bro or do u?
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by kobonaire(m): 8:21pm On Mar 01, 2015
hardbody:

I have no way of knowing their intentions bro or do u?
yes there are all thieves, I was not born yesterday, please wake up and smell the roses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast - Player Rating / Sure Banker Games / George Weah Backs Super Eagles To Win 2018 Russia World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.