Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,488 members, 7,898,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi (19581 Views)

Stephen Keshi Is Dead / NFF ‘offered’ Renard $100,000 For Oliseh’s Job / Stephen Keshi Cry Out: I Have Been Offered A "Slave Contract" By NFF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by dinggle: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
We recycle politicians and now coaches.
Keshi simply does not deserve a contract. He failed in his previous assignment and he wants to repeat? by failing in his assignment he shot himself in the foot, that is the reason countries like Bukina faso, E.Guinea are not thinking twice about him. In a country of over 170 million people, someone else should be given the opportunity. He called it a slave contract why not do the honorable thing our recycled politicians will never do! reject it, move on and hold his head high?
By his actions he is a bad example to coaches in Nigeria. I believe Oliseh, Siasia, Amunike should be given the opportunity. I don't approve of a foreign coach but if that will make Keshi sack himself I support it 100%. He should not only report to the technical director but also report to the team captain.

Keshi your contract is not a slave contract but a contract to sack yourself. Its an opportunity for your to set an example for your kids. What should they do, if they find themselves with a "a slave contract" years from now??

1. Cry in public and bite the bone?
2. Do the honorable thing and keep their dignity?
3. Bully NFF officials, tell them you are from the president and seating on their promotion ( The Obanikoro /PDP way )?
4. Rent e-crowd to say "Keshi till Nigeria gets 24 hrs light"?
5. Say NFF officials don't have school SAT?
6. Tell Nigerians "not qualifying for nations cup is not failure" / "stealing is not corruption".

2 Likes

Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by AOB1963: 9:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
People, Keshi is not the problem. Only today our U17 proved that we have an incompetent FA. The same way they were embarrassed by Guinea and SA is the same way our U20 will be embarrassed in Senegal. Poor preparation, poor planning, poor technical and logistical support from an incompetent FA.
Pinnick is visiting parents of likely players for Super Eagles in London at the time his U17 is playing a continental tournament in Niger. Yet the sad press and football commentators do not see that this is irresponsible. When last did they check on current Super Eagles players? Meanwhile the Ghana U20 is on a training camp in Turkey, our own team camping in Gambia has just been cancelled. In 2013 our U17 spent time camping in Dubai before the CAF tournament. What is the reason for the shoddy preparation this time?
When you read comments from Nigerian football followers, I really worry for Nigeria. As of today, no other Nigerian coach dead or alive has Stephen Keshi's record and achievements with the Super Eagles. He has every reason to be proud. Folks hate him because he is own man and that is really sad.
Presently, Nigeria has just average senior players, no Nigerian player plays regular 1st team for any top European side. Period!! Yet Keshi and his team got these average players to the last 16 of the World Cup and won the 2013 Nations Cup with them.
The guy is not just a national hero, he is an asset. He will remain the National Coach not just because he is qualified, you will struggle to get a coach with his record for the package he is on. The Government know this and they have made it clear to the NFF.

1 Like

Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by mpowa(m): 9:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
This guy and media sha! Just tell them you can't take it, shikena! Na by force?

Don't even understand why they're renewing ur contract in the 1st place.
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by Mancity26(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2015
Austindark:
5 million??

at least slave dey go message for him master, wetin u don do for Nigeria?
common afcon we noh go because of u?

better pray make gej remain president o cos I noh sure say buhari like football. besides him don old, so no energy for recreation again..
u make me laf....he say buhari no get energy again
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by owobokiri(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
If Nigeria was a sane country, the technical crew and team that won the nations cup would have been the same for the next 5yrs...

You know, I don't understand the reason for unbundling the group that won the nations cup, it makes no sense.
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by owobokiri(m): 11:34pm On Mar 01, 2015
dinggle:
We recycle politicians and now coaches.
Keshi simply does not deserve a contract. He failed in his previous assignment and he wants to repeat? by failing in his assignment he shot himself in the foot, that is the reason countries like Bukina faso, E.Guinea are not thinking twice about him. In a country of over 170 million people, someone else should be given the opportunity. He called it a slave contract why not do the honorable thing our recycled politicians will never do! reject it, move on and hold his head high?
By his actions he is a bad example to coaches in Nigeria. I believe Oliseh, Siasia, Amunike should be given the opportunity. I don't approve of a foreign coach but if that will make Keshi sack himself I support it 100%. He should not only report to the technical director but also report to the team captain.

Keshi your contract is not a slave contract but a contract to sack yourself. Its an opportunity for your to set an example for your kids. What should they do, if they find themselves with a "a slave contract" years from now??

1. Cry in public and bite the bone?
2. Do the honorable thing and keep their dignity?
3. Bully NFF officials, tell them you are from the president and seating on their promotion ( The Obanikoro /PDP way )?
4. Rent e-crowd to say "Keshi till Nigeria gets 24 hrs light"?
5. Say NFF officials don't have school SAT?
6. Tell Nigerians "not qualifying for nations cup is not failure" / "stealing is not corruption".

How did he fail in his previous stay? By winning the nations cup with a bunch of average players? Tell us the super eagles coach that did better than keshi within the same time frame. . Oyah. .
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by Zzyzxt(m): 6:38am On Mar 02, 2015
Kizmarty:

Ode buruku like you.

It goes beyond the price tag...what about him taking permissions before recieving gifts? He cant even take decisions without interferance undecided

His family is in usa...no time off and they can terminate his contract at will to his own detriment and their own benefit and even impose an adviser on him.

Guy use your head
I see no reason why my post affect your life is keshi your father?
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by mpowa(m): 7:02am On Mar 02, 2015
Kizmarty:

Ode buruku like you.

It goes beyond the price tag...what about him taking permissions before recieving gifts? He cant even take decisions without interferance undecided

His family is in usa...no time off and they can terminate his contract at will to his own detriment and their own benefit and even impose an adviser on him.

Guy use your head

And why can't he just see the hand writing on the wall that NFF are not exited about giving him the contract and walk away, that's the honourable thing to do.

if he's taking the contract then he should gladly take the conditions - a beggar have no choice, his credits has finished, he failed the last time out, he's no more the boss, therefore he can't bully the Nff around anymore, they're the once doing the bullying.
Re: NFF Offered Me A Slave Contract - Keshi by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 02, 2015
mpowa:

And why can't he just see the hand writing on the wall that NFF are not exited about giving him the contract and walk away, that's the honourable thing to do.

if he's taking the contract then he should gladly take the conditions - a beggar have no choice, his credits has finished, he failed the last time out, he's no more the boss, therefore he can't bully the Nff around anymore, they're the once doing the bullying.

Now you're making sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo Celebrates 41st Birthday Today / Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick / 2014 CAF African Women's Championship - Namibia 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.