Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,888 members, 7,872,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) (56149 Views)

One Word For Her (photo) / Share A Coke With Buhari? Tufiawa! / Nigerians Refuse To Share A Coke With Buhari (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
One hand I will share with both Ogbanje and Olosho. What a groove?
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by html14java(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Who gives a fvck what's written on the can? Leave wetin dem write for motor body, enter motor.
But not for ambulance

1 Like

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Missmossy(f): 8:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hahahaha i don't like witches one bit grin
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Euckybaby(f): 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
embarassedStill in search of my name but lo and behold i cant find it
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by 1stola: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
TrishaP:
Yes I will.

I really wont care about the name when I'm so tasty.
Tasty?
Lol!
I for like meet you o.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Pontaboki: 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
Employment is a disease.
1stola:
Am just here to shout:
#NeverAgain would Nigerians allow a
Useless
Clueless
Shoeless
Zoologist
so-called PhD holder
and a Terrorist rule us again.
#NeverAgain
#March4change
#March4Buhari&Osinbajo
GoodLOCK must go!!!
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by axeman10(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2015
That's the gift of coke to you all... It gives you the rare chance to have a taste of as many girls as possible - olosho, ogbanje, toyin, bekky, zainab, Chioma , etc.

Now you know...all girls TASTE alike!
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Godmother(f): 8:20pm On Feb 28, 2015
Coca Cola has gone made grin
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by gaburiel(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2015
I would

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by dseries(m): 8:27pm On Feb 28, 2015

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Mhizkel(f): 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Ofcos yes...wetin concern me wit ogbanje? Even tho na mami water, na to drink am join
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by LadyH(f): 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Tasty like roasted chicken or suya?
rotfl. Mean much??
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by LadyH(f): 8:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Euckybaby:
embarassedStill in search of my name but lo and behold i cant find it
eeyyaaa... tongue
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by jericco1(m): 8:50pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Tasty like roasted chicken or suya?
Lol
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2015
LadyH:
rotfl. Mean much??
Lol. Needed clarification.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Charles4075(m): 9:08pm On Feb 28, 2015
How about this?

1 Like

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by AmakaDNB(f): 9:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
Hahahaha
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by jerrymej(m): 9:29pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lol
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by ogdada: 9:33pm On Feb 28, 2015
Can you share a coke with shekau
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by lomaxbien(m): 9:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Found dis few days ago... grin

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 28, 2015
Depends on how you pronounce it. Ogbanje is a masculine name in Idomaland of Benue state. It denotatively mean "basin".
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by MrCork: 10:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
W3xy1:
which forest are you from? Savannah or rain forest??

....u been to London?.... Goat!!! (no oofennse) angry
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by roqrules04(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2015
grin

Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 28, 2015
-
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by TrishaP(f): 11:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
MuhdG:

Absolutely no offence.
But r u igbo by tribe?
No.
It had better not be about that typo error you are asking this question.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
temitemi1:
Coca-cola don dey finally running MAD grin grin grin
Guy, u murdered both pidgin and English... One step at a time now
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by stephenponti(m): 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2015
Blackett:
Who gives a fvck what's written on the can? Leave wetin dem write for motor body, enter motor.

The same can says "contents only".

No so u go enter motor wey dem write ambulance, they go just drop you for mortuary. grin
Blackett:

The same can says "contents only".

No so u go enter motor wey dem write ambulance, they go just drop you for mortuary.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by BoiledPlantain: 11:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
Mehnnn. .... that movie ehn
was on of ma favourite movies last year.
zicoraads:
The person that came up with the 'Share a Coke with...' campaign deserves a hefty pay rise. It's a lovely concept. I have bought a lot of plastic Coca Cola for my friends and colleagues at work because of this. If I see anyone with your name, am buying.

It reminds me of this movie I watched some time back...#Syrup.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by MarieSucre(f): 11:30pm On Feb 28, 2015
Nice. really creative.
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by Limerick: 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
do you know that if you post or comment your password in quote e.g "password" nairaland will automatically change it to stars....let me demonstrate...my password is **********
Re: Would You Share A Coke With Her? (Photo) by adahib: 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
This one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How The $1m In Soakaway Got There. (hilarious Photo) / The Adventures Of Rochas Okorocha, The Man Of The Year 2017, In Pictures / When You Get A Strong Beating From Your Opponent But Dont Want To Give Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.