Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,632 members, 7,944,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) - Technology Market (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) (142218 Views)

Great Deals Due To Lower Dollar Rate / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle... / 600 Dollars Amazon Gift Card For Sale At 210 Per Dollar Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (Go Down)

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by tonjeola(m): 9:42am On Jul 25, 2015
fashrola:

Next time i'll do that..... though I have a Stanbic IBTC MasterCard yet to be linked to my paypal sha....

If anything comes up I'll get it touch with you
Thx
ok. enjoy ur day
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by holuphisayor(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by cyif2003(m): 3:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
pls whats the exchange rate for stanbic for pounds?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by adamspee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
please anybody knows the minimum operating balance for dom acct. in Diamond bank, i know the opening balance is $100, i intend to open dom acct. with them because i can get two reference, i would have loved to open with fidelity because their minimum operating balance is about $20 but i can't get two reference. urgent pls.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by venturecap: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
adamspee:
please anybody knows the minimum operating balance for dom acct. in Diamond bank, i know the opening balance is $100, i intend to open dom acct. with them because i can get two reference, i would have loved to open with fidelity because their minimum operating balance is about $20 but i can't get two reference. urgent pls.

You can also use the diamond referees to open your Fidelity bank account, only that it will take longer for the bank to verify the referees
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by fashrola(m): 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
tonjeola:
why don't you contact me and i will help you @N205/$1, this would had saved you N25 on each $

Happy weekend!

Bros I need $100 for paypal transaction... how e go be?
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by coldspot: 6:23pm On Jul 25, 2015
From what I can see so far on this thread.
Stanbic has a good rate for dollar.
Does that apply to pounds too?

A quick response would be appreciated.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by aril: 7:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
I am thinking of opening stanbic bank acct and majority of peeps here are linking their account with PayPal to purchase things online. I actually want to pay for my ticket online, do some payment relating to school and payment for my accommodation. Since I will be paying in euros or dollars can someone please explain briefly what am to do such that I can save cost through the use of stanbic account. Will I be needing to get dollars outside and deposit into my stanbic acct. pls explain I don't no anything about it.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by tonjeola(m): 7:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
fashrola:

Bros I need $100 for paypal transaction... how e go be?
completed your order.thanks for the trust.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by fashrola(m): 7:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
tonjeola:
completed your order.thanks for the trust.

Thx I appreciate Ur swift action grin
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by sluvy4tune(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
aril:
I am thinking of opening stanbic bank acct and majority of peeps here are linking their account with PayPal to purchase things online. I actually want to pay for my ticket online, do some payment relating to school and payment for my accommodation. Since I will be paying in euros or dollars can someone please explain briefly what am to do such that I can save cost through the use of stanbic account. Will I be needing to get dollars outside and deposit into my stanbic acct. pls explain I don't no anything about it.

Thanks in advance.

No you don't need to get dollars outside, just provide proof of admission, walk into any bank (depends on which bank the rate is good for you, u must have an account with them too) tell them you want to do Form A transfer. With money in your Naira account, it will be transfered to the school account without stress
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by tonjeola(m): 8:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
fashrola:

Thx I appreciate Ur swift action grin
u welcome
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by aril: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
sluvy4tune:

No you don't need to get dollars outside, just provide proof of admission, walk into any bank (depends on which bank the rate is good for you, u must have an account with them too) tell them you want to do Form A transfer. With money in your Naira account, it will be transfered to the school account without stress

I appreciate you quick respond. What kind of acct must I open.. saving or current. Any assistance on how to do about the ticket. Like I saw a price on wakanow.com and i think the price is right for me, how do I pay with the current stanbic bank dollar rate. Since I will be paying in dollars how do I go about that. Any suggestions...

Thanks for your explanation.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by sluvy4tune(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
aril:

I appreciate you quick respond. What kind of acct must I open.. saving or current. Any assistance on how to do about the ticket. Like I saw a price on wakanow.com and i think the price is right for me, how do I pay with the current stanbic bank dollar rate. Since I will be paying in dollars how do I go about that. Any suggestions...

Thanks for your explanation.

Normal savings account can do the magic for you.

You can also credit naira into wakanow account and have ur ticket issued
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by aril: 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Normal savings account can do the magic for you.

You can also credit naira into wakanow account and have ur ticket issued

Thanks bro
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stanley08(m): 3:22am On Jul 26, 2015
Hey guys, I have started my youth service proper. And can't keep updating the first post. So instead of letting old values sit there, i decided to remove the update section of the post.

Thank you.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stuffyj(m): 4:55am On Jul 26, 2015
Stanley08:
Hey guys, I have started my youth service proper. And can't keep updating the first post. So instead of letting old values sit there, i decided to remove the update section of the post.

Thank you.
Dear Stanley, I think d update section is very important in ds thread; removing it is like cooking without salt which can make d import of this thread unimaginable. Creating little time for update is crucial because many people (including myself) find it essential as it's easy to just check b4 any transaction. Kindly reconsider it. Thank u.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by opeyemmmy(m): 6:04am On Jul 26, 2015
coldspot:
From what I can see so far on this thread.
Stanbic has a good rate for dollar.
Does that apply to pounds too?

A quick response would be appreciated.

Yes, it does. A friend bought some stuff on Asos during the week and was charged N320 for a Pound.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by fareeda1(f): 6:15am On Jul 26, 2015
what is the Fidelity dollar rate for today
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by chidekings(m): 7:07am On Jul 26, 2015
fareeda1:

Pls fidelity and diamond and sterling banks rate for normal online transactions
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Youngzedd(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2015
fareeda1:

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Mariesio: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Yes, it does. A friend bought some stuff on Asos during the week and was charged N320 for a Pound.

Wao #320/£ , Nigeria needs deliverance fast!!!
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by coldspot: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Thanks. Going to open a stanbic account ASAP
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by coldspot: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2015
Mariesio:

Tell GTB that charged me 352 last Wednesday
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Stuffyj(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2015
Pls guys, I hv a stanbic IBTC MasterCard and I want to purchase some goods on Aliexpress. Must I link my account with PayPal or I can use d card directly for d transaction; is there any difference in rates if I link my account wt PayPal compare to using MasterCard?
Urgent response (s) will be appreciated. Tnx
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by opeyemmmy(m): 9:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Mariesio:

That's cheap. Some banks charge as high as N355.

But really, this country needs more than deliverance.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by opeyemmmy(m): 9:21am On Jul 26, 2015
coldspot:

Thanks. Going to open a stanbic account ASAP
Welcome on board.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:28am On Jul 26, 2015
Stuffyj:
Pls guys, I hv a stanbic IBTC MasterCard and I want to purchase some goods on Aliexpress. Must I link my account with PayPal or I can use d card directly for d transaction; is there any difference in rates if I link my account wt PayPal compare to using MasterCard?
use it directly.. Aliexpress has alipay ....
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Youngzedd(m): 10:24am On Jul 26, 2015
Stuffyj:

When you want to chop on a site, there are things you need to check. One is payment methods.

1 Like

Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Eghosa1(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Stanley Buddy, its important to continue on the updates because its what makes us converge here. Discussions that veer off have only been enlightening ones as it hasn't really been different from currency, rates, cards. Do keep it up 'otondo'. grin

GTB as of today with MasterCard is 225 naira to a dollar.

Happy Sunday Y'all. God bless your week.
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Princeofilorin(m): 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eghosa1:
Stanley Buddy, its important to continue on the updates because its what makes us converge here. Discussions that veer off have only been enlightening ones as it hasn't really been different from currency, rates, cards. Do keep it up 'otondo'. grin

GTB as of today with MasterCard is 225 naira to a dollar.

Happy Sunday Y'all. God bless your week.

says who. I was charged alomost N251 last night. I no fit cry cry
Re: Monitoring Dollar Rate Ourselves (CLOSELY) by Eghosa1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
Princeofilorin:

says who. I was charged alomost N251 last night. I no fit cry cry

Ouch. With your MasterCard? I was charged 225 naira per USD with Mine (GTBANK) for a transaction on aliexpress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57)

EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / Which Brand Has The Best Air Conditioner? / **Shop/Ship Gadgets/Fashion from USA or Great Automobile Deals from Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.