Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,588 members, 7,944,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends (45953 Views)

Bello Rasak Olawale​​​ Competes With Don Jazzy, E Money And Others / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos / Chief Rasak Okoya Marks 76th Birthday In Style, Sade Okoya Turns Head (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by kevoh(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
With money Baba Okoya can shine his 32 like this grin all day. May we also live longer and have reasons to be happier than the way Baba is. cool By the way, too many painted dolls women in the pictures. angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
Ego di mma

1 Like

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Best758:
we don hear.
hardship + poverty + stupidity is a curse and diseases. May God liberate you
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by ipasco: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
But the man don die now, abi na belated somtin b ds?
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Joshuadon: 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Money!

HE NEEDS CHRIST TO CROWN IT ALL.....WITHOUT CHRST ALL Z VANITY.....BLESS YOU...............

1 Like

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Ilekeh(f): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
Lol wey all the rich old men for my area na? cry

Sex no go hard to please them.
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Ilekeh(f): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
bestestgirl:
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry
Some girls giving us bad name since the days of david and goliath

Lmao
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Icon4s(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
How does Shade feel Kissing this man?

2 Likes

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by landinfo: 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Na wa.....
These Old women no wan OLD again?
Sotey make up make up---Dencia Dencia Dencia
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Aroh48(m): 5:45pm On Mar 01, 2015
Na my wife be that oooo!I jst give the old man
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by 1stola: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Shio!
Girls and money...
And she's happy ridding her grandfather's penıs !
If money grows on trees, girls will marry monkeys.

5 Likes

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
vega84:
Is this man still a billionaire in this country?
I doubt oooo
I think multi millionaire will be ok
#vegatalks#
W.t.f
His real estate profile alone is worth Billions.

3 Likes

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by damrmd02(f): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy birthday to him..I will also be a trillionair soonest...Happy for u sir.http://e247mag.com/photos-rasak-akanni-okoya-75/[/quote]
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by fatjo(m): 5:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
Billionaire....in naira,dollar or yen?
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by kolaaderin: 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
vega84:
Is this man still a billionaire in this country?
I doubt oooo
I think multi millionaire will be ok
#vegatalks#

1% of properties in Lagos not just lagos but eyebrow area belongs to this man if u know what that means. He is a billionaire for life.

1 Like

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by moscobabs(m): 5:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
Is he not the same Thomas okoya?
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by orbis(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Why is the emphasis on the young wife he married. what about the iyawo who helped him build up his biz empire from the scratch , she has been sidelined. Really pathetic. Thank God I be man sha

4 Likes

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Tymax(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
The wife no even fine. She just yellow. Dazzall.

2 Likes

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by vokalguy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
What are the odds of his wife actually having a secret lover who she spends money on?

1 Like

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2015
I feel sick,been sweating profusely lately ever since i chat with that fine ghana girl
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by sexyjob(m): 5:58pm On Mar 01, 2015
AmakaDNB:
Ok.
But how come he doesnt attend the Billionaire's Club meeting?
Please, where do the meetings hold? I would like to attend.

3 Likes

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by EasyBundles(m): 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
Get exactly what u pay for on Etisalat Easy! data Bundles.. eg get 250mb for 250 naira etc
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by isan(m): 6:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
See dat small girl go marry his papa mate because of money

Ati kekere ni motin huzzle bi tomo 35 , emi ati poverty oni reason tafi fight , moni mola ti lowo moje ni mola ti shine , moni mio ni shogun owo mio je ni gbebo lo si shrine.

2 Likes

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by money121(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
iambest:
Join the great illuminati and experience tremendous growth in all aspect of your life, remember a decision can change your life forever. call_08140013736

satan punish u...

Seun and mod u no see am abi??

Oya ban dis guy now now.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
[size=18pt]SWEAT TOO MUCH
Visit Us[/size]
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by money121(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2015
1stola:
Shio!
Girls and money...
And she's happy ridding her grandfather's penıs !
If money grows on trees, girls will marry monkeys.

1 Like

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by tsdarkside(m): 6:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
chai.i don tira..soo,i can marry till i die..... grin grin grin

"and i say to myself,,what a wonderful woooooorld........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Dammyjohn(m): 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2015
celeron40:
I don't even know what to type sef.
Just type HBD.Simple!
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by AmakaDNB(f): 6:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
sexyjob:

Please, where do the meetings hold? I would like to attend.
Only your bank account can invite you. Keep on hustling. Just one day you receive the IV
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by tsdarkside(m): 6:19pm On Mar 01, 2015
you dont have to go to heaven to have 72 virgins..... grin grin grin

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA............
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by BarryX(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
It's well with these rich guys collecting our wives!
angry
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Dammyjohn(m): 6:20pm On Mar 01, 2015
Happy,happy,happy birthday to you-Celebrant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Wisdomly Response To A Fan On Instagram About Oba Okiolu's Statement / Imade Adeleke Graduates From Kindergarten, Davido Absent (Photos) / Teema Makamashi & Fati Muhammad In War Of Words Over Dino Melaye - Pressmanng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.