Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,226 members, 7,910,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:04 AM

Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends (45908 Views)

Bello Rasak Olawale​​​ Competes With Don Jazzy, E Money And Others / Bibi Bright Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Pantless And Braless Photos / Chief Rasak Okoya Marks 76th Birthday In Style, Sade Okoya Turns Head (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by jzdoberman: 9:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
hedonistic:

Even his massive estate opposite VGC alone is worth several billions, not to mention his mansion and high rise Okoya Towers luxury service apartment complex both in Ikoyi Crescent, and several other prime properties across the Island, Apapa, Ikeja, etc. You better recognise. He is a multi billionaire and would be until he dies.

I no no why u dey disturb urself to quote the above...u for just ask am whether na borno or adamawa state him base.

1 Like

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 01, 2015
CodeineJunkiee:

Why come at my mum? Clearly shows u lack home training. I dissed u, u should diss me not my mum.. Ewu Gambia. I'm quite sure ur mum tried aborting you but ur witch self just wouldn't die.

Quote me once more and experience bareness in all areas of ur life.. Fvcking dimwit!! angry
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Chai! my bad, I didn't know that you were one of the 21 million Nigerians. Sorry o, just go and take a nap, I'll wake you when cartoon network comes on.
If you are good, I promise you some extra codein, you hear? good boy
iberibe
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Pamcrest(f): 9:46pm On Mar 01, 2015
Op, this your title sef. Is that not his first wife Kuburat with him in d 1st pix during d toast? Shade is d youngest n reigning wife no doubt but mama Kuburat holds d aces. Shade knows this n so she kowtows appropriately otherwise......hmmmm
I'm glad to see d man celebrating in native wear rather than d ridiculous funky jeans+Tshirt Shade used to make him wear.
Happy bday sir. More grease....
My humble submission
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Joyekpen: 10:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
He should be mourning his brother who died last month. Why the celebration? No respect to his brother and extended people.
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by poiZon: 10:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
ShakurM:
Owo ni koko!

ME i want to be rich in such a way that if i see a cockroach in my house i will use bomb to kill it!
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
joyli:
TOP BILLIONAIRE, RASAK OKOYA CELEBRATES 75th BIRTHDAY WITH WIFE SHADE AND FRIENDS cool cool

http://e247mag.com/photos-rasak-akanni-okoya-75/

This young wife dey pray make the man die make she begin enjoy young pen.is. At least some of the property go definitely reach her hand. Mumu billionaire.
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Revolva(m): 12:28am On Mar 02, 2015
shade shade leave this old rich man dat cant satisfy you in bed come to me
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by 1stola: 1:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Krystalxxx:

You're just effing annoying. If it was a very young man that married a rich elderly woman now, you'll be crowing praises now. Men can be so hypocritical, are you guys angels either? Do u really think your gender is so clean , that you have the right to judge? Nonsense.
No offense princess.
It's just that most of you don't care.
BTW, are you an akokait?
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 1:45am On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:

No offense princess.
It's just that most of you don't care.
BTW, are you an akokait?

What's an akokait? I'm sure I'm not one........
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by 1stola: 1:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Krystalxxx:

What's an akokait? I'm sure I'm not one........
Studying or graduated from unilag...
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 02, 2015
1stola:

Studying or graduated from unilag...

Oh....sorry I'm not one.
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by 1stola: 1:53am On Mar 02, 2015
Krystalxxx:

Oh....sorry I'm not one.
Ok.
So, where are you? School
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Cholison(m): 3:37am On Mar 02, 2015
Did I hear grand daughter or wife. What a bondage on the altar of money.
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by akigbemaru: 5:52am On Mar 02, 2015
okoya thomas birthday
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Sanuzi(m): 6:09am On Mar 02, 2015
CONGRATS

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 02, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

ALL I SEE IS AN UGLY GOLD DIGGER FAKING LOVE TO HER GRAND FATHER'S MATE undecided

Next!!!!! angry

well gold digger or not, shes been loyal for almost ten years of marriage, if not more..sure u ve seen stories of those that married for love and ddnt even last a year or two. in my opinion i think shade got lucky.
besides how does marrying an elderly rich man make you a gold digger, its a norm here in northern nigeria, infact something of pride. older men are best of men , a happy marriage is better.....
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 02, 2015
Money is good. May God teach my hands to make money nd use it for the benefit of the world..

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

CONSIDER THESE TIPs BEFORE MAKING DATA PURCHASE so as not to fall for fraud.

No real data SME data seller would sell 1gig below 1200,  anyone campaigning below this price is a scammer, as not even father Christmas would sell at such price.

Apart from being an mtn customer care representative, I also sell sme data bundles . Every day I resolve sme data related issues ranging from  subscribers being unable to  browse, scams reports  and  deduction of airtime while browsing due to the nature of my Job.

I will declare the number I use for sme data share which is – 07061350125.  Every potential buyer should pls call mtn customer care and request that you wish to know if a particular data seller has sme bundle on the line he or she wishes to share from.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on  Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing and step by step configuration of all devices etc.

Regards.

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by teejah03(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2015
Is dis not titi abubakar....ha!!

See wah b******g can turn u to....

Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by rigchelle1000: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was about 8 gran working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12gran for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
----------------------------------------------------------
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Weah96: 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2015
Anna Nicole Smith all over again.
Re: Rasak Okoya Celebrates 75 Years Birthday With Wife Shade And Friends by Oiselenjakhian(m): 2:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello I am a web developer. My personal website is [url]trustondevcenary.com[/url] please visit my site and get in touch with me if you want a website.

In addition [url]afrogearclothing.com[/url] is a website that I designed for a client. Please visit it and subscribe by email to receive updates when we launch.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of P'square's First Car In Lagos / Seyi Shay On Beef: Tiwa Savage Attacked Me, Said I Will Not Have A Child (Audio) / Alexx Ekubo Dressed As General Chukwuemeka Ojukwu To 'Power Of 1' Movie Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.