Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

Men (married) And Mistress(es) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men (married) And Mistress(es) (973 Views)

Must I Befriend My Husband Mistress Before There Will Be Peace In My Home? / Dehinde Fernandez Mistress, Halima Buries Him In Belgium - Akinsco28 / Question For Married Men,married Women,ladies And Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men (married) And Mistress(es) by Monicaa: 1:38am On Jan 11, 2009
A friend of mine in his early 30's, married to a young beautiful woman, still goes around sleeping with other women, even trying to hit on me, so one day I asked him, since he's already married, what else is he looking for, even in me, that he can't see in his wife? His wife is in her mid twenties, still looking good. His reply "you are very beautiful n so is my wife but it's just the nature of men" undecided so I asked him why he got married if he still wanted to be chasing everything in skirts, flirting, he said wives are just for children, that maybe when he gets much older he would stop. He said sometimes those things help in his marriage. I asked him, when he decided to get married why didn't he marry the ones he goes around messing with, Why did he marry his wife? You hear most of them saying "How can I get married to this person" " I can f@#@ her but will never marry her but the other one is wife material" so if it's sex you are looking for why didn't you get married to any of them so you don't have to cheat? His reply it's the nature of men.

The other day he brought along his cousin. We went out to a baby shower, n I found out his cousin is also flirting around n all n I got to find out this so called cousin is 38. His wife is home, he's out there looking for who to hit. This baffles me undecided So my question is why get married even if the wife is sexy, everything a man would want in a woman, a man would still go outside even to uglier girls just for sex??

It got me thinking, no one forced you to get married, so why do it n still be hustling for other women outside?
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by tope2000(f): 1:47am On Jan 11, 2009
I dont think we'd ever know the answer to that question undecided
I guess some men are just sorry excuse to all male species lipsrsealed
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by spoilt(f): 1:49am On Jan 11, 2009
I dont blame the men, i blame the women who enable them. You really cant change a person with such views but you can stay the hell away from them. Rather Seek out those who have the virtues you desire.
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by tope2000(f): 1:52am On Jan 11, 2009
spoilt:

I don't blame the men, i blame the women who enable them. You really can't change a person with such views but you can stay the hell away from them. Rather Seek out those who have the virtues you desire.

What if the woman didnt know the guy is nasty piece of work?
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by HRhotness(f): 1:56am On Jan 11, 2009
spoilt:

I don't blame the men, i blame the women who enable them. You really can't change a person with such views but you can stay the hell away from them. Rather Seek out those who have the virtues you desire.

some women believe they will cure o change them, all d while letting themselves to be uses. . . it can happen and u dont even knw its happening till its too late
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by JJYOU: 1:59am On Jan 11, 2009
this is the problem with duplicating threads. 2 different sets of responce.

tope2000:

What if the woman didnt know the guy is nasty piece of work?
it shouldnt take long for any sensible woman to find out. some women are as bad as the men
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by tope2000(f): 2:07am On Jan 11, 2009
JJYOU:

this is the problem with duplicating threads. 2 different sets of responce.
it shouldnt take long for any sensible woman to find out. some women are as bad as the men

Oh some guys are really good at covering their tracks, i tell u.
They are like leonardo da vinci in that game lipsrsealed
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by JJYOU: 2:29am On Jan 11, 2009
tope2000:

Oh some guys are really good at covering their tracks, i tell u.
They are like leonardo da vinci in that game lipsrsealed
interesting. the women should up their game then. but like i always say some women are ugly rumour too.
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 11, 2009
L
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by LIMUEL(m): 5:47pm On Jan 11, 2009
Age has nothing to do with maturity. Marraige is for the mature minds.
Our ladies need to learn to read the signs, hear the unsaid understand body language.
A man that cheats during courtship wont stop when he gets married(except by divine intervention).
Real men dont play around.
Often times our ladies dont define their values and I am not surprised as a lot more married women now play around too
So it has become like unto a game
But for the singles please your destiny is in your hands
There are faithful men out there just open ur eyes
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by JustGood(m): 1:20pm On Jan 12, 2009
Silly man and stupid woman.

Idiotic people who have mortgaged peace away
Re: Men (married) And Mistress(es) by Busybody2(f): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2009
I agree with Chaircover and Limuel wink

(1) (Reply)

The Wedding Test / I Need Help Fast / New Incest Case Shocks Austrians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.