Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,990 members, 7,873,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 AM

Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card (4751 Views)

"Hope Uzodinma Infected My Wife With HIV-AIDS" - Godwin Ebubeagu Ekenulo / Osinbajo And His Wife With Adams Oshiomhole And Wife Today In Edo State(pic) / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by PhilMoane: 9:58am On Nov 04, 2010
This are the crimes that goes with " I must go abroad at all cost".

It isn't bad to travel out. But what for?

I have seen many people ruining their destiny for this do-or-die game.

I am careful not to be caught up in plans of some of my brothers where I am.

Not only that Nigerians are dreaded in this country, me I fear my own brothers as well.

Think we should have a re-think.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by redsun(m): 10:07am On Nov 04, 2010
Who could be more dreadful than oyinbo?Abegee,d greatest evil of nigeria lies in our leaders.they pepetually commits crimes against humanity and get away with it.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by dayokanu(m): 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2010
~Bluetooth:

And you want us to believe that the woman willingly accept to do such thing ? Haba !

You mean the man forced the woman to apply for Green card?
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by Beaf: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2010
redsun:

Who could be more dreadful than oyinbo?Abegee,d greatest evil of nigeria lies in our leaders.they pepetually commits crimes against humanity and get away with it.

You are funny. My worst experiences from fellow humans occurred abroad and it has always been from fellow Nigerians. Where white people have been involved, it has always been because they were brought in by fellow Nigerians. If I were to meet a desperate and immoral person like you tomorrow, I would cross the road.
At least half the population of Nigerians abroad either lack basic morals or are hard core criminals.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by TippyTop(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2010
ROSSIKE Wrote:
Nigeria is NOT a useless country. If some of you idiots put half as much effort into making a living in Nigeria as you do washing plates in America and driving taxis for 16 hours a day, you would not have a need to travel to America and sell your wife. Idiots. The same fool who thinks it's ''beneath him'' to drive a cab in Nigeria is happy to go work as a kitchen porter and road sweeper in America, and then turn round and call Nigeria useless? Fuuk outta here.

GBAM!
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by redsun(m): 3:55pm On Nov 04, 2010
Beaf i know morality means kissing d arse of immoral creatures like jonathan.Morality comes clearer as d mind developes and u are yet to graspe due to d state of ur mind.
that.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by Beaf: 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2010
redsun:

Beaf i know morality means kissing d arse of immoral creatures like jonathan.Morality comes clearer as d mind developes and u are yet to graspe due to d state of your mind.
that.

For me, morality begins with your kids being certain that you really are their father and not some mistake that occured when their mother was pimped out to Mr Parker for a nickel.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by chosen04(f): 4:23pm On Nov 04, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Nigeria is NOT a useless country. If some of you idiots put half as much effort into making a living in Nigeria as you do washing plates in America and driving taxis for 16 hours a day, you would not have a need to travel to America and sell your wife. Idiots. The same fool who thinks it's ''beneath him'' to drive a cab in Nigeria is happy to go work as a kitchen porter and road sweeper in America, and then turn round and call Nigeria useless? Fuuk outta here.

IS THE TRUTH THAT BITTER TO YOU?
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by dayokanu(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2010

If cab drivers and road sweepers earn that much money in Naija, I bet many wont travel out.

If those LAWMA women that sweep the road in lagos can afford to send the amount their colleagues in America send home monthly, support their family financially and build houses in Village. Then people would take up cab driving, road sweeping etc in Nigeria.

Why do the same work and earn far less
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by dayokanu(m): 4:30pm On Nov 04, 2010
Beaf:

For me, morality begins with your kids being certain that you really are their father and not some mistake that occured when their mother was pimped out to Mr Parker for a nickel.

Morality? Does that include beheading ones nieces to make money by selling the heads for 1million Naira ( $6,000)?
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by redsun(m): 4:44pm On Nov 04, 2010
Beaf,haven't u had of protection and prevention?And in worst scenario,termination.She doesn't have to bear babies if she not in d position.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by Gayigaskia(m): 4:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
I hate to introduce race to this but i lived in Silver Spring, i know the small hausa / fulani community wouldn't do this and i know many Yoruba's from Silver Spring to Baltimore i know for a fact they marry Akata to get their Green cards. Then my question is which tribe is most likely to do these immoral acts?
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by redsun(m): 4:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
These tribe men don come again.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by Gayigaskia(m): 4:50pm On Nov 04, 2010
redsun:

These tribe men don come again.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by redsun(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2010
Yes,he that it peturbs,let him respond.Tribal war.We don't need no tribal war.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by invisible2(m): 5:47pm On Nov 04, 2010
dayokanu:

If cab drivers and road sweepers earn that much money in Naija, I bet many wont travel out.

If those LAWMA women that sweep the road in lagos can afford to send the amount their colleagues in America send home monthly, support their family financially and build houses in Village. Then people would take up cab driving, road sweeping etc in Nigeria.

What type of money will you earn and sleep well at night when you know you cannot tell your kids you pimped out their mum to Mr. Parker to service her 'workshop' with a pink dkk?
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by Beaf: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2010
dayokanu:

Morality? Does that include beheading ones nieces to make money by selling the heads for 1million Naira ( $6,000)?

I guess you are saying that the man who is desperate and immoral enough to sell his wife when abroad would have been a ritual parts supplier at home. Same thing I am saying.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by dayokanu(m): 6:31pm On Nov 04, 2010
invisible!:

What type of money will you earn and sleep well at night when you know you cannot tell your kids you pimped out their mum to Mr. Parker to service her 'workshop' with a pink dkk?

Is the woman in agreement or was she forced to do it? Did the man force her to marry for green card?

Havent we seen stories here in Naija where men use their wives for collateral with rich Naija men?

No be some men for Naija dey marry prostitute and would go on a "stroll" when customers come
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by redsun(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2010
U guys are forgetting that a nigeria senator is at this moment married to a child against her will and d act is considered to be religiously moral.OBJ d so called great nigerian statesman slept with his son's wife.Morality means a different thing in naija
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2010
redsun:

U guys are forgetting that a nigeria senator is at this moment married to a child against her will and d act is considered to be religiously moral.OBJ d so called great nigerian statesman slept with his son's wife.Morality means a different thing in naija
And what concerns you with these tabloid headlines. If true. God will be the judge of that.
However there are many Nigerians in the West without the right set of papers and who have been living a life of fraud lies and outright criminality all in the name of staying in the West.
Such a life does inevitably lead to a progressive degradation of the immigrant's sense of right or wrong.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 04, 2010
dayokanu:

I don't know your status in the US or the type of work you do there. However there is more to life than just sending  a few dollars back home or building a house in the village as you should know. After all those in Nigeria also do the same.
What about professional status, personal progress,  self and societal respect, and being law-abiding. What about life talents and destiny fulfilment?
Maybe the guy in the US stuck in cab and cleaning jobs because of lack of a green card could have been  a great success if he had returned to Nigeria voluntarily. undecided
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by dayokanu(m): 9:57pm On Nov 04, 2010
^^ And who told you these people havent tried it without success in nigeria before going abroad to to whatever?

What would make a man journey through the Sahara desert with hopes of getting a better future in Europe if not as a last resort.

What would make a man sneak into a ship leaving for South America if not as a last resort.

What about professional status, personal progress, self and societal respect, and being law-abiding. What about life talents and destiny fulfilment?

Dont we have people who work as cab drivers and road cleaners in nigeria too? Are people not flfilling their talents outside of Nigeria?

Or what would make University professors and technocrats in Nigeria run away during the brain drain if home was that condusive for them.

FYI, I am a trained shit packer, cab driver, corpse washer and Mortuary attendant.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 04, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ And who told you these people havent tried it without success in nigeria before going abroad to to whatever?
What would make a man journey through the Sahara desert with hopes of getting a better future in Europe if not as a last resort.
What would make a man sneak into a ship leaving for South America if not as a last resort.
Dont we have people who work as cab drivers and road cleaners in nigeria too? Are people not flfilling their talents outside of Nigeria?
Or what would make University professors and technocrats in Nigeria run away during the brain drain if home was that condusive for them.
FYI, I am a trained poo packer, cab driver, corpse washer and Mortuary attendant.
Funny that as I figured you as a fully trained engineer. cheesy Maybe you also won the American green card lottery.
For those Nigerians in that position I would of course advice them to take full advantage of it.

Away from that i would suggest that any immigrant should think very carefully before choosing to become a sans-papier.
It could mean sentencing oneself to a life of petty crime, menial jobs here and there. fear of cops and government officials or even spells in a federal penitentiary.
The future could be that much brighter and rosier in their own country with patience and hard work.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by invisible2(m): 10:38pm On Nov 04, 2010
Dayo, you may try justifying doing smelly jobs all you can, Nobody has ever prayed to leave his country and go poo hunting abroad all in the name of making money. It is caused by serious bad condition. I value my personality and will choose what I want to do, Better to pick the hard, lucrative jobs while I pay less fortunate, unskilled ones to pack my poo.
My point is that until a white man come here to beg to do my laundry and I pay him Naira, I will not go begging to do menial jobs there. Renting one's wife just to collect green card is the ultimate lunacy.
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 04, 2010
invisible!:

Dayo, you may try justifying doing smelly jobs all you can, Nobody has ever prayed to leave his country and go poo hunting abroad all in the name of making money. It is caused by serious bad condition. I value my personality and will choose what I want to do, Better to pick the hard, lucrative jobs while I pay less fortunate, unskilled ones to pack my poo.
My point is that until a white man come here to beg to do my laundry and I pay him Naira, I will not go begging to do menial jobs there. Renting one's wife just to collect green card is the ultimate lunacy.
However and to be fair it has to be said that Nigerians themselves have serious issues. Loads of other country nationals get married for the green card and no-one hears if it. But there are people that would want to manitain a relationship or marriage with an American woman and their mgbeke from the village simultaneously!. How exactly does that one work out?
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2010
@ Invisible,

^^ Thats why we are different.

Some people dont mind how smelly the job is as long as the pay is good.

The BS Nigerians choose to call career e.g working in banks and stuffs like that. How much do they make? Some people are in the informal sector making time 1000 of what Professionals make.

When i was in lagos Iused to see mobile toilets run by one Gaddafi (poo business is serious business) Gadaffi probably makes more money than most ED in a bank.

Look you can only use office job, career and bla bla to harras people who never worked in nigeria. I worked in the best of places in Nigeria and I know for a fact its all a facade.

While I was working in a Top Bank In Nigeria one of my best customer was one young Alhaji who was into all you call smelly stuffs while those of us who are working in the bank pursuing a career, Always live on "upfronts"
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by houvest: 12:42pm On Nov 05, 2010
SAD!!!! So sad!!!!!
Re: Sex Barter! Nigerian Shares Wife With American For Green Card by oderemo(m): 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2010
dont c y guys cant come back 2 nija to slug it out rather than love-vendor ones wifey.haba that s.h.it i cant take.

(1) (2) (Reply)

30% Equity Of NNPC To Be Sold To Nigerians / Undeniable Bitter Truth About Boko Haram / APC; GMB/OSINBAJO 2015 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION MANIFESTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.