Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:16 AM

The Nigerian Pledge For CHANGE. TNPC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Pledge For CHANGE. TNPC (343 Views)

Nigerian Politicians And Nigerian Pledge / MY PLEDGE FOR LAGOSIANS: Hold Me By My Words - Gen Buhari / The New Nigerian Pledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Nigerian Pledge For CHANGE. TNPC by tycoon14: 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
I pledge to Nigeria my country.To remove Jonathan and Sambo. To be gentle, loyal on election, To vote Buhari with all my strength .To protect my PVC and uphold no violence and trouble, so help me God! Amen...........Like if u agree

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

General Buhari’s Visit To Former President Shehu Shagari / Fayose Asks Buhari To Quit Presidential Race / Eleven Missing After US Army Helicopter Crash In Florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.