Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,300 members, 7,881,105 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Derail Zone. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Derail Zone. (107227 Views)

Single And Working Meet Up Zone LAGOS / Hook Up Zone.... Share Ur Mxit, 2go Id And Bb Pins Here. 4dating... Adults Only / BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Lol hope ur done
Re: Derail Zone. by Demishasmith(f): 12:15am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:
i did this for my girlfriend on our anniversary last year

'title- my yellow pawpaw and butterfly lady

I loved that drawing Hehe .. I'm not that good in poetry, why the overhype? lol
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 06, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Have u bn to one bfr?

no..have you?
Re: Derail Zone. by malonephill(m): 12:18am On Mar 06, 2015
sinizia:

I hope your neck doesn't stretch out from excessive bending.
your observation its simply what you intend to do, this babe trying to avoid you, you. Still pushing her close the wall.

Guy behave
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 06, 2015
Demishasmith:

Demishasmith:

sup hun

lol, you are exposing your secret identity here .
don't try to play humble. You are a Poetic legend..
I can't wait for Sunday.. just get back in one piece cos I'm gonna hit you so hard cheesy
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 12:20am On Mar 06, 2015
malonephill:
your observation its simply what you intend to do, this babe trying to avoid you, you. Still pushing her close the wall.

Guy behave

WTF? Do you make false accusation as a means of living? I didn't even quote her in my first comment this night. She asked a question and I answered her. What did I do wrong? If you wanna seek a favor from her, be man enough and stop using me as your leverage!!
Re: Derail Zone. by Demishasmith(f): 12:23am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I can't wait for Sunday.. just get back in one piece cos I'm gonna hit you so hard cheesy

oops, I am not coming back on Sunday again. tongue wwank instead . grin
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

no..have you?

Couple of time cheesy
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 06, 2015
malonephill:

Guy behave

Thanks , but its ok i can handle myself

Just having one of those days n cant b bothered with him. He can call me all d names he wants , now his accusing u when we've never spoken before .
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:26am On Mar 06, 2015
Demishasmith:

shut up, I'm not your boyfriend .. tongue
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 06, 2015
sinizia:

WTF? Do you make false accusation as a means of living? I didn't even quote her in my first comment this night. She asked a question and I answered her. What did I do wrong? If you wanna seek a favor from her, be man enough and stop using me as your leverage!!

she isn't worth this epistle. Just save it and let it go. We already know the real women and the bitches.
Re: Derail Zone. by malonephill(m): 12:29am On Mar 06, 2015
sinizia:

I get message, so you mean if I actually want to have anything with her will come for your opinion Nah! The babe get your and point she screw you continue to hit, as if you have any gain for it

1 Like

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:29am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:
i did this for my girlfriend on our anniversary last year

'title- my yellow pawpaw and butterfly lady

Demishasmith:

Darkrebel666:

Demishasmith:

Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 06, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Couple of time cheesy

lol, bad guy... My cousin's my mentor still.. he thought me practically everything about girls. cheesy how to toast etc
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:31am On Mar 06, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol, is our cover blown.. ?
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

she isn't worth this epistle. Just save it and let it go. We already know the real women and the bitches.

Call me a b!tch if u want dont have to do it indirectly

Just cuz i said dont quote me lol

Neway was expecting the change deal with ur real women

B!tch,cocky,

Whoelse wants to add to d least
Re: Derail Zone. by malonephill(m): 12:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Just having one of those days n cant b bothered with him. He can call me all d names he wants , now his accusing u when we've never spoken before .
that is one those things, they can't engage in just an argument without displaying their stupidity
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:33am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Lol, is our cover blown.. ?

im steady observing
I hope it get blown out soon tho cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

lol, bad guy... My cousin's my mentor still.. he thought me practically everything about girls. cheesy how to toast etc

that's the real fun mehn
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 06, 2015
malonephill:
that is one those things, they can't engage in just an argument without displaying their stupidity

That other one

He kept saying some joky things n i told him i dont like it , he carried on so i started saying not to quote me again , since he doesnt know d line not to cross ... Any sensible person wud get it

Lol now im a b!tch sitting on high horse lol

Hmmmm
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 06, 2015
And that other fool there lol boy nah so person dey like
Re: Derail Zone. by malonephill(m): 12:39am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

That other one

He kept saying some joky things n i told him i dont like it , he carried on so i started saying not to quote me again , since he doesnt know d line not to cross ... Any sensible person wud get it

Lol now im a b!tch sitting on high horse lol

Hmmmm
think someone is behind that moniker.

It cool already, you have the best just ignore
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Call me a b!tch if u want dont have to do it indirectly

Just cuz i said dont quote me lol

Neway was expecting the change deal with ur real women

B!tch,cocky,

Whoelse wants to add to d least

Story for the gods..
stop typing my name. Are you dyslexic?, don't reply cos it obvious you are
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Story for the gods..
stop typing my name. Are you dyslexic?, don't reply cos it obvious you are

Anymore..
Re: Derail Zone. by Demishasmith(f): 12:41am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

shut up, I'm not your boyfriend .. tongue

lol, ttyl
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2015
Demishasmith:

lol, ttyl

okay baby
Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 12:44am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Oh, I see where this is going. Now he's accused me, you wanna latch onto his post and make me the villain?

Ok, lemme explain myself before another "Malonephill" tries to use me to score another cheap brownie points.

I noticed a trend and said it. When I made that post I never had you mind. You're an old resident on this thread and you know many beefs have gone down here, no need digging 'em up. Now contrary to what your mind told you, that post of mine wasn't about you. As a matter of fact, it's the chat between Rebel and another moniker who's trying to tell him he's conversing with his fellow man. I was thinking it might lead to accusation and counter-accusation, but Rebel handled it maturely. Now when you asked me that question
I told you no one is fighting yet, but there seems to be a bad blood brewing. Then I told you that your reply to Rebel was harsh and you replied that it's none of my biz and I told I never said it's mine.

I mean, take a look at the above and tell me where the accusation your Stan is throwing at me came from. I never implicated you as one that's fighting, but that I thought your replies was harsh. I even went further to say "I hope you are not the fighting type?" So where ddid the names you accused me of calling you came from?

Anyway, I only make love not war, so if you feel slighted by my replies, just know it's a misunderstanding. My post wasn't for you. It's just a misunderstanding. Nothing major. Let it go. We're both grown ups, and shouldn't let little squabbles get overblown. Shalom. smiley

1 Like

Re: Derail Zone. by sinizia: 12:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I'm still at loss why she accused me though. But I'm letting it go. It's not worth it.
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2015
Lala247:

Anymore..

Do you know Quantum physics?
do you know history?
what do you know? - nothing.

The Darkrebel doesn't do brain dead bimbos..
stick to your words- stop tagging or typing my name.Go and sleep
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 06, 2015
sinizia:

Oh, I see where this is going. Now he's accused me, you wanna latch onto his post and make me the villain?

Ok, lemme explain myself before another "Malonephill" tries to use me to score another cheap brownie points.

I noticed a trend and said it. When I made that post I never had you mind. You're an old resident on this thread and you know many beefs have gone down here, no need digging 'em up. Now contrary to what your mind told you, that post of mine wasn't about you. As a matter of fact, it's the chat between Rebel and another moniker who's trying to tell him he's conversing with his fellow man. I was thinking it might lead to accusation and counter-accusation, but Rebel handled it maturely. Now when you asked me that question
I told you no one is fighting yet, but there seems to be a bad blood brewing. Then I told you that your reply to Rebel was harsh and you replied that it's none of my biz and I told I never said it's mine.

I mean, take a look at the above and tell me where the accusation your Stan is throwing at me came from. I never implicated you as one that's fighting, but that I thought your replies was harsh. I even went further to say "I hope you are not the fighting type?" So where ddid the names you accused me of calling you came from?

Anyway, I only make love not war, so if you feel slighted by my replies, just know it's a misunderstanding. My post wasn't for you. It's just a misunderstanding. Nothing major. Let it go. We're both grown ups, and shouldn't let little squabbles get overblown. Shalom. smiley

Yh n u typing what i said was harsh was egging him on n i only said that cuz i just didnt want wahala today . Wteva mehn

Hope ur a hero after that essay
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 06, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Do you know Quantum physics?
do you know history?
what do you know? - nothing.

The Darkrebel doesn't do brain dead bimbos..
stick to your words- stop tagging or typing my name.Go and sleep

Ok u quoted me first .. I said dont quote me lol wts the prob
Ok wteva mehn
Re: Derail Zone. by Nobody: 12:48am On Mar 06, 2015
Can see y the others left ... Too childish

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (91) (Reply)

BBM Sex Chat Group...for All Matured Babes And Guys. Drop Ur PIN / Im Married But I Need A Male Friend / Kegites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.